Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bills 2018-2019 season

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    as I watched both of these games today, just a thought the bills just don't compare to what I watched today.

they just don't have the talent or coaching to play at this caliber of football. maybe 2022.
    Spot on!

What I also found interesting is that three of the four teams in today's game had former Bills receivers playing - players not good enough for Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Spot on!

What I also found interesting is that three of the four teams in today's game had former Bills receivers playing - players not good enough for Buffalo.
    yep most have succeeded once they leave here. coaching and management over the past 20 years that's why the bills suck. but the die-hards can't see that but they still buy tickets they keep losing and they keep buying. the fair weather fans or weekend drunks could careless as long as they get to party. look how they acted in jacksonville two years ago. Jacksonville pd told bills fans dont come back. And old money bags wants a new stadium he needs a team before that. go bills
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

here we go money bags leaving the owners meeting and asked a question will there be taxpayer money spent on the new stadium? no answer just that dumb grin. it should be taken to a vote if taxpayers should fund it. it would not pass hands down. he wants a new stadium think he is getting some pressure from the league. let him spend the one billion on it. then what happens to taxpayer stadium in OP? I have a thought convention center move that crap hole right out of the city where people can park.

When Terry and Kim Pegula speak, Buffalo stops to listen. i don't I could care less about what they do and most people too. look at both teams he owns.

That's true of everybody from fans of the professional sports teams they own to the people with a stake in the future of Western New York.

So when the Pegulas talked about a new or renovated football stadium that would be "Buffalo style," political leaders, developers, and others chimed in with their own interpretations of what that could mean.

"They want to do something that meets all the current bells and whistles that they have in modern stadiums now, but that’s also practical and fits in with the hardworking, thinking that always goes on in the city," said William Paladino, CEO of Ellicott Development Co., one of Buffalo's biggest real estate developers, which also owns significant property in the Cobblestone District and Old First Ward areas that have been identified as possible locations for a new city stadium.

"We’re a hardworking, blue-collar town here. We’re Buffalo, not L.A. Whatever gets built will be representative of the area that we are and will have the things that people here like to see."

the city would be the worse place to put it. like the new train station, erkel cried about it and got it.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information