Thread: Breezy?!?! Will the EC Democrats speakout against this or support this?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Breezy?!?! Will the EC Democrats speakout against this or support this?

Will the EC Democrats speakout against this or support this?

Cuomo to help families sue Trump over Hurricane Maria response

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo told a congregation Sunday that he would help families sue President Trump and his administration for failing to provide adequate assistance to those affected by Hurricane Maria. Cuomo said the Trump administration violated Puerto Ricans' Constitutional rights of equal protection under the law.

He said that New York stands committed to helping victims of Puerto Rico rebuild after the deadly storm walloped the island in September 2017.

"President Trump never tried to help Puerto Rico. Florida got attention, Texas got attention, and Puerto Rico got the short end of the stick. That is not just wrong and unethical and despicable, it is also illegal," Cuomo said Sunday at the Heavenly Vision Christian Center in the Bronx, New York.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

I think every candidate that belongs to this group should comment on this issue.

Let Puerto Rico spend their own money if they want to sue anyone not NYS tax money.

"Somebody has to stand up to this Governor. He is a (fill in the blank) ," Tony said.

I'll apologize if I'm assuming NYS tax dollars are being spent on this. Perhaps Cuomo setup a gofundme campaign or is covering the legal cost out of his own pocket. If that is the case good for him.

I'll apologize if I'm assuming NYS tax dollars are being spent on this. Perhaps Cuomo setup a gofundme campaign or is covering the legal cost out of his own pocket. If that is the case good for him.
    It depends on what Cuomo’s definition of “We” is...

Thread Information