Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A little primary voting help, please

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Such a boot-licking lapdog, NEVER wanting to lose favor!

Ha!

Sure beats what you necessarily lick.

But seriously, I am no boot- licker, no need to be. I don't want, or need, any one's patronage or money. In fact, at this stage of my life, I am trying to divest.

With that in mind, I'm just one of the class of people that you, the DEMOCRAT advocate, repeatedly describe as "old, sick, lazy," and with an implied comment suggesting a poorly kept property.

For you information, even with a crippled spine, I personally, physically, and singularly, maintain, and OWN OUTRIGHT, this property, and in spite of your FALSE, MISINFORMED, and downright BIZZARE characterizations, manage to defy my instinctive

sorry mindset of laziness, privilege and apathy.
    and I do

get up off the couch and do something,

Ya see this house and property crazy poster? We built it ourselves, and I now pay a ton of taxes on it, every year, so don't lecture me about my comments regarding picking-up " a little rubbish or liter in the street in front of" my home"

You need to tell your political parasite buddies to get up off whatever they are sitting, or laying on, and do the job which the taxpayers are paying them to do, and that job includes, picking-up the "rubbish or liter in the street. "

As my old pappy told his slacken workers, "If you don't want to work, go home!"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by Lee Chowaniec:
    If such information has been provided what does that say about the two candidate camps that have misled the public into believing they have endorsements that they don’t have? Is that not a breach of trust and reason for not voting for that candidate?
    Yes, their bold faced lies attesting to being an endorsed candidate re definitely a breach of trust.
    No ethics from the get-go.

We are looking at this differently. Your expectation encompasses county involvement in a local municipality campaign judgeship process and where a formal county announcement comes at the eleventh hour.
    My concentration on the county is due to no local party information highway.

Georgia L Schlager

People should be careful in believing what this Conservative bunch is pushing out in the form of this whispering campaign.

Can't believe much from the likes of these folks.

Take a close look at the Town of West Seneca, where the Conservative Committee chairman resides and where he made an all-out effort to re-elect a Town Supervisor who they said was fiscally conservative, at least more than her general election opponent, a fellow Democrat who defeated the incumbent supervisor in a Democratic primary on a platform of reduced debt and no bond for a proposed Town Community Center.

The incumbent won on the Conservative Party line and went on to bond for the center, raise her own salary and jack up real property taxes in order to pay the bills.

Oh, and now these folks are pushing for the Supervisor's campaign manager to win a full term in the state legislature, with so-called Conservative Party blessings.

Not much righteousness there, readers, and I hope you would agree.

I see similar FOOL'S GOLD right here in this thread!

And so it goes...

People should be careful in believing what this Conservative bunch is pushing out in the form of this whispering campaign.

Can't believe much from the likes of these folks.

Take a close look at the Town of West Seneca, where the Conservative Committee chairman resides and where he made an all-out effort to re-elect a Town Supervisor who they said was fiscally conservative, at least more than her general election opponent, a fellow Democrat who defeated the incumbent supervisor in a Democratic primary on a platform of reduced debt and no bond for a proposed Town Community Center.

The incumbent won on the Conservative Party line and went on to bond for the center, raise her own salary and jack up real property taxes in order to pay the bills.

Oh, and now these folks are pushing for the Supervisor's campaign manager to win a full term in the state legislature, with so-called Conservative Party blessings.

Not much righteousness there, readers, and I hope you would agree.

I see similar FOOL'S GOLD right here in this thread!

And so it goes...

And as usual you digress to another topic, namely, what goes on in West Seneca.

Stick to Lancaster. These are not false rumors being spread.

The Democrats need that Conservative bunch and you are pissing all over them? Not smart!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

Stick to Lancaster.
    A very pertinent point. "Breezy" weighs in on, and "supports" candidates in Town races in Lancaster, Cheektowaga, and West Seneca. This is a Town and Village of Lancaster forum.

The weasel makes accusations, charges, and characterizations about posters with verified identities, and yet, all the identification we get from that account is some vague, half-ass reference to a pathetic part time job, perhaps for a "slip and fall" actor, and some BS screen name "Breezy."

Hmmm, who, or what, is a "Breezy?"

Is "Breezy" a singular Lancaster resident skulking behind the account's keyboard?

Is "Breezy" a singular account, maintained by a county political party, manned by more than one commentator? After all, he/she/gender neutral does support candidates for town offices in three different towns? I mean, what is that all about? Does "Breezy" vote in all three town elections taking place in Lancaster, and West Seneca, and in Cheektowaga?

Is "Breezy" an account of a special interest, left-leaning PAC?

Is "Breezy" Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne, or Sir Percy Blakeney ?

Or, is "Breezy" just a freakin' weather report, blowing hot air and pouring yellow rain?

In any event, after last night's meltdown "Breezy," you need to be distracted with your favorite comfort food and/or activity, so that you may return to your relative state of well-being, aka your "happy place," and for Heaven's sake, please, avoid reading...

Two Lancaster residents were arrested Monday and charged with promoting gambling and possession of gambling records.

Paul Rath, 31, of 5440 Broadway and Ronald Giza, 33, of 61 Lombardy St. were arraigned before Lancaster Village Justice Ann Detzler and released on their own recognizance.

The arrests followed a lengthy investigation by Town and Village of Lancaster police and Lt. Vance Scioli of the Village of Depew police. Police accused Rath of running a bookmaking operation from his apartment over the Lancaster Boys & Girls Club on Broadway. According to police, gambling records and $2,500 in cash were seized from Rath's apartment in a raid last week.

https://buffalonews.com/1992/03/16/2...ting-gambling/ ...

lest you further devolve into this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3QNC8_wP4k
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 2nd, 2018 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    As always, when you get it caught in a ringer, you do not whimper in pain, you cry out about the 2015 election, or as you put it your "first Speak Up victory."

BTW, speaking of fiscal issues, Dino Fudoli was not responsible for Colecraft, capeesh?

As for my credibility on the election of a Town Judge, or Town Court issues, you seem to be a little contradictory.

In the thread "Joe Brainard, Response to Gossip," on post #30, Gorja wrote:

To which you responded on post #34:

Dude, you are all over the place. Yikes!

I hear a lot of things. Fact of the matter is, I did not post the substance of any rumors. In fact, I discounted them.

Of course I have a brain cell in my brain, otherwise I would be dead. Tell me, where are your brain cells? Pee-ew!

You said this past spring that you did not want to dwell on past campaigns. Is you current comment a further suggestion of a singular split personality, or evidence of more than one poster from the one "Breezy" account? Like I say, dude, you are all over the place.

BTW, I never initially addressed you on this thread, nor did I tell you, or any other reader, for whom to vote. I posted whom I am supporting. Can't you tell the difference between an assertion and a solicitation.?

As for power or influence, I could care less. This is an opinion forum for taxpayers, and my opinion have been, and will be posted.

Regarding your comments regarding picking-up rubbish in the street, you said that I don't pick-up rubbish in the street, I merely said that such work is not my job, and it is not.

Ah, the commiserative left at its very charitable best. Since you are advocating for a candidate, are you sure that candidate is entirely comfortable, given her youth, with your comment. Surely, she is not, I hope.

As for you, with maturity, you may come to realize exactly how repugnant your comment is. And you, an apparent anonymous hack, rants about civility. PHONY!

Seriously punk? In any event, thank you Doctor, but you really need to speak to your specialty: Proctological Verbiage.

This is the comment to which you initially responded, and which you now label as "hate:"

All three of Lancaster's Town Justice candidates are legal professionals. In their respective professional practices, it is their job to represent the interests of their clients. They may have been retained by political types whose reputation(s) were soiled subsequent to the attorney's retention, contemporary high-profile actors in criminal matters, or past clients clinging to dreams of frivolous civil compensation.

IMHO, what the reader should bear in mind, is that to one of these individuals will be entrusted the interests of fair and impartial justice, so I would hope that this judicial race will be decided by thoughtful deliberation and candidate qualification(s), not by identity politics, leers and smears, or the stench of a pissing contest.

Hopefully, that crap will stop right now.

Not a negative comment on any of the candidates, but a campaign caution to their supporters. If I can't write, you sure as all hell can't read.

Again, I stated whom I support. I could care less who represents your values, or for whom you vote.

No, these words that you wrote preceded my post:

Sounds preemptively hostile to me "Breezy."

Earlier, you wrote that people laugh at my posts. That's great, because I laugh at greedy politicians who send anonymous gremlins on taxpayers' opinion forums to bully and insult. BTW, that suggests more about the politicos and their gremlins than it does about me.

But, if I really wanted to go for laughs, I would write something like this:

"It's time to play your favorite game show "Name The Members Of Your Favorite Political Executive Committee. Yes, this is where the contestants are required to name those so-called elitist big shots who have tremendous input into candidate endorsements and campaign strategy, tactics, and sometimes, financing.

Your up 'Breezy,' play or pass? "

IF I DID NOT KNOW BETTER, I HIT A NERVE METHINKS!

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    As always, when you get it caught in a ringer, you do not whimper in pain, you cry out about the 2015 election, or as you put it your "first Speak Up victory."

BTW, speaking of fiscal issues, Dino Fudoli was not responsible for Colecraft, capeesh?

As for my credibility on the election of a Town Judge, or Town Court issues, you seem to be a little contradictory.

In the thread "Joe Brainard, Response to Gossip," on post #30, Gorja wrote:

To which you responded on post #34:

Dude, you are all over the place. Yikes!

I hear a lot of things. Fact of the matter is, I did not post the substance of any rumors. In fact, I discounted them.

Of course I have a brain cell in my brain, otherwise I would be dead. Tell me, where are your brain cells? Pee-ew!

You said this past spring that you did not want to dwell on past campaigns. Is you current comment a further suggestion of a singular split personality, or evidence of more than one poster from the one "Breezy" account? Like I say, dude, you are all over the place.

BTW, I never initially addressed you on this thread, nor did I tell you, or any other reader, for whom to vote. I posted whom I am supporting. Can't you tell the difference between an assertion and a solicitation.?

As for power or influence, I could care less. This is an opinion forum for taxpayers, and my opinion have been, and will be posted.

Regarding your comments regarding picking-up rubbish in the street, you said that I don't pick-up rubbish in the street, I merely said that such work is not my job, and it is not.

Ah, the commiserative left at its very charitable best. Since you are advocating for a candidate, are you sure that candidate is entirely comfortable, given her youth, with your comment. Surely, she is not, I hope.

As for you, with maturity, you may come to realize exactly how repugnant your comment is. And you, an apparent anonymous hack, rants about civility. PHONY!

Seriously punk? In any event, thank you Doctor, but you really need to speak to your specialty: Proctological Verbiage.

This is the comment to which you initially responded, and which you now label as "hate:"

All three of Lancaster's Town Justice candidates are legal professionals. In their respective professional practices, it is their job to represent the interests of their clients. They may have been retained by political types whose reputation(s) were soiled subsequent to the attorney's retention, contemporary high-profile actors in criminal matters, or past clients clinging to dreams of frivolous civil compensation.

IMHO, what the reader should bear in mind, is that to one of these individuals will be entrusted the interests of fair and impartial justice, so I would hope that this judicial race will be decided by thoughtful deliberation and candidate qualification(s), not by identity politics, leers and smears, or the stench of a pissing contest.

Hopefully, that crap will stop right now.

Not a negative comment on any of the candidates, but a campaign caution to their supporters. If I can't write, you sure as all hell can't read.

Again, I stated whom I support. I could care less who represents your values, or for whom you vote.

No, these words that you wrote preceded my post:

Sounds preemptively hostile to me "Breezy."

Earlier, you wrote that people laugh at my posts. That's great, because I laugh at greedy politicians who send anonymous gremlins on taxpayers' opinion forums to bully and insult. BTW, that suggests more about the politicos and their gremlins than it does about me.

But, if I really wanted to go for laughs, I would write something like this:

"It's time to play your favorite game show "Name The Members Of Your Favorite Political Executive Committee. Yes, this is where the contestants are required to name those so-called elitist big shots who have tremendous input into candidate endorsements and campaign strategy, tactics, and sometimes, financing.

Your up 'Breezy,' play or pass? "

IF I DID NOT KNOW BETTER, I HIT A NERVE METHINKS!
    Interesting in a odd way.

Stick to Lancaster. These are not false rumors being spread.

The Democrats need that Conservative bunch and you are pissing all over them? Not smart!
    Gee, can't say rank and file Conservative Party voters absorb comments on this site, sure their so-called leaders do. Heck, most Conservative Party voters would recoil knowing the actions of some.

Interesting in a odd way.
    Curious your comments are not included. Let me guess, you are going to tamper with them.

There you go again! I told you to avoid reading that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3QNC8_wP4k
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 2nd, 2018 at 06:13 PM.

Gee, can't say rank and file Conservative Party voters absorb comments on this site, sure their so-called leaders do. Heck, most Conservative Party voters would recoil knowing the actions of some.
    You can slight the Conservative Party all you want but its membership makeup is changing since Gallo became Lancaster Chair and returned the party to its traditional core values; up until then influenced and directed by Democrats resulting in endorsements going to Democratic Party candidates. For many, and for too long, residents questions why the town conservative party was being directed by leadership with conflicting principles.

The Conservative and Independence Party influence in election outcomes is increasing each year and obviously important to this year's justice candidates as Kulpit and Bumbalo are being disingenuous in their endorsement claims. Next year’s political combatants will be tripping over themselves to either get the party endorsements or by primary to get the lines.

And gee Breezy, who the heck is ‘the some’ being referred to in your ambiguous / deriding claim: “Heck, most Conservative Party voters would recoil knowing the actions of some?”

Originally posted by Breezy:

You're right. Meagan is definitely NOT a fiscal conservative.

There was a Republican Lancaster resident at the last town board meeting asking about a town community recreation center. He must be a fiscally liberal Republican.

Georgia L Schlager

Originally posted by Lee Chowaniec:
    You can slight the Conservative Party all you want but its membership makeup is changing since Gallo became Lancaster Chair and returned the party to its traditional core values; up until then influenced and directed by Democrats resulting in endorsements going to Democratic Party candidates. For many, and for too long, residents questions why the town conservative party was being directed by leadership with conflicting principles.
    That's so true. Next year, there will be local Democratic candidates knocking on the Conservative hierarchy's door looking for an endorsement. Hopefully, they won't be so narrow minded as to base their decision on one or two democratic posters Speakup posts and rather base their decision on the candidate's demonstrated conservative values.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post

There was a Republican Lancaster resident at the last town board meeting asking about a town community recreation center. He must be a fiscally liberal Republican.

That was both surprising and weird. Supervisor Coleman handled the question and comments well explaining why it was not fiscally feasible.

What is perplexing and disappointing is that the Town of Lancaster has been talking about the dire need for athletic playing fields for years and when it appeared a year ago that serious consideration was being given to explore that possibility, it turned out once again to be all sizzle and no steak. There are enough buildings providing recreation for all ages in the community already.

And, the funding to develop such fields would primarily come from the Recreation Department's Filing Fee fund and the receipt of a grant. The athletic clubs should also be willing to provide funds from their reserves and the school district should partner in the project in whatever way possible as its all in the best interest of the children and the community as a whole.

The Conservative and Independence Party influence in election outcomes is increasing each year and obviously important to this year's justice candidates as Kulpit and Bumbalo are being disingenuous in their endorsement claims. Next year’s political combatants will be tripping over themselves to either get the party endorsements or by primary to get the lines.

And gee Breezy, who the heck is ‘the some’ being referred to in your ambiguous / deriding claim: “Heck, most Conservative Party voters would recoil knowing the actions of some?”
    Readers, let's frisk this comment offered by Mr. Chowaniec, and hopefully, get a laugh or two - on him, naturally!

You can slight the Conservative Party all you want
    With all do respect, Lee Chowaniec.

Please don't put words into my mouth, like you are doing to the Dems by even posting this Sinister Thread in the first place. I cherish the rank and file Conservative Party members, and they have a lot to offer the community. It's the political players in the party that I challenge, here, and I think you probably know that, kind sir.

Did you see the interchange of "Party" and "Committee," my friend ???

One is nothing less than wholesome and always playing by the rules, and all, while the other is much more than contemptable and hangers on feeding at the public trough (and in the case of the County Committee Chairman for DECADES and DECADES!). Forget it readers, the laugh is actually on us, not Mr. Chowaniec, and please tell me that Jeremy Colby is not part of that feeding frenzy???

He's just waiting for the next step up the ladder of patronage.

Maybe what's needed is someone who is committed to Lancaster for DECADES and DECADES!

Your problem, Lee, is that Mr. Colby while being the natural front runner could very well be defeated by a Democratic surge in turnout - that is, with the right candidate on the general election ballot. Is that why you started this thread in the first place?

Seems that way to me.

membership makeup is changing since Gallo became Lancaster Chair and returned the party to its traditional core values; up until then influenced and directed by Democrats resulting in endorsements going to Democratic Party candidates.
    Hmmmmm -

Fudoli?, Brainard?, Wozniak?, Weisenburg?, Collins?

Hmmmmmmm, nothing says Conservative Party values more than this bunch, Lee, LOL!

Give me a break!

Right, Lee, "traditional core values" - - - but, "traditional core values" in a sordid kind of way, I think.

Sounds to me more like the "traditional core values" of the Gambino Crime Family. LOL

A great one for another reply!

With this Sinister Thread you post here, seems to me you are in cahoots with them anyway spreading a whispering campaign probably orchestrated by some of the above characters.

Dems, don't believe it for a second. YOU CAN WIN!

Ah Breezy, another backdoor approach to discredit someone and then manipulate the narrative to favor your position.

Fact: I favor Colby getting re-elected based on his experience, job performance and integrity. Ambition is a sign of strength and commitment, not a shortcoming as you state.

Fact: You favor the Democrats, Bumbalo or Kulpit, and are pissed that the Conservative Party promised Bumbalo the endorsement should Colby decide not to run. Colby is running and the Conservative Party pulled back their Bumbalo endorsement. Ergo the disdain for the Conservative Party Committee, you’re pissing on them and then trying to make nice by claiming you cherish the party membership. What a fraud! And it doesn't seem to bother you that the Kulpit camp disingenuously claims it has the Conservative Party endorsement.

Fact: I mentioned Conservative Party Chair Joe Gallo’s name in passing and you go ballistic and post: Sounds to me more like the "traditional core values" of the Gambino Crime Family. LOL.

Woof! It sounds like you miss the days of recent past when the Conservative Party was under the influence of Abraham and Lorrigo and where endorsements went to the Lancaster Democratic Party candidates. I could never figure out why it was called the Conservative Party when Democrats were being endorsed in large numbers.

Fact: I am not in cahoots with any political party. I was introduced to Joe Gallo once and never had a conversation with him. Never met or spoke to former Democratic Chair Trapacki. Never met or spoke to former Republican Chair Heath or the new fill-in. I will openly admit then when I vote for any candidate of any affiliated party it will be either on the Conservative or Independence line.

Breezy post: Forget it readers, the laugh is actually on us, not Mr. Chowaniec, and please tell me that Jeremy Colby is not part of that feeding frenzy???

Unlike recently elected Democratic Party Chair ‘Terry McCracken’, eh?

Breezy post: Dems, don't believe it for a second. YOU CAN WIN!

It will take a lot more lying on the part of the Dems to attain victory; a lot more and which they are good at. Even with political operatives like you carrying their water Colby will be victorious.

Breezy post: Fudoli, Brainard?, Wozniak?, Weisenburg?, Collins?

Seriously; the same old ‘guilt by association’ ****? Move on Breezy. And what does this have to do with this election?

BTW – Which of your two valued Democratic justice candidates got caught for doing 60 in a 30 mph zone and tried to use their professional credentials in an attempt to prevent the ticket from being written – but failed and was boisterous in the process?

Ah the stories we could tell. Unlike you I can zap any party as I have no affiliation to any of them. It is very difficult to ferret out the BS from all political parties in an attempt to vote for the lesser of two evils. Even then who you thought you voted for may not be the one elected who has the community’s best interest in heart.

Lastly, I wrote this in explanation to the readers so they understand that I am not affiliated or in support of any political party. I vote for Democrat and Republican candidates but only on their respective party lines when their names cannot be found on any other line.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information