Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breezy?! It's the hypocrisy that is annoying

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Breezy?! It's the hypocrisy that is annoying

It's the hypocrisy that is annoying

See this meme?

Pelosi said herself... pass it and read it after....

Get the guy in and let's see how he votes after....

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

besides the fact that its not what Pelosi said, the difference of course is that the ACA could be changed/modified through legislative process, which the GOP failed to even entertain. You know, because health care was sssoooo great before the ACA..... SCOTUS is a lifetime appointment.

I have been watching the hearings. He honestly seems like weak candidate compared to Robert and even Gorsuch.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Thought it was Pelosi

I'm not watching the hearings. More of a side show now

Thought it was Pelosi

Thats not even the full statement. She was referring to the fact that the benefits of the ACA would not be realized until it was passed. It was a poorly articulated statement for sure, but taken with the rest of the statement it makes more sense.

Certainly it made a great right-wing sound bite though.

Thought it was Pelosi

I don't see it as a side show. A weak candidate is inherently going to be open to more scrutiny, especially when most of his public service records have been hidden.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Haven't you seen the protestors? That's what I'm referring to.

Haven't you seen the protestors? That's what I'm referring to.
    Sure, but I'm not getting distracted by them.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm almost to the point where I don't care anymore as long as people stay out of my pocket. It's almost comical listening to far left people including some of the far right people.

In the end I'm happy Trump got elected even though he's an idiot at times. As I said in the past I have followed him along since I was in high school. No matter how you slice it he accomplished quite a bit. Best part is that Hillary lost. I hope that Cuomo decides to run for president even though he said he had no intentions while debating Cynthia Nixon. That would be one of the best debates. President Trump would rip him apart.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Others see it as I do

I'm almost to the point where I don't care anymore as long as people stay out of my pocket. It's almost comical listening to far left people including some of the far right people.

In the end I'm happy Trump got elected even though he's an idiot at times. As I said in the past I have followed him along since I was in high school. No matter how you slice it he accomplished quite a bit. Best part is that Hillary lost. I hope that Cuomo decides to run for president even though he said he had no intentions while debating Cynthia Nixon. That would be one of the best debates. President Trump would rip him apart.
    It's easy to rip someone apart when every other line out of your mouth is a lie and it's easy to get swept up in his lies when you're a narrow minded schill that senies everything he says and does wrong
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by wnyresident View Post
    thought it was pelosi
    lol !!

See this meme?

At lease Obamacare's goal was more people accessing healthcare, while Kavanaugh seems to have a "let them eat cake" mentality if you know his history over the years.

I'd rather see Chris Cuomo run, and there's no way on earth Mr. Trump would rip him apart!

Hmmmmm -

You have guys like Stefan I. Mychajliw, the Erie County Comptroller, sucking up campaign donations from Tonawanda Coke, yet, once the plant is closed, who do you think will pay for the brownfield cleanup ??????

Yeah, we taxpayers!

Tonawanda Coke has given more to Mychajliw than to any other politician

Tonawanda Coke likes Stefan I. Mychajliw, the Erie County comptroller who says he might run for county executive next year.

No local or state candidate has reaped more campaign cash from Tonawanda Coke than Mychajliw in recent years – even though a county comptroller wields little power to help the company with its regulatory issues.

Tonawanda Coke has given $24,100 to the Republican since 2010, in donations that flowed before and after the company was convicted of environmental crimes.

Thirty-four cents of every dollar that Tonawanda Coke gave to local and state political causes this decade went to the "Taxpayers for Stefan" campaign fund, state records show. The figure is more impressive when considering Mychajliw did not enter the political arena until 2012, for his first run for county comptroller.

https://buffalonews.com/2018/08/05/t...er-politician/
    "Let them eat cake," he seems to say.

Go figure.

More "Conservative" values.

Last edited by Breezy; September 7th, 2018 at 07:39 AM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    At lease Obamacare's goal was more people accessing healthcare, while Kavanaugh seems to have a "let them eat cake" mentality if you know his history over the years.
    "Let them eat cake"?

If you want to refer to knowing a group's history wouldn't this fit the leftist along with some liberals? The agenda of the Democratic party? Do correct me when I'm wrong.

Free college!

Let's get as many people as we can on food stamps....I thought the goal would be as few as possible on food stamps. (I understand there are there in true need. I'm not referring to people who really need support)

and so on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information