Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BreezY! Do not be a hypocrite . Respond for all us readers.

BreezY! Do not be a hypocrite . Respond for all us readers.

I have seen BreezY attack some candidates and some people over guilt by association.
    1. Ron Giza is the current co chair of Lancaster Democrat party and has been investigated and arrested for gambling involving the Boys And Girls club as per the Buffalo News article. So why does he get a pass BreezY?
    2. Terry McCrarken is chairman of Lancaster Democrat party and has a Democrat patronage 6 figure plus salary at the ECWA as per the Buffalo News articles. Why does he get a pass BreezY?
    3. I have seen a mailer and social media posts stating Mrs. Kulpit has donated over $4,000 to politicians. Why does she get a pass BreezY?
    4. While being interviewed by the Conservative Party officers did Mrs. Kulpit tell them if she was not selected as the endorsed candidate she would not challenge it? Did she also state to these same officers that she would not run on the Republican line?

5. Readers of Speak Up WNY these are facts. No spins,storytelling, or make believe. WE all deserve better. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE REALLY LOOKING OUT FOR?

BreezY , how many of Ron Giza's family are employed by the town or village? Qualifications and pay?

How qualified is Kristen McCracken for the Lancaster board she sits on? What are her qualifications and pay?

Readers do not fall into that belief "that's politic's" pay to play like at Erie County Water Authority by both political parties.
    Let's put Lancaster first for a change!

Originally posted by Greg Sojka:
    How qualified is Kristen McCracken for the Lancaster board she sits on? What are her qualifications and pay?
    Her qualifications for her planning board position, if any may be found in FOILing for communication #10 from the January 19, 2010 TB meeting. In 2009, she held a PT clerk position with the town. I think her planning board compensation is $1,701 per year.

Her Erie county sewer district #4 chair of the Board of Managers position, have no clue if there is any compensation or her qualifications.

Georgia L Schlager

Greg, you really got to get a life.

Let's see: You ran for GOP chairman in Lancaster several years ago so you must identify as a strong Republican.

Since nearly 90% of Republicans support President Trump, it would not be a stretch to say you support him today and probably voted for him in 2016.

Yet, with the Trump university scandal where middle class people were scammed out of all their money in some cases, or Trump using undocumented aliens in his projects, or the trail of unpaid contractor debts linked to this man that cost families a lot of their money, apartment sales scams, and all the rest, then you somehow bring up a minor arrest of someone who has led an exemplary life and somehow that is a why people should support who you say they should support ????? The thing happened in 1992 for crying out loud.

Looks to me like we all have better backgrounds than the President of the United States.

You lose credibility again with this one, pal.

Pretty pathetic I have to say. Like big deal!

Anyway, I have to say I am more concerned of this very real Red Flag for public service...

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    What about the bullying of a Lancaster planning board member at Monday night's town board meeting? Were you okay with that?
    Like I said, you need to get a life, Greg.

Her qualifications for her planning board position, if any may be found in FOILing for communication #10 from the January 19, 2010 TB meeting. In 2009, she held a PT clerk position with the town. I think her planning board compensation is $1,701 per year.

Her Erie county sewer district #4 chair of the Board of Managers position, have no clue if there is any compensation or her qualifications.
    Seems to me when you look at the Dems in these positions, then compare to the GOP in town, the Dems are getting ripped off!

LOL

Sojka asked "Breezy" seven (7) specific and direct questions:

1. Ron Giza is the current co chair of Lancaster Democrat party and has been investigated and arrested for gambling involving the Boys And Girls club as per the Buffalo News article. So why does he get a pass BreezY?

2. Terry McCrarken is chairman of Lancaster Democrat party and has a Democrat patronage 6 figure plus salary at the ECWA as per the Buffalo News articles. Why does he get a pass BreezY?

3. I have seen a mailer and social media posts stating Mrs. Kulpit has donated over $4,000 to politicians. Why does she get a pass BreezY?

4. While being interviewed by the Conservative Party officers did Mrs. Kulpit tell them if she was not selected as the endorsed candidate she would not challenge it?

5. Did she also state to these same officers that she would not run on the Republican line?

6/ BreezY , how many of Ron Giza's family are employed by the town or village? Qualifications and pay?

7. How qualified is Kristen McCracken for the Lancaster board she sits on? What are her qualifications and pay?

This was "Breezy's" response:

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Greg, you really got to get a life.

Let's see: You ran for GOP chairman in Lancaster several years ago so you must identify as a strong Republican.

Since nearly 90% of Republicans support President Trump, it would not be a stretch to say you support him today and probably voted for him in 2016.

Yet, with the Trump university scandal where middle class people were scammed out of all their money in some cases, or Trump using undocumented aliens in his projects, or the trail of unpaid contractor debts linked to this man that cost families a lot of their money, apartment sales scams, and all the rest, then you somehow bring up a minor arrest of someone who has led an exemplary life and somehow that is a why people should support who you say they should support ????? The thing happened in 1992 for crying out loud.

Looks to me like we all have better backgrounds than the President of the United States.

You lose credibility again with this one, pal.

Pretty pathetic I have to say. Like big deal!

Anyway, I have to say I am more concerned of this very real Red Flag for public service...

It is hard to glean any direct answers from "Breezy's" in-congruent, incoherent, and disjointed rant. If there are any direct answers in this written aneurysm, and I am not saying that there are, they may be buried in the shrouds of obfuscating BS , and must be resurrected from the land of the indecipherable dead.

In any event, I'll try to make sense out of this written vomit. I will try to match, in parallel, progressive Q-A order, questions asked, with inferred questions answered. I am not sure I'll be successful, but, taking each in turn:

Sojka Q. 1. Ron Giza is the current co chair of Lancaster Democrat party and has been investigated and arrested for gambling involving the Boys And Girls club as per the Buffalo News article. So why does he get a pass BreezY?

"Breezy" A.1:. Let's see: You ran for GOP chairman in Lancaster several years ago so you must identify as a strong Republican.

Sojka Q. 2. Terry McCrarken is chairman of Lancaster Democrat party and has a Democrat patronage 6 figure plus salary at the ECWA as per the Buffalo News articles. Why does he get a pass BreezY?

"Breezy" A. 2: Yet, with the Trump university scandal where middle class people were scammed out of all their money in some cases, or Trump using undocumented aliens in his projects, or the trail of unpaid contractor debts linked to this man that cost families a lot of their money, apartment sales scams, and all the rest, then you somehow bring up a minor arrest of someone who has led an exemplary life and somehow that is a why people should support who you say they should support ????? The thing happened in 1992 for crying out loud.

Trump, and whomever else you referred to has nothing to do with this Sojka question. Did you really mean to say this "Breezy?:"

Sojka Q. 2. Terry McCrarken is chairman of Lancaster Democrat party and has a Democrat patronage 6 figure plus salary at the ECWA as per the Buffalo News articles. Why does he get a pass BreezY?

"Breezy" A. 2:"...Yet with the... scandal...it would not be a stretch to say...middle class people were scammed out of all their money in some cases..."

I am just asking.
    Sojka Q: 3. I have seen a mailer and social media posts stating Mrs. Kulpit has donated over $4,000 to politicians. Why does she get a pass BreezY?

"Breezy" A. 3: Looks to me like we all have better backgrounds than the President of the United States.

Sojka Q. 4: While being interviewed by the Conservative Party officers did Mrs. Kulpit tell them if she was not selected as the endorsed candidate she would not challenge it?

"Breezy" A. 4: Pretty pathetic I have to say.

Sojka Q.5: Did she also state to these same officers that she would not run on the Republican line?

"Breezy" A.. 5: Like big deal!

Sojka Q. 6: BreezY , how many of Ron Giza's family are employed by the town or village? Qualifications and pay?

"Breezy" A. 6: Anyway, I have to say I am more concerned of this very real Red Flag for public service

Sojka Q. 7: How qualified is Kristen McCracken for the Lancaster board she sits on? What are her qualifications and pay?

"Breezy: A.7:

What about the bullying of a Lancaster planning board member at Monday night's town board meeting? Were you okay with that?

"Breezy" observation: Greg, you really got to get a life.

My comments:

Yikes, "Breezy," with creatures like you supposedly residing in Lancaster, who wants to live period?

I totally disavow, and urge the reader not to believe any of "Breezy's" inferred answers, written above on this post, on this thread, because "Breezy" always appears to lie, exaggerate, tell half truths and destroy reputations.

BTW, with answers like you give, I can understand why you needed to collaborate and collude with "BreezI."

Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 16th, 2018 at 10:29 PM.

Spot on, Mark! LMAO.

Too often in the past the Republican Party took the high road in election campaigns and it cost them dearly. Unfortunately, in today’s political climate a roll in the mud has become the paradigm. Sojka’s questions and comments to Breezy (especially Breezy) were relevant and appropriate.

However, what particularly drew my attention was this paragraph written by Breezy:

Breezy’s Trump analogous reference was irrelevant and unrelated to local town politics.

Stating that an individual’s history should play no role in current politics regarding integrity and credibility flies in the face of his constant barrage of past history references to the likes of past Supervisor Fudoli and a cast of former Republican Party office holders, candidates and even their supporters.

Dare to be anything but a member of the Democratic Party, you’re an ‘idiot’ and game for political correctness and/or social warrior identity politic savagery.

Dare to vote for any candidate other than a Democrat in Breezy’s world and expect to be mocked and considered a clown, castigated and fit for public ridicule. His mantra is that of former Party boss Frank Max who dared to publicly remark at a Democratic Party fundraising function: “They may not be the best candidates, but they are our candidates and victory is most important.”

Often Breezy’s team succeeds because of a disorganized, inept Ralph Mohr club, indifferent or lazy Republican Party registered voters, a local Independence Party membership that was once infiltrated by and still influenced by the Democratic Party and a biased media.

Lastly, Breezy doesn’t answer questions, he just throws shade. He asks us to forget or forgive past Dem sins but rails against everything Republican; never once recognizing the positive things that happened under the Fudoli administration (4 consecutive years of tax cut budgets, the sale of the Colecraft Building, Library and dilapidated Dog Control facility, the construction of the police building, etc.) but savaging him at every opportunity for activities outside the political spectrum. I would suggest a little more civility Breezy as there are a lot of skeletons in the Democratic Party closet. Next year's general election is more than year off and its already getting nasty.

Originally posted by Breezy:
    Originally Posted by gorja:
    What about the bullying of a Lancaster planning board member at Monday night's town board meeting? Were you okay with that
    Yes, that conduct was totally inappropriate

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Too often in the past the Republican Party took the high road in election campaigns and it cost them dearly.

In the old days, the low road was the exception, today it is the norm. It makes no practical sense to follow the rules of touch football when tackle ball is being played.

Breezy’s Trump analogous reference was irrelevant and unrelated to local town politics.
    Oh, I am sure that every contemporary "In-The-News" national event or social issue, will somehow be thematically applied to the local race(s). For example, at this very minute, I'll bet that "Breezy" is furiously searching for emojis suggesting pubescent issues. Those silly cartoons will be found, and used, to punctuate a preordained, or perhaps manufactured, circumstance supporting such a synthetic narrative.

Stating that an individual’s history should play no role in current politics regarding integrity and credibility flies in the face of his constant barrage of past history references to the likes of past Supervisor Fudoli and a cast of former Republican Party office holders, candidates and even their supporters.

The Fudoli references are like elevator music Mr. C. One notices the references when they are NOT playing.

Often Breezy’s team succeeds because of a disorganized, inept Ralph Mohr club, indifferent or lazy Republican Party registered voters, a local Independence Party membership that was once infiltrated by and still influenced by the Democratic Party and a biased media.

That comment says it all Lee.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 17th, 2018 at 09:11 AM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    In the old days, the low road was the exception, today it is the norm. It makes no practical sense to follow the rules of touch football when tackle ball is being played.

Don't stoop to their level. It's bad example to set for kids and others.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Don't stoop to their level. It's bad example to set for kids and others.
    Ya mean like this quote from the above commenter, Mr. Blazejewski:

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    What SHAPE does a dull knife have? There are ways of determining a knife's sharpness, but please don't run one over your wrists or across your throat.
    May the Dear Lord have mercy on anyone who would write something like that at Mark Blazejewski.

LOL

His mantra is that of former Party boss Frank Max who dared to publicly remark at a Democratic Party fundraising function: “They may not be the best candidates, but they are our candidates and victory is most important.”
    NOT the dreaded Frank Max comparison ?????

Oh No!

Oh My!

Now I know it is getting to these Republican Lap Dogs, readers!

HaHaHa!

So Lee, let me get this straight: You can run for President of the United States with God knows the actual amount of crimes you have committed, all the unethical actions, all the women accusations, and on and on and on, but darn if you dare get involved in local politics a very minor pinch should be used against you and candidates you just might be supporting?????

Maybe Greg is correct on one thing, you may actually be losing your marbles!

Just saying.

So much here, readers, so much hand-wringing, so much whining, so much laziness - if you all supported Judge Colby so much, why didn't you get off your lazy rumps and go out and help him in the primaries??? Too late now, it just may be OVER!

Now Chris Collins is ON THE BALLOT - yeah, the crook who is soooooooooooo linked to Mr. Colby, you may not be able to distinguish the two.

LOL

I'm sure Republicans will be thrilled to get out and vote come election day: NOT!

Democratic Surge, Republicans Sitting Home - That is my prediction.

I was going to respond to "Breezy" with this post:

May the Dear Lord have mercy on anyone who would write something like that at Mark Blazejewski.

LOL

LTY (Laugh To Yourself) "Breezy."

The comment contained that proper, obligatory warning:

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski

What SHAPE does a dull knife have? There are ways of determining a knife's sharpness, but please don't run one over your wrists or across your throat.

And, Mark Blazejewski is an actual identity. Who or what is a "Breezy?" On can ridicule people, not things. In any event, I am considerate enough to even caution the "Breezy" thing against danger.

But, your point, you sure contributed to civil discourse with these comments about the elderly:

Or they'll whine and say they are "old and in pain."

Or about YOUR role in this narrative about the terminally ill:

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...et-off-the-pot!

Stop trying to get even, you are pathetic.
    But, I have decided not to.

My response to "Breezy:" YAWN!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 17th, 2018 at 02:49 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

LOL
    Yeah he says stupid things. Everyone does.

You saw what I posted. I told him not to stoop to their level. It's a bad example to set for kids and others. What the heck more do you want?

I did not encourage or suggest any such behavior. In fact, I specifically DISCOURAGED it, having a proper caution in there. Besides, "Breezy" isn't a person, it is a thing. Things do not have a human body, just a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski

Yikes, you guys really need to read better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information