Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BreezY! Do not be a hypocrite . Respond for all us readers.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Yep!!!
    Relax, Mark, I know you are harmless. You just do not come off as someone who anyone could fear.

Dimwitted, sure; menacing, hardly.

LOL

LOL such amusement.....

I have confidence that the Republican & Conservative Party will head out for the November vote and secure Colby's seat. Keep your eye on the ball... and focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Relax, Mark, I know you are harmless. You just do not come off as someone who anyone could fear.

Dimwitted, sure; menacing, hardly.

LOL
    You response is premature again. Still can't wait that 30 minutes for editing. Do you do everything that fast? Anyway, more pearls of wisdom from the name-calling, silver-tongued hapless orator.

This is the final-draft post:

I did not encourage or suggest any such behavior. In fact, I specifically DISCOURAGED it, having a proper caution in there. Besides, "Breezy" isn't a person, it is a thing. Things do not have a human body, just a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski

What SHAPE does a dull knife have? There are ways of determining a knife's sharpness, but please don't run one over your wrists or across your throat.

Yikes, you guys really need to read better.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 17th, 2018 at 03:08 PM.

Relax, Mark,..

Dimwitted, sure...
    LOL
    Don't you wish. If true, that would really solve a lot of your problems.

BTW, just considering your caution for me to "relax." I think you may be so quick to respond to me, is because I may a make you a little nervous. Don't worry "Breezy," I am not a threatening, stalking. mean-spirited, party hack bully like you. Your absolutely right, I'm harmless, just fully of ideas, but bankrupt in malice.

Have a great day!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 17th, 2018 at 03:19 PM.

Ah Breezy, still throwing shade in every direction, at everyone with an opposing view while never answering questions and while using hyperbolic ‘guilt by association’ condemnations in place of personal attacks based on fact.

Colby has above reproach credentials so lets bring in the usual ‘guilt by association’ tactics; right Breezy – only now a new and on a grander scale by his party affiliation and Trump and his serving in the ‘crooked’ Chris Collins administration.

Again, stay focused this is supposed to be about Colby; the candidate that embodies the spirit of ethical behavior and where his primary campaign well exemplified that – not so much by the other candidates.

It was reprehensible that the Conservative Party did not come earlier and from then frequently to inform the voter that Colby was their endorsed candidate. Even more reprehensible that the Independence Party stayed silent altogether.

And what the Dems did to Bumbalo was disgraceful.

I do agree with your last statement: “Democratic Surge, Republicans Sitting Home - That is my prediction.”

Well, almost. I would include the Conservatives, Independents and Blanks who don’t get too excited with primaries.

Oh ****, there goes another marble!

Oh, BTW, so there is no misunderstanding, my comments cautioning "Breezy" NOT to test knife sharpness responded to this "Breezy" quote:

But this "Breezi" certainly takes the cake, being ABSENT since February 2018 and comes to Jeremy's defense literally one day AFTER the all-important primary election. Yeah, this Breezi is shape, about as shape as the dullest knife in the drawer. Dude - you blew it!
    "Breezy" apparently thinks you can tell the dullness, or sharpness, of a knife by the shape of a knife.

No one of reasonable intelligence would make such an observation.

In turn, this was my ENTIRE response concerning the "knife sharpness- safety" issue.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

What SHAPE does a dull knife have? There are ways of determining a knife's sharpness, but please don't run one over your wrists or across your throat.
    See reader, I was pointing out the fact that "Breezy," apparently is so stupid, that he thinks a knife's sharpness can be determined by its shape. To wit "Breezy," the stupid, needs to be alerted to dangers.

Just the Good Samaritan in me.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 17th, 2018 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

And what the Dems did to Bumbalo was disgraceful.
    Absolutely. Although I am supporting Colby without question, I knew Paul fairly well in College. He is a good and decent man, with a big heart. His full life experience in Lancaster and Depew, on and off the bench, would have given Lancaster a campaign with two terrific choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Ah Breezy, still throwing shade in every direction, at everyone with an opposing view while never answering questions and while using hyperbolic ‘guilt by association’ condemnations in place of personal attacks based on fact.
    Absolutely correct Mr. C.

But, perhaps in this case, it may be the "proverbial dog that does not bark" that is more enlightening.

I note that "Breezy," in his most recent posts today, while still doubling-down on his all-too-familiar HYPOCRITICAL and SELECTIVE "guilt-by-association" tactic(s)...

Now Chris Collins is ON THE BALLOT - yeah, the crook who is soooooooooooo linked to Mr. Colby, you may not be able to distinguish the two.

LOL
    ...still, without my inference, has not directly addressed Sojka's questions, which of course is the topic of this thread.

Moreover, "Breezy" has offered nothing to refute what I inferred to be his answers, contained within his response on post #4 of this thread.

If the "Silent Acquiescence" doctrine is respected, my suggested "Breezy" answers to Sojka questions one (1)-six (6) may be operative. (I note parenthetically that inferred answer #7 was answered with a question. I always understood that one does not properly answer a question with a counter question. Just sayin'.)

In summary, to wit:

Sojka Q. 1. Ron Giza is the current co chair of Lancaster Democrat party and has been investigated and arrested for gambling involving the Boys And Girls club as per the Buffalo News article. So why does he get a pass BreezY?

"Breezy" A.1:. Let's see: You ran for GOP chairman in Lancaster several years ago so you must identify as a strong Republican.

Sojka Q. 2. Terry McCrarken is chairman of Lancaster Democrat party and has a Democrat patronage 6 figure plus salary at the ECWA as per the Buffalo News articles. Why does he get a pass BreezY?

"Breezy" A. 2: Yet, with the Trump university scandal where middle class people were scammed out of all their money in some cases, or Trump using undocumented aliens in his projects, or the trail of unpaid contractor debts linked to this man that cost families a lot of their money, apartment sales scams, and all the rest, then you somehow bring up a minor arrest of someone who has led an exemplary life and somehow that is a why people should support who you say they should support ????? The thing happened in 1992 for crying out loud.

Trump, and whomever else you referred to has nothing to do with this Sojka question. Did you really mean to say this "Breezy?:"

Sojka Q. 2. Terry McCrarken is chairman of Lancaster Democrat party and has a Democrat patronage 6 figure plus salary at the ECWA as per the Buffalo News articles. Why does he get a pass BreezY?

"Breezy" A. 2:"...Yet with the... scandal...it would not be a stretch to say...middle class people were scammed out of all their money in some cases..."

I am just asking
    Sojka Q: 3. I have seen a mailer and social media posts stating Mrs. Kulpit has donated over $4,000 to politicians. Why does she get a pass BreezY?

"Breezy" A. 3: Looks to me like we all have better backgrounds than the President of the United States.

Sojka Q. 4: While being interviewed by the Conservative Party officers did Mrs. Kulpit tell them if she was not selected as the endorsed candidate she would not challenge it?

"Breezy" A. 4: Pretty pathetic I have to say.

Sojka Q.5: Did she also state to these same officers that she would not run on the Republican line?

"Breezy" A.. 5: Like big deal!

Sojka Q. 6: BreezY , how many of Ron Giza's family are employed by the town or village? Qualifications and pay?

"Breezy" A. 6: Anyway, I have to say I am more concerned of this very real Red Flag for public service
    Stand by those inferred answers "Breezy?" Perhaps you should summon your "set-up" partner "BreezI" to help you out?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 17th, 2018 at 06:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information