Thread: Democrats Just Referred Judge Kavanaugh to the FBI

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Democrats Just Referred Judge Kavanaugh to the FBI

Are they just trying to obstruct the process until after the elections?

Character Assassination: Democrats Just Referred Judge Kavanaugh to the FBI for Investigation But Won't Say Why

On Thursday afternoon Ranking Member of the Senate Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein announced she had received a letter from a woman about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. She hasn't shared the letter with Republicans on the Committee, including Chairman Chuck Grassley, but she has turned it over to the FBI.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...naugh-n2518722

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Feinstein's shameful Kavanaugh Hail Mary pass

n an act of desperation designed to block Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court by smearing his reputation, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., hinted Thursday that someone she would not name has made unspecified accusations about Kavanaugh that possibly might involve criminal conduct.

Feinstein’s Hail Mary pass came exactly one week before the Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to vote on the nomination of the highly qualified judge, who now sits on the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...mary-pass.html

Act of Desperation?? The term Sexual Misconduct is part of this and these days, that's a career ender. Not like the Clarence Thomas - Anita Hill era. If there's any merit in this, he may be lucky to ever sit on a bench in any court again
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Please. An unknown person who doesn't want to be identified, doesn't want to "pursue" the matter, and never reported any possible wrong doing in the first place. Sorry... no victim, no crime. At best what we have here is two people who dated in high school and things got frisky at some point. Like that's never happened before in all the history of teenage high school couples.

The dems have dragged that pet wolf out so many times now, that its a wonder why anyone would pay the slightest bit of attention when they point at it and cry. Nothing ever comes of it, and it usually blows up in their face. You'd think they'd have learned by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Chant View Post
    Please. An unknown person who doesn't want to be identified, doesn't want to "pursue" the matter, and never reported any possible wrong doing in the first place. Sorry... no victim, no crime. At best what we have here is two people who dated in high school and things got frisky at some point. Like that's never happened before in all the history of teenage high school couples.

The dems have dragged that pet wolf out so many times now, that its a wonder why anyone would pay the slightest bit of attention when they point at it and cry. Nothing ever comes of it, and it usually blows up in their face. You'd think they'd have learned by now?
    I know, it's only negative when it's a Democrat or Fake News when it's about a Republican......

Gee, why would someone pointing the finger at someone poised to be one of the most powerful Judges in America want to be anonymous? I mean, gimme a break right???

If you're OK with what may have happened with Kavanaugh and this girl, then you should have been against Al Franken being forced to step down for doing something when he was young that any comedian would have done
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I know, it's only negative when it's a Democrat or Fake News when it's about a Republican......

Gee, why would someone pointing the finger at someone poised to be one of the most powerful Judges in America want to be anonymous? I mean, gimme a break right???

If you're OK with what may have happened with Kavanaugh and this girl, then you should have been against Al Franken being forced to step down for doing something when he was young that any comedian would have done

Um, Al Frankenstein was 55 when he did the boob shot

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post

Was he a "powerful judge" back in high school when this assault supposedly took place? Why wait 35 years to bring it up when this guy already had a career on the bench and was in the public eye long before this supreme court nomination? Finger pointing should have happened back then if this allegation is true. Then you wouldn't have to worry about your "abuser" becoming someone "powerful". Again, no victim, no crime.

Is there photographic evidence of Kavanaugh caught "assaulting" this person like there is of Franken? Is so, let's see it. And as Dan already pointed out, Franken wasn't young when he posed for the boobie grab pic.

Yes. Please give US a break, and come up with something that actually holds water if you are going to support the dems same ole', tired, dog and pony show.

Thread Information