Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Primary numbers

Looks like a lot of sour grapes here!

Looks like a lot of hand wringing!

Looks like they are having a pity party right here!

Boo, hoo, hoo!!!!

Readers, I'll come back later today and chime in with some replies to the whining above. Maybe we'll have a few laughs, at the expense of some of these comments, of course.

--------------------------------

But this "Breezi" certainly takes the cake, being ABSENT since February 2018 and comes to Jeremy's defense literally one day AFTER the all-important primary election. Yeah, this Breezi is shape, about as shape as the dullest knife in the drawer. Dude - you blew it!

--------------------------------

Special laughs for the comments of DebLemaster, Breezi, and shortstuff. It's always funny when people chime in AFTER the primary, despite MONTHS of time to stand up for your candidate BEFORE the primary is held.

Maybe they thought their guy was going to take it all in a walk - including the Democratic Line, where super political scientist and operative brain DebLemaster crows that "Judge Colby also had an impressive number on the Dem line," and all - yes, readers, 81% of the Dems voted AGAINST the re-election of the judge. Very impressive indeed, but impressive for the DEMS!!!!!

Is it any wonder why the judge is now at risk of becoming "former" town justice ????

HaHaHa!

Cutting through all the shade Breezy, you have the right to gloat and crow here. Kulpit did well in the primaries. Colby getting hammered in the Independence Party line was a surprise.

That said:

Primaries don’t mean much to non-affiliated voters – especially when the public turnout was so poor.

If there is still a line on the ballot in November where our chosen candidate will have his or her name, they will get our vote.

In the meantime, I believe that all who voted for Bumbalo in the primary will not cast votes for Kulpit in the election.

Now is when it really gets interesting and when the rubber meets the road. The primary campaign was dishonest in many ways.

In my mind Colby is the candidate with experience and has served the public well in office. Most importantly, I have seen Colby personally contribute numerous times to the community’s best interest in the 15+ years I have known him. In that time, I have come to know and respect him for his integrity, credibility, openness / transparency and moral / family values.

In the great majority of elections, I usually find myself voting for the lesser of two evils. Here that is not the case. Colby is just the better candidate - IMHO.

Hey "Breezy," I really do think you may be talking to yourself, and for these reasons:

First:

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

Also important to note, Breezi, is the fact that... of all things, your screen names seems like a set up to work against my posts...
    Why "names" instead of "name?"

Second:

Quote Originally Posted by Breezi View Post

We'll see when the moment of truth arrives won't we BREEZY. By the way Colby CLEANED Jessica's CLOCK on the Conservative line contrary to anyway you try to spin it BREEZI!!!

Why is "Breezi" addressing "Breezi?"

Third:

Why did you write

But THIS "Breezi" certainly takes the cake, being ABSENT since February 2018 and comes to Jeremy's defense literally one day AFTER the all-important primary election. Yeah,THIS Breezi is shape, about as shape as the dullest knife in the drawer. Dude - you blew it!
    instead of

But THAT"Breezi" certainly takes the cake, being ABSENT since February 2018 and comes to Jeremy's defense literally one day AFTER the all-important primary election. Yeah,THAT Breezi is shape, about as shape as the dullest knife in the drawer. Dude - you blew it!
    A little trouble with the determiner?

Also, I understand the "i" form of "Breezi" most probably indicates a reference to a female poster, yet you refer to the poster as "dude," which I understand almost exclusively describes a male. Do you know the identity and true gender of the poster? INTERESTING.

BTW,

"... this Breezi is shape, about as shape as the dullest knife in the drawer. Dude - you blew it!"

What SHAPE does a dull knife have? There are ways of determining a knife's sharpness, but please don't run one over your wrists or across your throat.

Talk about blowing it. EECK!

Indeed, perhaps some major problems.

You may be going scooters and are talking to yourself "Breezy/Breezi," and/or you are the same old grammar-challenged, twisted, incompetent party shill "Breezy" I always thought you were.

Now, you were talking about a horse's ass? Stop the obsessive focus on private parts, lest there be no more oats and sugar for you, stupid.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 15th, 2018 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Hey "Breezy," I really do think you may be talking to yourself, and for these reasons:

First:

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy

Also important to note, Breezi, is the fact that... of all things, your screen names seems like a set up to work against my posts...
    Why "names" instead of "name?"

Second:

Quote Originally Posted by Breezi

We'll see when the moment of truth arrives won't we BREEZY. By the way Colby CLEANED Jessica's CLOCK on the Conservative line contrary to anyway you try to spin it BREEZI!!!

Why is "Breezi" addressing "Breezi?"

Third:

Why did you write

But THIS "Breezi" certainly takes the cake, being ABSENT since February 2018 and comes to Jeremy's defense literally one day AFTER the all-important primary election. Yeah,THIS Breezi is shape, about as shape as the dullest knife in the drawer. Dude - you blew it!

instead of

But THAT"Breezi" certainly takes the cake, being ABSENT since February 2018 and comes to Jeremy's defense literally one day AFTER the all-important primary election. Yeah,THAT Breezi is shape, about as shape as the dullest knife in the drawer. Dude - you blew it!

A little trouble with the determiner?

Also, I understand the "i" form of "Breezi" most probably indicates a reference to a female poster, yet you refer to the poster as "dude," which I understand almost exclusively describes a male. Do you know the identity and true gender of the poster? INTERESTING.

BTW,

Originally Posted by Breezy

"... this Breezi is shape, about as shape as the dullest knife in the drawer. Dude - you blew it!"

What SHAPE does a dull knife have? There are ways of determining a knife's sharpness, but please don't run one over your wrists or across your throat.

Talk about blowing it. EECK!

Indeed, perhaps some major problems.

You may be going scooters and are talking to yourself "Breezy/Breezi," and/or you are the same old grammar-challenged, twisted, incompetent party shill "Breezy" I always thought you were.

Now, you were talking about a horse's ass? Stop the obsessive focus on private parts, lest there be no more oats and sugar for you, stupid.

And, if the foregoing is not enough, explain what you meant by "seems like a set up to work against my posts..."

And of all things, your screen names seems like a set up to work against my posts, and you have not stepped up for the task so far.

Curious, curious. Why would a simply competitive poster be a party to a set-up?

No, it is far more likely in my mind that "Breezy" and "Breezi" are a coordinated team, together manipulating a social media conversation.

Suppose, for example, by jointly planned scheme, "Breezi" posts some untrue or twisted garbage about a candidate. Then, "Breezy," the purveyor of smears and party crappola, comes riding, or staggering, depending how the Wine Walk went, to the rescue with exculpatory information refuting the rumor?

How convenient! The political candidate opposing "Breezy" gets blamed for an unscrupulous attack started by "Breezi," who is working with "Breezy," and together, they are the source of the horrible untruth about their own candidate. Not saying this is true, it is just a possible consideration in my mind.

Although methinks I smells a rat or two, my sincere compliments; it is really quite ingenius.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 15th, 2018 at 04:08 PM.

Readers, I'll come back later today and chime in with some replies to the whining above. Maybe we'll have a few laughs, at the expense of some of these comments, of course.

Hmmm. Off your game?

It is 11:00 o'clock, do you know where your "Breezy" is blowin'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8K7FXKcgqI

Attached Images Attached Images

I have seen BreezY attack some candidates and some people over guilt by association.
    1. Ron Giza is the current co chair of Lancaster Democrat party and has been investigated and arrested for gambling involving the Boys And Girls club as per the Buffalo News article. So why does he get a pass BreezY?
    2. Terry McCrarken is chairman of Lancaster Democrat party and has a Democrat patronage 6 figure plus salary at the ECWA as per the Buffalo News articles. Why does he get a pass BreezY?
    3. I have seen a mailer and social media posts stating Mrs. Kulpit has donated over $4,000 to politicians. Why does she get a pass BreezY?
    4. While being interviewed by the Conservative Party officers did Mrs. Kulpit tell them if she was not selected as the endorsed candidate she would not challenge it? Did she also state to these same officers that she would not run on the Republican line?

5. Readers of Speak Up WNY these are facts. No spins,storytelling, or make believe. WE all deserve better. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE REALLY LOOKING OUT FOR?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    2. Terry McCrarken is chairman of Lancaster Democrat party and has a Democrat patronage 6 figure plus salary at the ECWA as per the Buffalo News articles. Why does he get a pass BreezY?

What position does the "Lancaster Democrat Party chairman" have at the ECWA.... I never asked but what do all the chair people do in Erie County?

Like the Chair of the Democratic/Republican in each town? They all don't work at the ECWA. Do they?

Breezy... Does this mean if I become chairman of a political party I can get a patronage 6 figure plus salary with a golden parachute?

We still have one of the domains the local Erie County Independence Party used years ago. Does the local party have any organization or is it basically just in name statewide?

I see 179 IPs voted in the Colby Kulpit race. We don't know how many IP people may have voted under the wrong party affiliation.

Is it possible to purchase an email list of all registered IP members?

"depending how the Wine Walk went"

HeHe!

Now that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What position does the "Lancaster Democrat Party chairman" have at the ECWA.... I never asked but what do all the chair people do in Erie County?
    I thought he worked there for years before being the chairman. Maybe you can call Ralph Mohr, Jeremy Colby or Bill Cansdale and ask them about it.

Lot of bellyaching by posters coming in AFTER the all-important primary elections.

Good job loafs!

Funny Greg Sojka maybe running for GOP chairman again but gee, Greg, nice job for Colby AFTER all the votes have been posted. Sure helps you credibility in the local party you want to led.

Where have you been?

Anyway, check out my post in another thread by WNYresident.

This says a lot about what is happening around these parts...

Republicans weren't running against Democrats. Correct?

I thought primaries are for spots within each party for who will run in November.

In the end, at this point in time, only idiots want to see Trump impeached or gone.
    I think we all can agree that Chris Collins is an idiot!

You have to admit that in a lot of published reports, plus the new book by Bob Woodward of Watergate fame, quotes a heck of a lot of people - - - most within the Trump White House, who have called the president an idiot (some, including Chief-of-Staff General John Kelly using the "F***ing" word before the "idiot" word.

Idiots aside, I am not one to call for President Trump's impeachment.

It would be appropriate for the country to vote in some serious checks and balances to keep the president in line.

That being returning the majority in Congress to Democratic leadership.

Personally, I want President Trump exactly where he is now - in the White House acting like a complete and total idiot. I also don't think the United States of American is as delicate as some would imply for the rantings of just one man, even a president, could be enough to send us all into an abyss. With a change in the majorities in both houses of Congress, the president would then be on a more shorter leash. We need at lest that, readers, and I think you would agree.

The Trump soap opera has resulted in a tremendous renewed understanding that voting is important within the rank and file of the Democratic Party. Just three days ago in the primary elections you saw a surge in Democratic turnout.

Republicans weren't running against Democrats. Correct?

I thought primaries are for spots within each party for who will run in November.

And yes, the Republican Party had primary contests in several towns and county-wide in a race for county judge. Orchard Park and Lancaster had Republican contests for town judgeships. And Republicans had to defend their endorsement in an assembly race. In other words, Republicans had races but did not show up as usual.

The funny thing is that Democratic voters usually do not vote in primaries when an overall increase in voting happens. Usually the general election brings them out, but alas for the Republican Party, Democratic Party voters came out so strong in the primary so you would think that in the general election even more will turn out!!!

I sure hope so!!!!!

Today's Buffalo News -

Will ‘unbelievable’ turnout in Democratic primary impact general election?
    "New York's turnout increase proved to be far more dramatic than the national trend, which is dramatic enough: Democratic primary turnout nationwide is up about 75 percent.
    That portends a very good Election Day for Democrats. The last time Democrats turned out in such numbers in primaries, it was 2006 – when the party rode a blue wave to take control of the House and Senate." https://buffalonews.com/2018/09/16/w...eral-election/

"depending how the Wine Walk went"

HeHe!

Now that's funny!

No, if I were going for laughs, I'd call it the "Wine Stagger."

Now, that would be funny.

Another interesting tidbit about how these local judicial races are being driven.

For town justice candidates, strategy is to load up on primaries
    "Town justice is one of those elective posts that candidates, no matter their political party, try to garner as many lines on the ballot as possible.
    If they can't get the party endorsement, candidates can run in the primary to get the edge over their opponents, or even capture the major party lines and have an easier general election in November."
    https://buffalonews.com/2018/09/07/f...-on-primaries/

Greg Sojka...

Where have you been?

He may have been busy raising public awareness to an issue which should alarm the Town Council. Goes to show, you don't need to hold a patronage job to be motivated to address public safety issues.

https://www.wkbw.com/news/protecting...s-over-weekend
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 16th, 2018 at 12:54 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I thought he worked there for years before being the chairman. Maybe you can call Ralph Mohr, Jeremy Colby or Bill Cansdale and ask them about it.
    They all punch a time card at the ECWA?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Breezy?

Hillary had a 99% chance of winning. Just because the Buffalo News says

"New York's turnout increase proved to be far more dramatic than the national trend, which is dramatic enough: Democratic primary turnout nationwide is up about 75 percent.
    Means nothing.

Seriously, Trump is doing an excellent job. OH yeah an no collusion.

Lisa Page testimony: Collusion still unproven by time of Mueller's special counsel appointment

More than nine months after the FBI opened its highly classified counterintelligence investigation into alleged coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, FBI lawyer Lisa Page said investigators still could not say whether there was collusion, according to a transcript of Page's recent closed-door deposition reviewed by Fox News.

"I think this represents that even as far as May 2017, we still couldn't answer the question," Page said.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...pointment.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information