Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ocasio-Cortez Slanders Shapiro After Debate Offer

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    True.... everyone has a cell phone or camera. Anyone can be a "reporter" now.

She definitely isn't someone I would want making decisions that would effect my finances. When I heard the "We can save on funeral expenses" I was surprised.

I hope she debates someone though. Even if it's not Ben it would be interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Do you want the names of everyone who thinks you're an a**hole or just the ones who call you such on a message board? My life is none of your business as I am not a public figure. I don't make money of being a public figure...even a bad one like yourself. So sorry, that's a cheeseburger you don't get to eat. You're an unpopular and unlikeable hack of a journalist and political operative. You're a waterboy for the local Democratic party. That's your PUBLIC persona. If you can't deal with those opinions on your public persona, maybe you should exit the public and go back to being just a small-time lawyer. Then, you're just another average joe schlep like me.
    Right. You feel comfortable enough making ad hominem attacks on me, but shield yourself because you're a coward. I don't really care who calls me an a-hole, and if you think I don't know - and am proud of the fact - that I'm an a-hole in a sea of a-holes then you're a blind mfer who doesn't pay attention. But I'm the a-hole who affixes my name to it, and I take the hits from idiots like you, who don't.

What you think of me, and the insults you so casually and bravely hurl at me from your anonymous lair mean absolutely nothing to me. You're a coward and a troll, and like me or not, at least I've accomplished _something_, and I'm not afraid to put myself out there to be heckled by the likes of you. I mean, as far as I know, you're the guy who asked me for change this morning.

[I do need to add that I find it amusing of your attempt to dismiss factual observations about you either by insisting you're more accomplished than someone that you don't know as a validation that you're somehow a better person. Like I said before, being an a**hole but signing your name to it doesn't make you any less of an a**hole. It just makes you a more wide-known a**hole.
    Being an a-hole and affixing my name to it doesn't make me _less_ of an a-hole, but it makes me a far braver one than you. You cower in mommy's basement, hurling your empty epithets.

Chris Collins, Carl Paladino, and Donald Trump have all accomplished more than you. Are they a better person? Or maybe, you can be a sh*tty person on the inside and disliked by many or millions and still find some success and wealth.

I know I am very comfortable with my income and a pretty big a-hole myself. But unlike you, I have the courage to admit it.
    LOL. You have the courage to admit not even your name. You have not the courage to affix your name to your nonsense. You have zero courage, and you're a fake, phony, fraud. You think you're the first idiot to call me names? I've been called far more creative names by far bigger deals than you (because you're the panhandler from this morning), and I have the good sense to know I'm very disliked. The great part about it, though, is that I'm disliked by right-wing cretins and nazis and fascists and Trumpists and people who unironically read and believe "Qanon" and think Fox & Friends is an intellectual program, who think Jim Hoft is brilliant, who think Ann Coulter isn't a Nazi, and who think Tucker Carlson is a great Gen-X thinker. I'm disliked by people like you, which is the highest praise I can ask for.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    Right. You feel comfortable enough making ad hominem attacks on me, but shield yourself because you're a coward.
    I am mocking you here because you're a small-time hack who was calling out a national media figure on a local message board because your shtick doesn't play outside of Buffalo.

I don't really care who calls me an a-hole, and if you think I don't know - and am proud of the fact - that I'm an a-hole in a sea of a-holes then you're a blind mfer who doesn't pay attention. But I'm the a-hole who affixes my name to it, and I take the hits from idiots like you, who don't.
    Well, at least we can agree you're an a-hole.

What you think of me, and the insults you so casually and bravely hurl at me from your anonymous lair mean absolutely nothing to me. You're a coward and a troll, and like me or not, at least I've accomplished _something_, and I'm not afraid to put myself out there to be heckled by the likes of you. I mean, as far as I know, you're the guy who asked me for change this morning.
    You're right. I could be the guy who asked you for change this morning. I could also be anyone you might interact with. The odds of you running into people who don't like you and don't want to be around you, not because of your politics but simply because of the type of person you are, is far-reaching.

You may have accomplished _something_, but you have not accomplished what you want. You're never going to get elected you're never going to be more than a small-time hack of a journalist and local waterboy for the Democrats. Even though you put so much time and passion into being more.

LOL. You have the courage to admit not even your name. You have not the courage to affix your name to your nonsense. You have zero courage, and you're a fake, phony, fraud. You think you're the first idiot to call me names? I've been called far more creative names by far bigger deals than you (because you're the panhandler from this morning), and I have the good sense to know I'm very disliked. The great part about it, though, is that I'm disliked by right-wing cretins and nazis and fascists and Trumpists and people who unironically read and believe "Qanon" and think Fox & Friends is an intellectual program, who think Jim Hoft is brilliant, who think Ann Coulter isn't a Nazi, and who think Tucker Carlson is a great Gen-X thinker. I'm disliked by people like you, which is the highest praise I can ask for.
    You've been a public prick for over 10 years. Before Trump. Before Palidino. You can try and deflect your shortcomings on the current political climate, but you've been disliked and mocked for what you and how you carry yourself for a long, long time. It's not just right-wing cretins that don't want to run into you in social circles, and it's not just Nazis and fascists who don't want to interact with you or those connected to you. But if that's what you need to think to make it through the day...I'm not gonna deny it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information