Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A little primary voting help, please

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    the stench of a pissing contest.
    This from the clown who supported a tax stiff for Lancaster Town Supervisor and a financial deadbeat with scores of judgments and federal tax liens running for the Town Board in the last big Town election ????? GREAT, Mark wanted to put fiscal deadbeats in charge of Town finances, and now this clown wants us to believe he has credibility on the election of a Town Judge?

UNBELIEVABLE!

Mark, are you so dumb that you can't see that these "I heard" shots are the initiation of a "pissing contest" ???????

HELLO! Is there at least one brain cell in there ??

Are you really that dumb that you can't see that??

And of course you are the man who pushed the above two completely inappropriate people to run the Town, especially with both having arguably cheap frat-house boorish reputations when it comes to their interactions with women. What does it say when our Supervisor is constantly yelling at people and disrespecting women? It says Mark Blazejewski is on his side! Now Mark Blazejewski wants to tell us who to vote for once again. Like I said: UNBELIEVABLE!

The irony is the stench comes from clowns like you, Mark. Posters who grumble and cry that they have no power or influence in the community - but then inform the public at-large on sites like SPEAKUP WNY that they won't even pick up a little rubbish or liter in the street in front of their home, "it's not my job," they crow then decry the downward slide of their neighborhood; oh what a sorry mindset of laziness, privilege and apathy. Probably because he'd have to get up off the couch and do something, readers. LOL.

Or they'll whine and say they are "old and in pain."

Give me a break!

Mark, you can't handle a written fight on here anyway. You're way too paranoid.

Good luck with your hate campaign that you, UNBELIEVABLY, decry literally one comment before.

Seems kind of deranged to me!

And you want to tell me who to vote for in the "pissing contest" for judge?

And you actually made it a "pissing contest" at least on here.

Funny, you surely provide a lot of content for that.

HaHaHa!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    This from the clown who supported a tax stiff for Lancaster Town Supervisor and a financial deadbeat with scores of judgments and federal tax liens running for the Town Board in the last big Town election ????? GREAT, Mark wanted to put fiscal deadbeats in charge of Town finances, and now this clown wants us to believe he has credibility on the election of a Town Judge?
    As always, when you get it caught in a ringer, you do not whimper in pain, you cry out about the 2015 election, or as you put it your "first Speak Up victory."

BTW, speaking of fiscal issues, Dino Fudoli was not responsible for Colecraft, capeesh?

As for my credibility on the election of a Town Judge, or Town Court issues, you seem to be a little contradictory.

In the thread "Joe Brainard, Response to Gossip," on post #30, Gorja wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I do wish this Mark Blazejeski was the one running for council man as I really liked his thought on the court merging.
    To which you responded on post #34:

AGREED!

Again, why did the Lancaster Republicans run anyone with past fiscal issues?

They would have won easily, and they would have had my vote, too!
    Dude, you are all over the place. Yikes!

Mark, are you so dumb that you can't see that these "I heard" shots are the initiation of a "pissing contest" ???????

HELLO! Is there at least one brain cell in there ??

Are you really that dumb that you can't see that??
    I hear a lot of things. Fact of the matter is, I did not post the substance of any rumors. In fact, I discounted them.

Of course I have a brain cell in my brain, otherwise I would be dead. Tell me, where are your brain cells? Pee-ew!

And of course you are the man who pushed the above two completely inappropriate people to run the Town, especially with both having arguably cheap frat-house boorish reputations when it comes to their interactions with women. What does it say when our Supervisor is constantly yelling at people and disrespecting women? It says Mark Blazejewski is on his side! Now Mark Blazejewski wants to tell us who to vote for once again. Like I said: UNBELIEVABLE!
    You said this past spring that you did not want to dwell on past campaigns. Is you current comment a further suggestion of a singular split personality, or evidence of more than one poster from the one "Breezy" account? Like I say, dude, you are all over the place.

BTW, I never initially addressed you on this thread, nor did I tell you, or any other reader, for whom to vote. I posted whom I am supporting. Can't you tell the difference between an assertion and a solicitation.?

The irony is the stench comes from clowns like you, Mark. Posters who grumble and cry that they have no power or influence in the community - but then inform the public at-large on sites like SPEAKUP WNY that they won't even pick up a little rubbish or liter in the street in front of their home, "it's not my job," they crow then decry the downward slide of their neoghborhood; oh what a sorry mindset of laziness, privilege and apathy. Probably because he'd have to get up off the couch and do something, readers. LOL.
    As for power or influence, I could care less. This is an opinion forum for taxpayers, and my opinion have been, and will be posted.

Regarding your comments regarding picking-up rubbish in the street, you said that I don't pick-up rubbish in the street, I merely said that such work is not my job, and it is not.

Or they'll whine and say they are "old and in pain."
    Ah, the commiserative left at its very charitable best. Since you are advocating for a candidate, are you sure that candidate is entirely comfortable, given her youth, with your comment. Surely, she is not, I hope.

As for you, with maturity, you may come to realize exactly how repugnant your comment is. And you, an apparent anonymous hack, rants about civility. PHONY!

Mark, you can't handle a written fight on here anyway. You're way too paranoid.
    Seriously punk? In any event, thank you Doctor, but you really need to speak to your specialty: Proctological Verbiage.

Good luck with your hate campaign that you, UNBELIEVABLY, decry literally one comments before.
    Seems kind of deranged to me!
    This is the comment to which you initially responded, and which you now label as "hate:"

All three of Lancaster's Town Justice candidates are legal professionals. In their respective professional practices, it is their job to represent the interests of their clients. They may have been retained by political types whose reputation(s) were soiled subsequent to the attorney's retention, contemporary high-profile actors in criminal matters, or past clients clinging to dreams of frivolous civil compensation.

IMHO, what the reader should bear in mind, is that to one of these individuals will be entrusted the interests of fair and impartial justice, so I would hope that this judicial race will be decided by thoughtful deliberation and candidate qualification(s), not by identity politics, leers and smears, or the stench of a pissing contest.

Hopefully, that crap will stop right now.

Not a negative comment on any of the candidates, but a campaign caution to their supporters. If I can't write, you sure as all hell can't read.

And you want to tell me who to vote for in the "pissing contest" for judge?
    Again, I stated whom I support. I could care less who represents your values, or for whom you vote.

And you actually made it a "pissing contest" at least on here.

No, these words that you wrote preceded my post:

In Justice Colby, we have someone with one eye on the case before him, with the other eye firmly gazed on the exit door seeking higher office. ALWAYS! Do we not?????

Jessica is the only candidate who could send Mr. Colby where he seems to want to go: a higher court judgeship or appointment to some other legal position.

And if history tells us anything, let's remember that Mr. Colby was the top attorney under wrecking ball Chris Collins, yeah that crook, when Mr. Collins was Erie County Executive. Certainly, that was a horrible administration. Is Colby promoting that in his literature?
    Sounds preemptively hostile to me "Breezy."

Earlier, you wrote that people laugh at my posts. That's great, because I laugh at greedy politicians who send anonymous gremlins on taxpayers' opinion forums to bully and insult. BTW, that suggests more about the politicos and their gremlins than it does about me.

But, if I really wanted to go for laughs, I would write something like this:

"It's time to play your favorite game show "Name The Members Of Your Favorite Political Executive Committee. Yes, this is where the contestants are required to name those so-called elitist big shots who have tremendous input into candidate endorsements and campaign strategy, tactics, and sometimes, financing.

Your up 'Breezy,' play or pass? "

IF I DID NOT KNOW BETTER, I HIT A NERVE METHINKS!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 1st, 2018 at 11:49 PM.

[QUOTE=mark blazejewski;1825562]As for fiscal issues, Dino Fudoli was not responsible for Colecraft, capeesh?

As for my credibility on the election of a Town Judge, you seem to be a little torn.

I hear a lot of things. Fact of the matter is, I did not post the substance of any rumors. In fact, I discounted them.

Of course I have a brain cell in my brain, otherwise I would be dead. Tell me, where are your brain cells? Pee-ew!

You said this past spring that you did not want to dwell on past campaigns. Is you current comment a further suggestion of a singular split personality, or evidence of more than one poster from one account? Like I say, dude, you are all over the place.

BTW, I never addressed you on this thread, nor did I tell you whom to vote for. I posted whom I am supporting. Can't you tell the difference between an assertion and a solicitation.?

The irony is the stench comes from clowns like you, Mark. Posters who grumble and cry that they have no power or influence in the community - but then inform the public at-large on sites like SPEAKUP WNY that they won't even pick up a little rubbish or liter in the street in front of their home, "it's not my job," they crow then decry the downward slide of their neoghborhood; oh what a sorry mindset of laziness, privilege and apathy. Probably because he'd have to get up off the couch and do something, readers. LOL. [QUOTE]

As for power or influence, I could care less. This is an opinion forum for taxpayers, and my opinion have been, and will be posted.

Regarding your comments regarding picking-up rubbish in the street, you said that I don't pick-up rubbish in the street, I merely said that such work is not my job, and it is not.

[QUOTE=Breezy;1825561] Or they'll whine and say they are "old and in pain." [QUOTE]

Ah, the commiserative left at its very charitable best. Since you are advocating for a candidate, are you sure that candidate is entirely comfortable, given her youth, with your comment. Surely, she is not, I hope.

[QUOTE=Breezy;1825561] Mark, you can't handle a written fight on here anyway. You're way too paranoid. [QUOTE]

Thank you Doctor, but you really need to speak to your specialty: Proctological Verbiage.

[QUOTE=Breezy;1825561] Good luck with your hate campaign that you, UNBELIEVABLY, decry literally one comments before.
    Seems kind of deranged to me! [QUOTE]

This is the comment to which you initially responded, and which you now label as "hate:"

All three of Lancaster's Town Justice candidates are legal professionals. In their respective professional practices, it is their job to represent the interests of their clients. They may have been retained by political types whose reputation(s) were soiled subsequent to the attorney's retention, contemporary high-profile actors in criminal matters, or past clients clinging to dreams of frivolous civil compensation.

IMHO, what the reader should bear in mind, is that to one of these individuals will be entrusted the interests of fair and impartial justice, so I would hope that this judicial race will be decided by thoughtful deliberation and candidate qualification(s), not by identity politics, leers and smears, or the stench of a pissing contest.

[QUOTE=Breezy;1825561] And you want to tell me who to vote for in the "pissing contest" for judge? [QUOTE]

Again, I stated whom I support. I could care less who represents your values, or for whom you vote.

[QUOTE=Breezy;1825561] And you actually made it a "pissing contest" at least on here.

In Justice Colby, we have someone with one eye on the case before him, with the other eye firmly gazed on the exit door seeking higher office. ALWAYS! Do we not?????

Jessica is the only candidate who could send Mr. Colby where he seems to want to go: a higher court judgeship or appointment to some other legal position.

And if history tells us anything, let's remember that Mr. Colby was the top attorney under wrecking ball Chris Collins, yeah that crook, when Mr. Collins was Erie County Executive. Certainly, that was a horrible administration. Is Colby promoting that in his literature?

Earlier, you wrote that people laugh at my posts. That's great, because I laugh at greedy politicians who send anonymous gremlins on taxpayers' opinion forums to bully and insult. BTW, that suggests more about the politicos and their gremlins than it does about me.

"It's time to play your favorite game show "Name The Members Of Your Favorite Political Executive Committee. Yes, this is where the contestants are required to name those so-called elitist big shots who have tremendous input into candidate endorsements and campaign strategy, tactics, and sometimes, financing.

Let's all just remember who you pushed for election just a few years ago:

Nice find, Breezy. I'm a little jealous.

Harassing a woman. They just had a resolution tonight on Workplace Violence
    Says a lot!

[QUOTE=mark blazejewski;1825562]As for fiscal issues, Dino Fudoli was not responsible for Colecraft, capeesh?

As for my credibility on the election of a Town Judge, you seem to be a little torn.

You said this past spring that you did not want to dwell on past campaigns. Is you current comment a further suggestion of a singular split personality, or evidence of more than one poster from one account? Like I say, dude, you are all over the place.

BTW, I never addressed you on this thread, nor did I tell you whom to vote for. I posted whom I am supporting. Can't you tell the difference between an assertion and a solicitation.?

[QUOTE=Breezy;1825561]The irony is the stench comes from clowns like you, Mark. Posters who grumble and cry that they have no power or influence in the community - but then inform the public at-large on sites like SPEAKUP WNY that they won't even pick up a little rubbish or liter in the street in front of their home, "it's not my job," they crow then decry the downward slide of their neoghborhood; oh what a sorry mindset of laziness, privilege and apathy. Probably because he'd have to get up off the couch and do something, readers. LOL. [QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Breezy;1825561] Or they'll whine and say they are "old and in pain." [QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Breezy;1825561] Mark, you can't handle a written fight on here anyway. You're way too paranoid. [QUOTE]

Thank you Doctor, but you really need to speak to your specialty: Proctological Verbiage.

[QUOTE=Breezy;1825561] Good luck with your hate campaign that you, UNBELIEVABLY, decry literally one comments before.
    Seems kind of deranged to me! [QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Breezy;1825561] And you want to tell me who to vote for in the "pissing contest" for judge? [QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Breezy;1825561] And you actually made it a "pissing contest" at least on here.

OH! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Yes Breezy, I well know that all Democrats are not far-left liberals but liberals nonetheless otherwise they wouldn’t affiliate as Democrats.

My initial post was to probe the endorsement process here and get an answer as to which of the three candidates is being truthful in claiming they have a political party’s endorsement. Considering it’s late in the game and I have yet to hear or see any formal announcement from any political party I imagine the candidates can claim anything they want and get away with it.

I am not looking for a litmus test; I am looking for transparency and honesty. Shame on the town political parties for not putting out a formal announcement in support of their endorsed candidates.

Yes, the day is coming when the county will announce party endorsements. In the meantime let the BS fly.

So educate me, Breezy. Does:

Does Colby have the endorsement of the Republican, Conservative or Independence Party?

Does Kulpit have the endorsement of the Democratic, Republican or Independence Party?

Does Bumbalo have the endorsement of any political party?

Does any candidate have the endorsement of any of the other 5 minor parties?

As a blank and first time voter in a primary I acknowledge my ignorance.
    Should be pretty easy to look up.

Personally, I don't like their modus operandi anyway with their Quid pro quo endorsing county legislators for Baby boy Lorigo to be voted majority or minority leader.

It's sickening. JMHO
    Don't get me started on them!

LOL

That could go on forever!

OH! LOL
    Is my editing process the best you got. YIKES!

But, yea, there is a thirty-minute editing period, so may I suggest that you take the issue up with the site administrator, or wait the thirty minutes. Good grief, the words of your responses are hitting the Speak Up thread before your fingers touch the keyboard.

Criminies, do you do everything that fast?

In any event, "Breezy," you appear to be morphing, or devolving, into an unwrapped, obsessive, traumatic whack-a-doodle. May I suggest a little R and R for you to your party hack bosses?

(BTW, I did edit this thing more than the two times your desperately nervous fingers were able to copy. It has always been the "Word Wrap" thing that also gets me, and then I check for grammatical errors and the like, is that okay with you?)

Jesus "Breezy," tonight you have shown yourself to have the nervousness of a threatened Barney Fife, the paranoia of Captain Queeg, and the unchecked obsessive and tantrum qualities of the Cheswick character from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest."

I simply can not understand why a newspaper article confirming that Ann Detzler was a VOL Justice in 1992 has upset you so.

Hmm???
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 2nd, 2018 at 12:40 AM.

Should be pretty easy to look up.

I guess I'm not that savvy. Tell me where to look.

Thank goodness Gorga found the Lancaster Bee announcement (June 21st) that validates that Colby has the Conservative Party endorsement. That indicates that the Kulpit camp has been lying for some time implying that they have the conservative endorsement. An attorney running for justice being deceitful, not good.

That leaves Kulpit and Bumbalo declaring their claims to Democratic Party endorsement. Who is being dishonest here? Lawyers being deceitful, I'm shocked. And Colby being associated with Collins when he was the County Exec, guilt by association, is equally shocking - NOT! Colby deserves to be elected hands down!

What I find hilarious is that Gorga's post on Colby's Conservative Party announcement settles the charges that the Conservative Party doesn't have its **** together and is always a dime short and a dollar late.

Equally mundane and non substantive in this primary campaign is the mean-spirited narrative being shared on past election campaigns and results; and the gender based rhetoric is irrelevant and futile. The focus is supposed to be on the candidates in this election; their qualifications, honesty and credibility.

Let's all just remember who you pushed for election just a few years ago:

Says a lot!
    So what? Many people in Lancaster voted for him. Do you remember why I voted for him, crazy poster?

Here is your answer, which you always avoid reading:

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...et-off-the-pot!

What I find hilarious is that Gorga's post on Colby's Conservative Party announcement settles the charges that the Conservative Party doesn't have its **** together and is always a dime short and a dollar late.
    Lee, my comments were not intended as a rub against the Conservative Party. It most certainly is not a rub against Judge Colby, whom I am supporting.

Rather, I am reacting to this year's circumstances, as I understand them, as communicated by some on Speak Up and on other social media pages, in the historic context of the last five years. I think you would agree with me that historically, previous and current discreet notations, in an apparently failing newspaper notwithstanding, endorsed Conservative candidates may have been ill served on Primary Day, due in part to an ill-informed Conservative Primary voter.

While I too am grateful for Gorja's efforts, I remain truly convinced that a more vigorous presentation of the endorsed candidates, prior to petition time, would be helpful. That is why I specifically used the words "preemptive" and "campaign."

In the future, perhaps a preemptive public INFORMATION campaign at the time of endorsement, rather than a reactive campaign to DISINFORMATION, would be helpful.
    My idea would be for an immediate mailing to party members prior to the commencement of the petition process, and perhaps a little more high-profile publicity would also help.

Just my two cents, calling them as I see them, but what do I know?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 2nd, 2018 at 01:21 AM.

Originally posted by Lee Chowaniec:
    I respectfully disagree, Lee. In 2018, more people get their news from the internet than they use to with newspapers.
    The county party is 1 year late and 10 bucks short in providing information regarding endorsements.

The Erie county Democratic party has this on their endorsement webpage-

Lancaster:
    Town Justice: Jessica Kulpit

Can't find an endorsement page on the Erie County Republican webpage but
    Lancaster Republican Facebook page talks about getting Justice Colby re-elected.

Georgia L Schlager

That indicates that the Kulpit camp has been lying for some time implying that they have the conservative endorsement.
    That leaves Kulpit and Bumbalo declaring their claims to Democratic Party endorsement. Who is being dishonest here? Lawyers being deceitful, I'm shocked.
    Isn't the above EXACTLY what you decry by writing the below ??

The focus is supposed to be on the candidates in this election; their qualifications, honesty and credibility.
    And without any evidence, other than the "I heard" whispering campaigns seem far too many times!

It's always interesting to see when someone dares to SPEAK UP on behalf of Dems, they are starting a "pissing match," even thought the "pissing match" was clearly started here in Post #1.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Lee, my comments were not intended as a rub against the Conservative Party. It most certainly is not a rub against Judge Colby, whom I am supporting.
    Such a boot-licking lapdog, NEVER wanting to lose favor!

Ha!

I respectfully disagree, Lee. In 2018, more people get their news from the internet than they use to with newspapers.
    The county party is 1 year late and 10 bucks short in providing information regarding endorsements.

The Erie county Democratic party has this on their endorsement webpage-

Lancaster:
    Town Justice: Jessica Kulpit

Can't find an endorsement page on the Erie County Republican webpage but
    Lancaster Republican Facebook page talks about getting Justice Colby re-elected.
    We are looking at this differently. Your expectation encompasses county involvement in a local municipality campaign judgeship process and where a formal county announcement comes at the eleventh hour.
    It is unfortunate that all the local parties’ kowtow to the whims of the county hierarchy and dance around and delay making known what party is officially endorsing who.

Saying that most of the people get their information off the Internet and social media only confirms that Lancaster residents have information venues which lead them to discover what political party is endorsing which candidate.

If such information has been provided what does that say about the two candidate camps that have misled the public into believing they have endorsements that they don’t have? Is that not a breach of trust and reason for not voting for that candidate?

The Conservative and Independence Party lines are playing a bigger role in deciding election results. Their endorsement and support in next year’s general election process (candidate endorsement and vote) will be critical – especially to independents and blanks who are opposed to casting their vote on either major party line.

Langworthy, Zellner and Lorrigo; Larry, Curly and Moe.

We are looking at this differently. Your expectation encompasses county involvement in a local municipality campaign judgeship process and where a formal county announcement comes at the eleventh hour.
    It is unfortunate that all the local parties’ kowtow to the whims of the county hierarchy and dance around and delay making known what party is officially endorsing who.

Saying that most of the people get their information off the Internet and social media only confirms that Lancaster residents have information venues which lead them to discover what political party is endorsing which candidate.

If such information has been provided what does that say about the two candidate camps that have misled the public into believing they have endorsements that they don’t have? Is that not a breach of trust and reason for not voting for that candidate?

The Conservative and Independence Party lines are playing a bigger role in deciding election results. Their endorsement and support in next year’s general election process (candidate endorsement and vote) will be critical – especially to independents and blanks who are opposed to casting their vote on either major party line.

Langworthy, Zellner and Lorrigo; Larry, Curly and Moe.
    Seems to me the breach of trust is coming from you and this thread.

Just saying.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information