Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: More Kavanaugh Chaos

Tony Fracasso - Admin

More Kavanaugh Chaos

More Kavanaugh Chaos

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How many board members across erie county belong to the National Democratic Party? Gorja?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Gillibrand: Kavanaugh not asking for FBI investigation is not behavior of innocent person

Gillibrand seems way out there.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Will Gillibrand back Juanita Broaddrick and demand a full investigation against Bill Clinton?

Go read the comments on the youtube page...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    And I wouldn't be surprised if it was all true.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    And I wouldn't be surprised if it was all true.

Of course, it is possible that these allegations are true. It's also just as possible that these allegations are 100% fabricated.

From Gillibrand to local waterboys, it's obvious that they will outright lie or lean on untruths if it means they win the election. That's exactly what the scumbag Harry Reid said when asked if he has any remorse for making up lies about Mitt Romney not paying his taxes. His response was no. Obama won.

If you could go back in time and stop something bad from happening, would you like and ruin one person's life if you felt it would save many? That is what these women think. They think they are doing good. They think they will be martyrs.

These liberals on the left protest every week about how Trump is a Nazi but it's the liberals who are taking away due process for the sake of social justice. It's the liberals who want to reduce the constitutional powers of the Senate. It's the liberals who removed the 60 vote rule.

You have to be a f*cking moron to not see what's going on. The problem is these people are not morons. They are just dishonest and don't care as long as the outcome is what they want.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Lefty I know. I just said it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

The congress woman held on to the letter until just before the vote for like 2 months. What was the purpose of that other than to stall the vote? I don't see what the reasoning would be to that.

If you could go back in time and stop something bad from happening, would you like and ruin one person's life if you felt it would save many? That is what these women think. They think they are doing good. They think they will be martyrs.
    I'm just surprised how many people as a group do this. Gillibrand saying something like "I believe her because she's telling the truth". Shouldn't that be for a jury to decide?

These liberals on the left protest every week about how Trump is a Nazi but it's the liberals who are taking away due process for the sake of social justice. It's the liberals who want to reduce the constitutional powers of the Senate. It's the liberals who removed the 60 vote rule.
    Scary huh?

You have to be a f*cking moron to not see what's going on. The problem is these people are not morons. They are just dishonest and don't care as long as the outcome is what they want.
    I agree. People think it's ok to lie and mislead to get what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm just surprised how many people as a group do this. Gillibrand saying something like "I believe her because she's telling the truth". Shouldn't that be for a jury to decide?

Why are you surprised?

This has been par for the course for Gillibrand for years. Remember Emma Sulkowicz? She is the NYU student who lied about being raped. Gillibrand, being the political hack and feckless c*nt that she is, not only called Sulkowicz a survivor and in turn pushed public guilt on the man she wrongfully accused but she went as far as to invite her to the State of the Union.

Gillibrand is a dishonest and disgusting human. Gillibrand doesn't need or want the truth. She wants the opportunity to stand on her soapbox and lie. She will likely remain a Senator in NYS for years because she is supported by similar voters.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Surprised because I find it childish. These people are making decisions that effect our lives.

Alan responded to me on FaceBook. Go check it out

https://www.facebook.com/mikeinwny/p...56732198092710

I had to look up "non-sequitur" to see what he meant and he used the term herpes.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm surprised Gillibrand did go after Chuck

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer is pursuing legal action against a phony claim that alleges he is responsible for sexual misconduct toward a former aide.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/sen-ch...603652?v=raila

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Who tells her what to say at these meetings?

Everyone keeps saying, he was a teenager, who wasn't like that when they were teenagers, boys will be boys...

Everyone except Kavanaugh. Why doesn't he just come clean? Yes, I drank a lot on college. Yes, I was immature and naive about relationships with women (Obviously, since he didn't get laid for "many years after college"). Yes, I did inappropriate things, because that's what I saw my friends doing and you know what?? I'm sorry. I'm damn sorry. I wish I could go back in time and never do those things. I'm sorry I caused Dr Ford (et al) so much pain. It breaks my heart to know how I was, but I also learned that I was making mistakes. I grew and matured and turned my life around.

That's called humility. Not anything that anyone associated with Trump or this administration have a clue about. I'm sure any of them would feel offended just for suggesting it. Simple humility and sincere regret and remorse. The same things he looks for from people standing in front of him when he's on the bench.... or you would expect a judge to look for.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Everyone keeps saying, he was a teenager, who wasn't like that when they were teenagers, boys will be boys...

Everyone except Kavanaugh. Why doesn't he just come clean? Yes, I drank a lot on college. Yes, I was immature and naive about relationships with women (Obviously, since he didn't get laid for "many years after college"). Yes, I did inappropriate things, because that's what I saw my friends doing and you know what?? I'm sorry. I'm damn sorry. I wish I could go back in time and never do those things. I'm sorry I caused Dr Ford (et al) so much pain. It breaks my heart to know how I was, but I also learned that I was making mistakes. I grew and matured and turned my life around.

That's called humility. Not anything that anyone associated with Trump or this administration have a clue about. I'm sure any of them would feel offended just for suggesting it. Simple humility and sincere regret and remorse. The same things he looks for from people standing in front of him when he's on the bench.... or you would expect a judge to look for.
    Oh f*ck off. Kavanaugh has said he didn't do it. That's because he didn't do it. I DFAF what others are saying he should say or do. These are the same retards who have fallen for other lies but don't dare to admit when they were duped.

This is a woman who made up lies about her past in therapy because her marriage was falling apart. Her marriage was falling apart because she is a feckless c*nt. The list is long of women making up sh*t for personal gain. Hell, the leader of the #metoo movement is a freaking pathological liar and pedo.

There is no humanity in going out and ruining a mans life because you see that as a means to an end to prevent the SCOTUS from going right for the next 30 years. Seriously, f off you c uck.

When people like you say open your mouth, I have two realizations. 1) I am glad I am on the other side of you and 2) it fully explains why people get where they are in life.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Oh f*ck off. Kavanaugh has said he didn't do it. That's because he didn't do it. I DFAF what others are saying he should say or do. These are the same retards who have fallen for other lies but don't dare to admit when they were duped.

This is a woman who made up lies about her past in therapy because her marriage was falling apart. Her marriage was falling apart because she is a feckless c*nt. The list is long of women making up sh*t for personal gain. Hell, the leader of the #metoo movement is a freaking pathological liar and pedo.

There is no humanity in going out and ruining a mans life because you see that as a means to an end to prevent the SCOTUS from going right for the next 30 years. Seriously, f off you c uck.

When people like you say open your mouth, I have two realizations. 1) I am glad I am on the other side of you and 2) it fully explains why people get where they are in life.
    Gee, must be pretty easy getting under your skin, LOL

The guy posts a pretty level headed reply, very accurate and correct, and this response ???

I have to add that I'm pretty glad you have left Western New York, since that kind of attitude is better for all area residents far away from here.

Sounds like a hair trigger to me.

Face it, the nominee is scum, and all sorts of proof is coming out now.

Oh my!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Face it, the nominee is scum, and all sorts of proof is coming out now.
    Well not really. The people the woman is pointing to as witnesses say they don't remember what she's talking about.

The woman doesn't know when or where this happened.

And at this time all she knows is it was him.

Correct?

What if this was a murder case and a person said "Fred" killed a person. They watched him do it.

But the accuser can't say where the body was, when it happened, where the body could be and 4 people who they said watched it also say they don't know what the accuser is talking about. Just lock "Fred" up?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information