Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shouldn't All Local Candidates in NY27 Be Asked: Will you vote for Chris Collins ????

Shouldn't All Local Candidates in NY27 Be Asked: Will you vote for Chris Collins ????

Seems like a good question to ask any candidate residing in the 27th.

The answers would be interesting, especially from candidates running for judicial office, where ethics is always an important issue.

Local assembly/senate candidates??? Town justice candidates???

Maybe Lee can, once again, get on the phone and start the calls, in Lancaster at least.

I doubt anyone would be chicken to get the results.

Maybe someone can call the media to get them on the job!

[QUOTE=Breezy;1828832]

The answers would be interesting, especially from candidates running for judicial office, where ethics is always an important issue.

Ah Breezy, not one of your better posts. A weak end-around post to discredit Colby in the town justice campaign as that is the only one taking place in the 27th district in Lancaster.

Maybe Lee can, once again, get on the phone and start the calls, in Lancaster at least.
    Once again? What past calls are you referring to? Can’t remember making any calls on behalf of any candidate from any political party. Never campaigned for or contributed financially to any campaign. Explain please.

You claimed in another post that I may be losing my marbles so please take pity and explain what this sentence means.

Why not you? Oh wait, you do not use your real name. What was the reason for your anonymous user name on Speakup again?

Still coming up empty attempting to assail Colby on ethics, eh? Not so hard on Kulpit, eh? That 'guilt by association' thingy all you got?

Let me help you out. I heard from a guy who went to grammar school with Colby telling me that he once seen Colby kick a rat when they were walking home from school.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

Their answer is simple: it’s a secret ballot and none of anyone’s business who I vote for for any office.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    What past calls are you referring to? Can’t remember making any calls on behalf of any candidate from any political party. Never campaigned for or contributed financially to any campaign. Explain please.
    Gee, you're campaigning non-stop here each and every election.

Does that not count???

You attack a strong, qualified and inspirational woman running to become a judge in Lancaster.

Is that not campaigning ????

And your 'guilt by association' malarkey is just that!

Malarkey!

You may be tight with your money in regard to campaign donations, but you sure campaign for people right here.

And when things get tough, you contact the alleged 'victim' of other people's comments and report back in their defense.

Unfortunately, you ask, and here is one example of you calling one of your favored candidates: "In defense of a maligned Joe Brainard"

I was quite upset when reading Gorga’s recent post that went back to a judgment in 2010 against Mr. Brainard. I stated Mr. Brainard had some explaining to do in a follow-up post to Gorga’s. She and I like doing research and hearing both sides of the story.

Despite the fact that I was a staunch supporter of Highway Superintendent Dan Amatura in the election process two years ago, and where Brainard was his opponent, I did get to meet Brainard then.

Here I feel he is deserving of having his side told and so I contacted him.

The first question I asked was how the Expert Heating & Cooling judgment for $53,000 and dissolution of the company name be explained away or put in some sort of understanding light? This goes back to 2007. Who was the CPA involved at the time and can your testimony be validated?

Brainard declared that he lost just over 52 k when all was said and done - paying off supply houses, insurances, vendors, and the payroll issues that occurred. “John D.* and I agreed to shut it down immediately. And we did. The plates were removed from all vehicles and all insurances were cancelled after getting advice from Lawler & Witkowski. I have nothing to hide here. Kevin S. had complete ownership of the heating & cooling company. Because of his divorce he lost the business. Kevin was a friend and neighbor who came to me for capital investment and I was dumb enough at that time and under the circumstance to get involved. I never worked there one day; it was strictly an investment. I paid all outstanding bills. Expert Heating & Cooling had Workman’s Comp at all times. This was resolved in 2009 by sending NYS a letter.”

After speaking on the other judgments and liens posted by Breezy and Gorga, Brainard declared that instead of slinging mud he wished others would contact him as I had and he would answer any questions and concerns they have. “The personal attack against me is politically motivated, is unfounded and without merit.”

Brainard further added that he has a submittal from Lawler & Witkowski that confirms that Joseph Brainard and Braico Enterprises have dealt with all past financial obligations in the past and in a timely and satisfactory manner.

From speaking with Brainard I came away with the impression that the IRS did their job, Brainard did his and was successful in challenging the system.

Do you think anyone will contact Brainard?

*It was my idea not to post last names.

Readers, you may want to follow the link to this thread offered by Mr. Chowaniec back a few years ago ( https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/ne...eply&p=1576584 ), and pay close attention to my reply, in Post #8, and the firm "Braico Enterprises LLC" - a firm linked to a GOP candidate in 2015 and discussed widely here on SPEAKUP WNY.

In fact, for readers who did not follow that election, you may want to read the entire thread to get a taste of how Mr. Chowaniec fawns all over this man (the GOP candidate for supervisor as well) to see where he is coming from. It's a sad state of affairs, indeed.

And, fast forward to today - - - 2018:

Gee, interesting who gave campaign cash to the Colby campaign, and just LAST MONTH:

BRAICO ENTERPRISES LLC - 5454 GENESEE ST - LANCASTER, NY 14086 - 150.00 23-AUG-18 - COMMITTEE TO REELECT JUDGE COLBY
    2018 11 Preprimary C Town Justice
    Yes, this train wreck of a perennial candidate is still around and funding Republicans!

NYS and Federal campaign disclosures also show an interesting difference between these two candidates, with Mr. Colby's being less than wholesome!

And there is this -

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    I have seen a mailer and social media posts stating Mrs. Kulpit has donated over $4,000 to politicians. Why does she get a pass BreezY?
    "Why does she get a pass Breezy?" - What the heck is wrong with that, Mr. Sojka, I have to ask?

Gee, did this punk ever check the Colby campaign cash history ????? Seems like once Mr. Colby was elected in 2014, campaign donations ensued to politicians but by a member of his household. Nothing says 'ethics' like that, LOL, but why does Mr. Sojka "give him a pass" for his donations to politicians ?????

When you check these, you come away feeling that Jessica is pretty wholesome with her donations, while Mr. Colby seems to support a bunch of political hacks!

That is one to be followed up on, for sure, readers.

For sure!

Last edited by Breezy; September 19th, 2018 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Their answer is simple: it’s a secret ballot and none of anyone’s business who I vote for for any office.
    Obviously, grump, you are not a candidate so no need to hear of your support - although it is easy to tell!

Sure it's a secret ballot, and if that is their answer, that's an answer.

Probably a lot of no comments, phone calls not returned, and the like by GOP candidates.

Maybe the campaign donations to Mr. Collins provides an answer, anyway.

Just saying!

You attack a strong, qualified and inspirational woman running to become a judge in Lancaster.

Mis-use that "identity politics" card even if you have to twist, distort, and perhaps downright lie about people, circumstances, and issues to make it fit, huh "Breezy?"

I do not presume to speak for Ms. Kulpit, but I am confident that she wants to win this race based on her ideas and professional qualifications, and does not need to rely on the cheap political tactics which you employ.

Lee IMHO, did not attack Ms. Kulpit. This is what Lee said about Ms. Kulpit on April 25, on post #7 of the "Newbie displaces long time resident Bumbalo" thread:"

I have to say that the Democratic Party enhanced their chances of victory by endorsing a young woman with an impressive bio.

Maybe you'd better collude with "BreezI" to tee something up?

Give the readers a truthful break!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 19th, 2018 at 12:15 PM.

Response to Breezy post #4

Gee, you're campaigning non-stop here each and every election.

Does that not count???
    If supporting Lancaster candidates from either major party for election on this site is considered ‘campaigning’ as you claim, then guilty as charged. If you infer that outside this site I actively campaign or financially assist any candidate, you are mistaken.

And your 'guilt by association' malarkey is just that! Malarkey!
    The second half of your post attests to the ‘guilt by association’ charge, confirms that you are the one always in the attack mode, really has nothing to do with the thread you started and only attests to your addled thinking and detracting / distorting posts. It is not worth commenting on. Focus Breezy, focus!

Nah, just saying that Colby has the qualifications, experience and ethical behavior that makes him deserving of serving a second term.

BTW – I feel honored that you scrutinize my posts as you do, regardless that you cherry-pick them in a way to discredit me when I choose to support a candidate other than a Democrat. Shallow and pathetic!

It’s about you and me, Kulpit and Colby – not Trump, Collins and the others you choose to demonize attempting to obfuscate the topic. Stay focused! You are becoming unglued.

We all know that the "Breezy" screen name is cover for a party hack account. It is most probably manned by several individuals.

What "Breezy" operator wrote this?

Unfortunately, you ask, and here is one example of you calling one of your favored candidates: "In defense of a maligned Joe Brainard"

Readers, you may want to follow the link to this thread offered by Mr. Chowaniec back a few years ago ( https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/ne...eply&p=1576584 ), and pay close attention to my reply, in Post #8, and the firm "Braico Enterprises LLC" - a firm linked to a GOP candidate in 2015 and discussed widely here on SPEAKUP WNY.

In fact, for readers who did not follow that election, you may want to read the entire thread to get a taste of how Mr. Chowaniec fawns all over this man (the GOP candidate for supervisor as well) to see where he is coming from. It's a sad state of affairs, indeed.

And what "Breezy" operator authored this,

Isn't it time you moved away from the 2015 general election ?

Sure, all your candidates lost.

But it's time to move on.

as posted by "Breezy on post #61, Thread: "Legislator John Bruso and Lancaster politicians do not waste our taxpayer money."

You "BREEZY"guys, and your new "BREEZI" cohort, need to take a page from the soap operas: Get a story consistency/continuity manager for Heavens sake!

and and definitely !!!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 19th, 2018 at 06:21 PM.

This response on the "Chris Collins indicted on insider trading charges" Forum, "Chris Collins Should Resign, Today!" Thread, post #204, vividly illustrates what a contradictory liar "Breezy" has been, is, and probably will always be:

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...-Today!/page14

Somewhat SINISTER on the Part of Mr. Chowaniec Here, Readers...

It's pretty sinister -

The words are all spelled correctly.

The grammar and sentence context are accurate and correct.

The argument seems plausible if you had not known the recent history and posts on here about the subject matter.

But when you strip it all away you can witness for yourself the same thing: Mr. Chowaniec started the negativity on here with slinging the mud in the race for Lancaster Town Judge, and now he simply cannot take it when someone fights back. No surprise there, readers, because we been down this road before. Haven't we?

Gee, Lee Chowaniec, are you forgetting your attacks right before the primary election ????

Without a shred of proof other than the devilishly jaded word of Conservative Party supporters, you charged the campaigns of the two Democratic candidates with misleading voters early on during the petition process by saying their candidate was the endorsed candidate of the Conservative Party in the case of Ms. Kulpit, and the same attack concerning the Democratic Party endorsement for Judge Bumbalo's campaign - based on who knows what BS rumor he heard on the Dems endorsement attack.

Weren't those not bold faced attacks of negativity on your part, Lee Chowaniec ????

The sinister part is Lee knew EXACTLY what he was doing even though it just did now work: He was not certain which Democratic candidate would prevail in the primary to take on Judge Colby in November, so he hits BOTH Democratic candidates just in case. He beats them up on here and now acts like that never happened.

In other words, readers, the hope of GOP and Conservative politicians, together with Lee Chowaniec and others, was for the November ballot to reflect a split decision among the Dems, with both Ms. Kulpit and Judge Bumbalo splitting minor party lines and thereby diminishing the chances of either Dem candidate to prevail.

Oh, and Lee Chowaniec did not stop there with the petition rumor malarkey, readers, as he continued on another front just in case the first row of negativity failed (it did, LOL)!

Days before the primary, Mr. Chowaniec places another attack on SPEAKUP WNY, that was even more sinister!

One of the two Democratic candidates was said to having been pulled over for speeding and when given a traffic ticket the candidate threw some shade at the police officer. But which Democratic candidate ???? Lee did not say. And why should he say, anyway? He did not want to help or hurt either Democratic candidate. It was the best of both worlds for Lee Chowaniec: Put it out there that one of the Dems caused a ruckus with a police officer, not point the finger, and wallah: Both Dems are implicated!

Remember, they did not know who would win on Primary Day!

It was sinister for sure, readers, and it just did not work.

Now Lee uses the ruse of the dreaded (and far overplayed) "guilt by association" label in an attempt to deflect again for the General Election, with of course the coverall of "ethics" at issue for the primary victor based on trumped-up BS above. He has the gull to change this poster with resorting to negativity when the fact is he started the negativity early on.

If this shows me anything, it shows the Dems are once again on a roll!!!

GOOD FOR THEM!!!

Just my opinion:

Without a shred of proof other than the devilishly jaded word of Conservative Party supporters, you charged the campaigns of the two Democratic candidates with misleading voters early on during the petition process by saying their candidate was the endorsed candidate of the Conservative Party in the case of Ms. Kulpit...
    Weren't those not bold faced attacks of negativity on your part, Lee Chowaniec ????

That does not appear to be"sinister," or "attacks of negativity" to me.

Rather, Lee may simply have been raising legitimate issues concerning campaign tactics, but what do I know? However, if one considers YOUR OWN February, 2017 chest-thumping words

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy

Seems to me you missed the whole genius political maneuvers on the part of the DEMS in 2015. Just like they did in 2013 when they orchestrated a major coup with the help of Conservative Party voters, snagging the important minor party line in the primary.
    the comments to which you refer to as "pretty sinister" may in fact actually be a highly justified suspicion, rooted in historic trend, which was articulated to raise voter awareness to what seemingly is a self-admitted, longstanding, Democrat tactic. Just my opinion of course.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 20th, 2018 at 09:56 AM.

Days before the primary, Mr. Chowaniec places another attack on SPEAKUP WNY, that was even more sinister!

One of the two Democratic candidates was said to having been pulled over for speeding and when given a traffic ticket the candidate threw some shade at the police officer. But which Democratic candidate ???? Lee did not say. And why should he say, anyway? He did not want to help or hurt either Democratic candidate. It was the best of both worlds for Lee Chowaniec: Put it out there that one of the Dems caused a ruckus with a police officer, not point the finger, and wallah: Both Dems are implicated!

Remember, they did not know who would win on Primary Day!

It was sinister for sure, readers, and it just did not work.
    It would seem that Lee did not assert anything. Apparently, he simply ASKED you a QUESTION on September 4, nine days before Primary Election Day,

BTW – Which of your two valued Democratic justice candidates got caught for doing 60 in a 30 mph zone and tried to use their professional credentials in an attempt to prevent the ticket from being written – but failed and was boisterous in the process?

Lee it would seem, was asking you, in the interests of truth, to dispel that particular rumor. That question hung-out there for nine days, and you seemingly had ample opportunity to put all such horrible rumors to rest. Curious to know why you did not respond?

(All of our impressive candidates deserve(d) to be assessed on their ideas and qualifications, and horrible rumors have absolutely NO place in a campaign, especially in a campaign for Town Justice, IMHO.)

Also important to note, Breezi, is the fact that you signed up in February 2018 and managed to post only four comments since then. And of all things, your screen names seems like a set up to work against my posts, and you have not stepped up for the task so far. Gee, it's only about 10 to 1 now on here against the Dems.

Where have you been?
    It seems as though your alter-ego "BreezI" is not the only one who did not step up "for the task so far."

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 20th, 2018 at 11:24 AM.

Sinister, eh Breezy? Well, maybe a little; after all this is politics and I do recognize and support a candidate deserving of election – who just happens not to be of the Breezy opposition Democratic Party.

And truthfully Breezy, weeks ago I asked you a question as to which of the two Democratic Party justice candidates was rumored to have received a speeding ticket and was boisterous to the responding officers. You choose not to answer. Now you bring it up and charge me with originating the ‘rumor’. Well, did that not happen? And now the ‘rumor’ is that a fine of only $25 was levied on a speeding ticket where the guilty individual was doing 60 mph in a 30-mph zone. Several individuals know of the incident and have related the details to me. But, that’s all BS, right?

And, I will make sure that I tell every one of those individuals (from all parties involved) that they are lying miscreants re the ‘rumor’ that the two Dems were not telling people on the campaign trail that they had the endorsements of political parties that they did not – because Breezy told me so. And when they ask me who Breezy is, what should I tell them?

As for your: “Now Lee uses the ruse of the dreaded (and far overplayed) "guilt by association" label”, that really is getting to you, eh Breezy. Yet how much clearer of an example be given when:

• The thread you posted here is to diminish someone based on their association with Trump and Collins

• What you recently wrote:

And if history tells us anything, let's remember that Mr. Colby was the top attorney under wrecking ball Chris Collins, yeah that crook, when Mr. Collins was Erie County Executive. Certainly, that was a horrible administration. Is Colby promoting that in his literature?

And that's only two of your 'guilt by association' examples and which came from a thread you created - pathetic! Come on Breezy, that's all you got? Get your game on!

GO COLBY

Again, with all due respect Mr. Chowaniec...

And if history tells us anything, let's remember that Mr. Colby was the top attorney under wrecking ball Chris Collins, yeah that crook, when Mr. Collins was Erie County Executive. Certainly, that was a horrible administration. Is Colby promoting that in his literature?
    No question those were my words from another thread before the primary, however, those words were posted AFTER the attack on the opponents of your favored candidate, my friend!

AND YOU KNOW IT!

A review of "A little primary voting help, please," a thread offered by you, Lee Chowaniec, demonstrates that clearly, and the very first post leads off the underhanded and clearly scurrilous attacks. And clearly posted on here for all the town to see: You and the others making and spreading scandalous claims about someone with the intention of damaging their reputation.

Those are the FACTS, readers - that's the TRUTH!

Sure, had my posts went after Judge Colby early on and without any attack by your pals and yourself, then sure, you could point to a maligned intent on my part. But, when you dish it out, Lee, without any words attacking the judge, you have to expect someone may fight back against this type of gutter politics.

I was happy to just post my support for this incredibly qualified Democratic candidate, Jessica Kulpit, and support a very qualified woman for this post, keeping it all very positive since this is, after all, a judicial post. It would have been nice for you and the others to keep it clean, but that sadly was not the case.

For the record, I am not against Judge Colby, I am for Ms. Kulpit.

I don't comment on every thread on here, nor do I post nearly every day as some other do. And that's fine and dandy and commenters have every right to do so. However, when reading some of these posts and seeing the unfair treatment against Democratic candidates in the Town of Lancaster, and in this case a series of cheap shots by many commenters, an equal set of replies are warranted. Maybe you should have kept your support for Mr. Colby on the up-and-up, touting his re-election in a positive way.

LOL, it's only September and they went into the gutter for crying out loud, readers.

You can do better, Lee, so maybe from here on you will make every effort to keep it clean.

Voters deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Lee it would seem, was asking you, in the interests of truth, to dispel that particular rumor. That question hung-out there for nine days, and you seemingly had ample opportunity to put all such horrible rumors to rest.
    Readers, I rest my case!

Such a clodhopper; such an utter clownish argument; such a buffoonish retort.

REALLY, Mark ?????

The GOP is doomed with this man on their side.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information