Thread: Hey Breezy? Did you hear all the butt kissing when Tom Perez came to visit?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Hey Breezy? Did you hear all the butt kissing when Tom Perez came to visit?

https://www.facebook.com/eriecountydemocraticcommittee/

‪We need to recognize, this is an opportunity. Come welcome Tom home. But let’s tell him, “Remember us. We are FIGHTING LIKE HELL. You need to throw a few punches too.”‬
    ‪Your presence, even for five minutes, will send a message. ‬BACK MACK.
    Always promoting violence... "You need to throw a few punches too"....

https://www.democrats.org/party-plat...ource=homepage

I read some of the content on that page. Honestly the group hasn't hit the mark after all these years with many of the items on that list but President Trump has.

Now here is pure BS

Supporting America’s Small Businesses

The Democratic Party will make it easier to start and grow a small business in America, unlike Donald Trump, who has often stiffed small businesses—nearly bankrupting some—with his deceptive and reckless corporate practices. By supporting small business and entrepreneurship, we can grow jobs faster in America. We will cut the red tape that holds back small businesses and entrepreneurs. We will open up access to credit because we know that small businesses are some of the best job creators in our country. We will provide tax relief and tax simplification. And we will expand access to new markets because every American small business should be able to tap new markets — whether across their city, across their state, or around the world. Democrats will provide targeted funding and support for entrepreneurship and small business growth in underserved communities. Democrats also realize the critical importance of small businesses as engines of opportunity for women, people of color, tribes, and people in rural America, and will work to nurture entrepreneurship.

Really now...

Adding taxes year after year doesn't help support small business. Nope. Never has. Look at the countless businesses that have left NYS over the years. I don't know if you noticed this but it seems the only way some businesses survive in NYS is with subsidizes and/or tax breaks. Don't forget "property taxes" are rolled up in when it comes to taxes...I'm pretty sure NYS which seems to be ran by Democrats has some of the highest school/property taxes in the nation.

By supporting small business and entrepreneurship, we can grow jobs faster in America.
    I'm pretty sure people are going to stick with Trump come 2020. He has proven so far, during his term, that he's creating jobs faster than the previous people in office.

More bs

We will provide tax relief and tax simplification.
    It took Trump to do tax relief. You guys all had your chance and failed.

More bs

Democrats will provide targeted funding and support for entrepreneurship and small business growth in underserved communities.
    So how much have the "DNC" contributed? Are they using money that comes in as campaign donations to fund this or is it a gofundme account I haven't seen? I'm pretty sure all you are doing is taking someone else's money and giving it to others.

Democrats also realize the critical importance of small businesses as engines of opportunity for women, people of color, tribes, and people in rural America, and will work to nurture entrepreneurship.

Tribes? Seriously?

You were all over the place with that one, WNYresident!

You may say "kiss ass" but, I'd rather that then someone calling me a "dumb ass" as Chris Collins seems to be saying to himself about all the families and small business people when he ripped them off with his stock swindle, yes, costing people nearly $800,000 to avoid stock losses for his son and his son's in-laws,

You should be outraged over that!

I think Tom Perez wants a healthy small business community and believes someone like Nate would be better than the rip-off artist already in this seat.

Gee, don't you recall Mr. Collins' history as a shark prior to entering politics, forcing small businesses to close so he could make a nice profit on their inventory and assets?

For me, your nemesis Andrew Cuomo said it best last Friday after the primary where a surge of Democratic voters came out to vote, and vote in of all things, the primary election where they usually do not show up.

Mr. Cuomo said: "The fear of Trump is real!"

That will shape the election I would think.

Of course kissing babies should also help!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Always promoting violence... "You need to throw a few punches too"....
    "Fight like hell to bring back the bacon" LOL - they have been saying that for EVER!

"If he hits me, I'll hit him harder" LOL - they have been saying that for EVER!

Both sides use that BS.

I would rather not compare Tom's comment to that of a certain president during his campaign.

Do I?

I personal think we need more politicians "working together" than "fighting" - this "fighting" phrase is overused.

Seems to me Chris Collins punched a lot of families right in the gut when he ripped them off on his stock swindle!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    You were all over the place with that one, WNYresident!

For me, your nemesis Andrew Cuomo said it best last Friday after the primary where a surge of Democratic voters came out to vote, and vote in of all things, the primary election where they usually do not show up.

Mr. Cuomo said: "The fear of Trump is real!"

That will shape the election I would think.

Of course kissing babies should also help!

Cynthia got the voters to come out in droves, not Andy and his anti Trump rhetoric. He’s all mr big balls now, even though he had to spend half his campaign war chest to fend off an actress. Anti incumbent fervor is motivating voters, no matter what side they’re on, long term congressmen with D ‘s and hypocrites with R’s next to their name are finally getting the boot.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    And finally Trump declassifies that FISA stuff.

Gonna be interesting.

Thread Information