Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A little primary voting help, please

Originally posted by Lee Chowaniec:
    BTW – Which of your two valued Democratic justice candidates got caught for doing 60 in a 30 mph zone and tried to use their professional credentials in an attempt to prevent the ticket from being written – but failed and was boisterous in the process?
    That's all we need is a town justice who thinks that they are above the law.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I, personally agree with most of the Conservative choices but if the day comes that they endorse Gaczewski, that will be the turning point.
    Absolutely gorja, it is my understanding that Gaczewski has been smooching up to the Conservative Chairmen's arse to secure the endorsement for next years race. I heard from a reliable source that he will make that recommendation with or without his colleagues approval(s). Her voting record speaks for itself. This years budget will tell the township whether or not she votes Coleman's way or not. Look for Ruffino's political posturing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    People should be careful in believing what this Conservative bunch is pushing out in the form of this whispering campaign.

Can't believe much from the likes of these folks.

Take a close look at the Town of West Seneca, where the Conservative Committee chairman resides and where he made an all-out effort to re-elect a Town Supervisor who they said was fiscally conservative, at least more than her general election opponent, a fellow Democrat who defeated the incumbent supervisor in a Democratic primary on a platform of reduced debt and no bond for a proposed Town Community Center.

The incumbent won on the Conservative Party line and went on to bond for the center, raise her own salary and jack up real property taxes in order to pay the bills.

Oh, and now these folks are pushing for the Supervisor's campaign manager to win a full term in the state legislature, with so-called Conservative Party blessings.

Not much righteousness there, readers, and I hope you would agree.

I see similar FOOL'S GOLD right here in this thread!

And so it goes...
    I agree with this.....

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    That's so true. Next year, there will be local Democratic candidates knocking on the Conservative hierarchy's door looking for an endorsement. Hopefully, they won't be so narrow minded as to base their decision on one or two democratic posters Speakup posts and rather base their decision on the candidate's demonstrated conservative values.
    Unfortunately gorja, due to it's ego in size, the party will be endorsing Democrats not just on principles but on the win only. Lost respect for the party …..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information