Thread: Breezy?!?!

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Breezy?!?!

https://www.facebook.com/eriecountyd...55515230560919

The comment refers to this article

Sources say Clarence could be Collins' landing spot

https://buffalonews.com/2018/09/12/s...-landing-spot/

Your social club posted this on facebook

The GOP made a huge mistake nominating a candidate under criminal investigation - and now they think the people of Clarence should pay for it.
    I think I'd rather pay for that versus the support cost with the ecdems.com agenda of open borders, no one is illegal,free college and standing in the way of a wall to stop 100,000 of people illegally entering the USA etc.

It would be fantastic to replace/remove Lawyer Ralph Mohr as Republican elections commissioner in Erie County ! He and his office staff would save money on sneakers - all these years of sneaking out the back door running over to the court house and department of land deeds ! Maybe new comers would actually have a chance to get into Rep party committees and new candidates could run for office !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/eriecountyd...55515230560919

The comment refers to this article

Sources say Clarence could be Collins' landing spot

https://buffalonews.com/2018/09/12/s...-landing-spot/

Your social club posted this on facebook

I think I'd rather pay for that versus the support cost with the ecdems.com agenda of open borders, no one is illegal,free college and standing in the way of a wall to stop 100,000 of people illegally entering the USA etc.
    I checked every single page on their website and found no mention of an "agenda of open borders."

Can you show some evidence for that broadside???

I checked every single page of their website and found no mention of "no one is illegal."

Can you show me evidence of that broadside???

Probably not, naturally!

No mention of stopping any wall anywhere, but I do believe they support tuition-free college in NYS, since in this day a college education is like a high school degree in the past.

But -

For someone who decries FAKE NEWS, you seem to post fake news about these good people far too much.

And you say nothing of President Trump's tax cuts for the very wealthiest Americans, and businesses that have stockpiled billions and billions, yet small business like yours get the shaft.

Who is the real fool here, WNYresident?

It's the ECDEMS who actually have your back!

Despite your broadsides, I would think they will continue to have your back.

And the GOP? Out of sight - out of mind; at least on this site.

And so it goes…..

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's the ECDEMS who actually have your back!
    I don't know about that. I would say "who actually have their hands in your pockets"

Andrew won tonight... The guy who pisssed away 700,000,000 of other people's money on a solar city... who is more worried about people in Puerto rico than NY... the corruption issues with projects... high taxes which seems to be causing net tax payers to flee NYS. Yeah "who actually have your back"....

I don't support that nonsense for governor. Who would? Oh yeah. www.ecdems.com come election time. Correct?

Don't agree with free tuition when there are no limits set for reasonable compensation for college employees.

Don't agree with free healthcare if you allow anyone and everyone to use it when there are billions of people on earth. Let's just keep importing more and more people into the USA/State of NY and let people pick up the tab. That is what is boils down to.

Thread Information