Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN - 'Bike path rapist'

Tony Fracasso - Admin

CNN - 'Bike path rapist'

Cnn has a video about the bike path rapist. Up on thier video items

A model citizen is arrested for murder and rape in New York. CNN's Fredricka Whitfield reports. (January 21)

I was wondering when this case would be noticed by the national media.

I say, tell the world, the person who did this is a scumbag - they don't deserve to be protected.

It was also featured on America's Most Wanted, this past weekend.

I saw America's Most Wanted. John Whatshisname asked for others who may have been attacked by Sanchez to call their number. I guess they want more o pin on him. I was wondering if I should tell them about the time that Sanchez was playing peek-a-boo (ala Jack Nicholson/The Shining) with me & my sister that winter we were Xcountry skiing near the bike path? I was wondering if he got someone that day.

b/c if he HAD I could place him at or near the scene. Or maybe it could be useful in filling out his timeline.

That wasn't Sanchez.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenco
    That wasn't Sanchez.
    I believe it was.

watch me FINALLY get called up for jury duty

Quote Originally Posted by buffy
    b/c if he HAD I could place him at or near the scene. Or maybe it could be useful in filling out his timeline.
    You don't think Sanchez is being railroaded?
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

How do you mean, Linda? By who? Knowing you, I'm sure you have good reasons for that statement. Like to know what they are.

An accused person is innocent until proven guilty. But the odds of DNA on the bodies of murdered women and DNA on raped women and that same DNA showing up near the 9/06 crime scene are all but inescapable that he is the murderer. And he did these things knowing full well that it was wrong and over a long period of time.

When I see the video of him at that party, the same night that Diver went missing, I see a man who deliberately did this crime and then gleefully listened to what people had to say about it.

This man will have a trial before a jury.

Quote Originally Posted by speaker
    How do you mean, Linda? By who? Knowing you, I'm sure you have good reasons for that statement. Like to know what they are.

An accused person is innocent until proven guilty. But the odds of DNA on the bodies of murdered women and DNA on raped women and that same DNA showing up near the 9/06 crime scene are all but inescapable that he is the murderer. And he did these things knowing full well that it was wrong and over a long period of time.

When I see the video of him at that party, the same night that Diver went missing, I see a man who deliberately did this crime and then gleefully listened to what people had to say about it.

This man will have a trial before a jury.
    Very simple, speaker. Buffy's a hypocrite. This summer Buffy was positive that Ralph "Bucky" Phillips was being railroaded by the police despite the pile of evidence the State Police had that linked him to the murder of one State trooper and the attempted murders of 2 others, but now she wants to help the police. Why is that? Could it be that killers aren't quite so romantic when they're committing murder in your backyard rather than killing people sixty miles away?
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Talking and you're a hypo, nah nah nah nah nah

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D
    Very simple, speaker. Buffy's a hypocrite. This summer Buffy was positive that Ralph "Bucky" Phillips was being railroaded by the police despite the pile of evidence the State Police had that linked him to the murder of one State trooper and the attempted murders of 2 others, but now she wants to help the police. Why is that? Could it be that killers aren't quite so romantic when they're committing murder in your backyard rather than killing people sixty miles away?
    I didn't say I wanted to help the police. I'm motivated by my own personal experience. Sanchez approached me from behind after I spotted him along the tree lined border that separates the bike path from the Rothland Golf Course.

Talking Railroaded

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D
    You don't think Sanchez is being railroaded?
    After HOW MANY years, 28? Yeah, that a rush to judgement!

When you've got a DNA match, you've got a killer.

I didn't say I wanted to help the police. I'm motivated by my own personal experience. Sanchez approached me from behind after I spotted him along the tree lined border that separates the bike path from the Rothland Golf Course.
    ROFLMAO!

It's much easier to be sympathetic to criminals when they aren't prowling your backyard, isn't it?

Buffy on Bucky

This should have nothing to do with "helping the police", it's about doing the right thing.

If you seriously think you saw him, how could you post it here - but not go to the police.

The police want to know if anyone saw him the day joan diver was killed.

The police want to know if you are another victim of an attack.

I doubt they care that I seriously think I saw him 10 years ago, but I figured I'd put it out there, put it out on the internet and see if anyone cares. i figured there's enough police people on this board that if it is of any significance, I'll hear something back.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information