Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primary numbers

Primary numbers

Republicans and Conservatives, PLEASE get off your asses and get out and vote in November

Georgia L Schlager

Readers, we have a big race now!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Judge Colby
    demonstrated surprising weakness in the GOP primary, while Jessica Kulpit showed much more strength in the Dem primary than expected, with Judge Bumbalo surprising many people with such a poor showing all around in the primary elections yesterday.

Looks like there is a real race come November for this important seat.

And by picking up the Independence Party as well as the Reform Party lines for November, Ms. Kulpit has those lines to add to Democratic. While Mr. Colby appears to have gained the Working Families Party line, that is, pending any absentee votes remaining.

Very impressive for the Democratic Party with the results from yesterday.

A lot of momentum now in the Jessica Kulpit camp.

Good for them!!!

Hey Breezy, who won the Conservative line!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezi View Post
    I think it's important to note that Judge Colby also demonstrated a surprising weakness in his Conservative Party results, as in the GOP primary. And for JUDGE of all public offices!

A Republican with conservative leanings managing to secure 53% of the Conservative Party vote for re-election simply is NOT a good thing for their chances down the road in November. Breezi, I would think that is why gorja mentioned this party in her first post above.

Also important to note, Breezi, is the fact that you signed up in February 2018 and managed to post only four comments since then. And of all things, your screen names seems like a set up to work against my posts, and you have not stepped up for the task so far. Gee, it's only about 10 to 1 now on here against the Dems.

Where have you been?

Now that Mr. Colby is clearly in trouble, are you coming to his rescue ?????

Just saying!

Hey Breezy
    If all the King's Horses (Lee Chowaniec, gorja, etc.), as well as the King's Horse's Ass (Mark Blazejewski), could not save Judge Colby, why do you think you can ??

Ha!

Just kidding.

I'm just thrilled that Jessica won BIG!!!

We'll see when the moment of truth arrives won't we BREEZY. By the way Colby CLEANED Jessica's CLOCK on the Conservative line contrary to anyway you try to spin it BREEZI!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    If all the King's Horses (Lee Chowaniec, gorja, etc.), as well as the King's Horse's Ass (Mark Blazejewski), could not save Judge Colby, why do you think you can ??
    .................................................. .................................................. .....................

As my grandmother was fond of saying: "Vai a fare una cacca!"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 14th, 2018 at 04:24 PM.

I'm just thrilled that Jessica won BIG!!!

Also important to note, Breezi, is the fact that... of all things, your screen names seems like a set up to work against my posts...
    Or, you may just be talking to yourself, and answering yourself back?

And by picking up the Independence Party as well as the Reform Party lines for November, Ms. Kulpit has those lines to add to Democratic. While Mr. Colby appears to have gained the Working Families Party line, that is, pending any absentee votes remaining.

Very impressive for the Democratic Party with the results from yesterday.

A lot of momentum now in the Jessica Kulpit camp.

Attachment 7964
    :

Attachment 7965
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 15th, 2018 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Breezy Finally Flipped!

We'll see when the moment of truth arrives won't we BREEZY. By the way Colby CLEANED Jessica's CLOCK on the Conservative line contrary to anyway you try to spin it BREEZI!!!
    See "Breezy," there you go again!

Attachment 7967
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 15th, 2018 at 03:12 AM. Reason: I told you "Breezy" is BATSH/T CRAZY

Stick with the golden oldie
    Vote Jeremy Colby

Stay out of the manure pit
    By not voting for Kulpit

Cast your vote for integrity
    Vote for Justice Jeremy

Don’t have an agonizing testicle
    As you would by voting for Jessica

Don’t vote for the candidate
    Who believes they are above the law
    Which is a large integrous flaw

Vote Jeremy Colby for Town Justice

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Stick with the golden oldie
    Vote Jeremy Colby

Stay out of the manure pit
    By not voting for Kulpit

Cast your vote for integrity
    Vote for Justice Jeremy

Don’t have an agonizing testicle
    As you would by voting for Jessica

Don’t vote for the candidate
    Who believes they are above the law
    Which is a large integrous flaw

Vote Jeremy Colby for Town Justice
    That's quite a poem there gorja. So it tells me that something happened here, what happened? Did someone skirt the law?

Let's get educated by what is a Town Justice:

A Justice hears cases and renders decisions, does related work as required. Note the distinguishing features defined by Town Law; beside the basic decision making, arraignments, sentencing, posing fines, and any guidance its pretty standard. What does justice mean exactly, it's the quality of being just, righteousness, equitableness or moral rightness. The moral principle determining just conduct, lawfulness, conformity to this principle, as manifested in conduct; just conduct, dealing or treatment.

Jeremy Colby has ethical moral compass. He is the epitome of Justice. No one other than these credentials should preside over Lancaster. If any other candidate lacks these integrity-type qualities please then that person should not be in that seat.

On another note, shame on the Republicans for not coming out to vote, shame on the Conservatives for not coming out or to swing over and vote for a Democrat instead of a well known incumbent. What went wrong here? As for the infiltrated Independence Party by the Democrats, well what can I say...but shame on all of these parties. This election is important and renders merit in our important justice system. Lancaster needs to remember the olden days, if we loose to a young inexperienced Democrat who feels they are above the law, then we have gone backwards.

Joe Gallo and I would like to thank our base for voting and supporting our endorsed candidate Judge Colby on Primary Day. We look forward to the usual high Conservative turnout on election day.
    Last edited by DebLemaster; September 15th, 2018 at 09:45 AM.

Let's also remember that Judge Colby also had an impressive number on the Dem line as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    That's quite a poem there gorja. So it tells me that something happened here, what happened? Did someone skirt the law?

Let's get educated by what is a Town Justice:

A Justice hears cases and renders decisions, does related work as required. Note the distinguishing features defined by Town Law; beside the basic decision making, arraignments, sentencing, posing fines, and any guidance its pretty standard. What does justice mean exactly, it's the quality of being just, righteousness, equitableness or moral rightness. The moral principle determining just conduct, lawfulness, conformity to this principle, as manifested in conduct; just conduct, dealing or treatment.

Jeremy Colby has ethical moral compass. He is the epitome of Justice. No one other than these credentials should preside over Lancaster. If any other candidate lacks these integrity-type qualities please then that person should not be in that seat.

On another note, shame on the Republicans for not coming out to vote, shame on the Conservatives for not coming out or to swing over and vote for a Democrat instead of a well known incumbent. What went wrong here? As for the infiltrated Independence Party by the Democrats, well what can I say...but shame on all of these parties. This election is important and renders merit in our important justice system. Lancaster needs to remember the olden days, if we loose to a young inexperienced Democrat who feels they are above the law, then we have gone backwards.
    Just a surmisation on my part

Georgia L Schlager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information