Thread: Breezy? You guys have to have a group meeting.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Breezy? You guys have to have a group meeting.

Breezy? You guys have to have a group meeting. It's not what you say it's what you do.

On the EC dems facebook page.

Just one of the desperate lies Republicans are telling ahead of the midterms.
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...en-borders-bi/

I want to hear Schumer and others support the southern border wall.

I want to hear the group support not allowing people to illegally enter the country.

You get the drift.

Schumer offered money for the boarder wall. A number that Trump came up with. Trump declined the deal.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Schumer must have had something else included beside money for the wall.

Can you point me to where Schumer offered money recently?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Breezy? You guys have to have a group meeting. It's not what you say it's what you do.

On the EC dems facebook page.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...en-borders-bi/

I want to hear Schumer and others support the southern border wall.

I want to hear the group support not allowing people to illegally enter the country.

You get the drift.
    I know you are busy with your business,and crusading for the destruction of the Democratic Party, and all, but, dude, don't you read this stuff before you post.

The ruling said Mr. Trump lied.

Didn't you see??

The Dems oppose illegal border crossings. They had an offer on boarder security but it did not work out so you know they would do something again, hopefully in January when they control both houses of congress.

Plus the Dems are concerned about the danger of these illegal crossings, especially for women and children.

Donald Trump falsely claims there's an 'open borders bill' backed by DemocratsBy Miriam Valverde on Monday, October 8th, 2018 at 11:21 a.m.
    politifact.com - Our ruling https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...en-borders-bi/

Trump said, "Every single Democrat in the U.S. Senate has signed up for the open borders, and it's a bill, it's called the ‘open borders bill’," written by Feinstein.

There is no such bill.

The bill introduced by Feinstein, and supported by all Senate Democrats, is meant to stop family separations at the border. The measure does not eliminate the enforcement of immigration laws. Trump gave an inaccurate and misleading description of the bill.

We rate his statement False.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Breezy... The group doesn't help the area. It hinders the people who are here. Look at how many businesses and people have left NYS.

Breezy... The group doesn't help the area. It hinders the people who are here. Look at how many businesses and people have left NYS.
    Lots of BS there!

And I thought you said that Mexico was going to pay for the "Great Beautiful Wall" ?????????????

Am I missing something there ?????

Maybe if the Trump family didn't stiff you and me (and everyone else) out of $500 MILLION in their tax scam recently exposed, the money could be used for border security.

Do you support that Trump scam ???

Then on one thread you support the notion that people move because of the weather and opportunity, but here on this thread you underhandedly point a finger at one political party, when BOTH major parties have set public policy all along around these parts.

Schumer must have had something else included beside money for the wall.

Can you point me to where Schumer offered money recently?
    As recently as January. The deal included closure on DACA which Trump verbally supported, until he didn't.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    There you go. DACA.

One thing at a time. This is when elected officials attach more than one issue on a item. We'll give you the wall money but you have to pass DACA? Right?

Thread Information