Thread: Same Old Andy

Same Old Andy

On the eve of the primary Cuomo sent out a mailer to thousands of Jewish residents in NYC accusing Cynthia Nixon of being anti-Semitic. She and her allies are understandably livid. Me thinks they doth protest too much. Totalitarians like Nixon are universally rabid anti-Semites. There’s nothing that gets under the skin of a good Nazi, Communist or Moslem quite like someone who values education, personal accomplishment, and personal autonomy under a regime of ordered liberty. If nothing else the Jews value those things. Many probably don’t remember Andy’s labors for his old man in the latter’s failed run for mayor of NYC against Ed Koch in 1977. Signs posted throughout Queens with the catchy slogan “Vote for Cuomo, not the homo”, hiring a private investigator to try to identify Ed Koch’s gay lovers, offers of money to a Catholic organization to print and distribute materials suggesting that Koch was gay ($$$ which the organization refused). But don’t you worry, he’s going to bring integrity back to state government.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    On the eve of the primary Cuomo sent out a mailer to thousands of Jewish residents in NYC accusing Cynthia Nixon of being anti-Semitic. She and her allies are understandably livid. Me thinks they doth protest too much. Totalitarians like Nixon are universally rabid anti-Semites. There’s nothing that gets under the skin of a good Nazi, Communist or Moslem quite like someone who values education, personal accomplishment, and personal autonomy under a regime of ordered liberty. If nothing else the Jews value those things. Many probably don’t remember Andy’s labors for his old man in the latter’s failed run for mayor of NYC against Ed Koch in 1977. Signs posted throughout Queens with the catchy slogan “Vote for Cuomo, not the homo”, hiring a private investigator to try to identify Ed Koch’s gay lovers, offers of money to a Catholic organization to print and distribute materials suggesting that Koch was gay ($$$ which the organization refused). But don’t you worry, he’s going to bring integrity back to state government.
    Yesterday afternoon, I received a robocall stating that Andy was having a town meeting between 4:30 and 5. If you wanted to participate, you had to call a number. I didn't . Wonder if any locals did listen to his BS

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Yesterday afternoon, I received a robocall stating that Andy was having a town meeting between 4:30 and 5. If you wanted to participate, you had to call a number. I didn't . Wonder if any locals did listen to his BS
    There is an entire group that does. ecdems.com

Thread Information