Thread: Breezy, Hillary is delusional

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Breezy, Hillary is delusional

Breezy, Hillary is delusional . Watch the video

Clinton: Impeachment 'will be left to others to decide'

"There are many ways for a Congress to hold a President accountable," Hillary Clinton tells Christiane Amanpour in an exclusive interview.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...mpeachment.cnn

The Democratic Party is the one who paid for the "dossier" working with a foreign spy/Russia. The Dem's then use a "dossier" full of BS to spy on Trump's campaign. Paige from the FBI in testimony said there was no russian collusion and we witnessed the bias of the people who are anti-trump by way of their texts.

When push came to shove we witnessed Hillary/crew smashing cell phone, laptops and deleting evidence. That is all factual. Including enabling Bill for years to sexually harass women. All factual.

She brings up Russia's interference yet fails to mention it was her party working along side of them. What gives?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Federal Court Orders Hearing in Judicial Watch Case Seeking Testimony of Hillary Clinton

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a federal court ordered a hearing for Friday, October 12, regarding a request for testimony under oath from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills and several other State Department officials about Clinton email searches in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit about the Benghazi terrorist attack. The hearing was set by U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth.
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ress%20release

I wonder if it's going to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Breezy, Hillary is delusional . Watch the video

"There are many ways for a Congress to hold a President accountable," Hillary Clinton tells Christiane Amanpour in an exclusive interview.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...mpeachment.cnn

The Democratic Party is the one who paid for the "dossier" working with a foreign spy/Russia. The Dem's then use a "dossier" full of BS to spy on Trump's campaign. Paige from the FBI in testimony said there was no russian collusion and we witnessed the bias of the people who are anti-trump by way of their texts.

When push came to shove we witnessed Hillary/crew smashing cell phone, laptops and deleting evidence. That is all factual. Including enabling Bill for years to sexually harass women. All factual.

She brings up Russia's interference yet fails to mention it was her party working along side of them. What gives?
    I guess Trump got caught, and Hillary got away with it!

I don't think she is delusional. Christiane Amanpour is pretty progressive, so maybe Hillary felt comfortable slamming Trump on there.

Either way, Hillary is "O-U-T" but a lot of people still like her.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Federal Court Orders Hearing in Judicial Watch Case Seeking Testimony of Hillary Clinton

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ress%20release

I wonder if it's going to be interesting.
    Brings to mind the distasteful Congressman Trey Gowdy.

Benghazi of course was terrible and far too many people have died like this in dangerous jobs on foreign soil when government misjudges situations as being safe. I can't blame Hillary. I like her more than Bill, today. The Clinton Foundation does great work. While Bill and Hillary are clearly done in public office, I would like to see Chelsea run. She would be an excellent congressman or senator. Hillary would have nothing to hid and has to testify, I guess. Judicial Watch a bit too conservative for me.

Thread Information