Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Chris Collins Should Resign Today!

Has anyone considered that if Judge Kavanaugh is confirmed, and if the Democrats take control of the House, that new House of Representatives just may impeach Trump and Kavanaugh. Maybe Justice Clarence Thomas next?

I am really coming to a decision in the Collins-MacMurray race quickly!

Nate MacMurray was on WBEN's "Hardline" this morning.

He's sounds very impressive and a like a very decent guy. Gun owner, open-minded on the Kavanaugh-Ford matter. Mr. MacMurray He sounds like someone I can live with.

Problem is, while in California, he "don't remember" voting for anyone except Schwarzenegger, when asked about supporting Pelosi in a primary. Also, he said that he "is not running to impeach Donald Trump." A needle-threading response if I ever heard one.

My conclusion: At this point in time, he seems scripted and polished, and I am remain skeptical and unconvinced about his true positions and legislative intentions.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 23rd, 2018 at 11:59 AM.

Very impressive MacMurray interview on Bauerle.

Except for a suspicious subtle comment about wage inequity, I'm favorably impressed. But, I remember Kathy Hochul's political values flip-flip, and once In Washington, how she became a Pelosi zombie.

I want to believe MacMurray, but the way the Left is conducting itself on a national basis, I ain't quite buying MacMurray at this time.

So in today's Buffalo News, there's a piece about some politician in California that Tweeted to/about Collins and a Collins ad. [I cannot figure out how to link the Tweet stuff here... maybe someone else can?]

In any case, the California guy's Tweet has convinced me that McMurray is not deserving of my vote/consideration... or even respect. One is known by the company one keeps. McMurray on the 'same page' as California guy brands McMurray to me as belligerent and rant-based.

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    So in today's Buffalo News, there's a piece about some politician in California that Tweeted to/about Collins and a Collins ad. [I cannot figure out how to link the Tweet stuff here... maybe someone else can?]

In any case, the California guy's Tweet has convinced me that McMurray is not deserving of my vote/consideration... or even respect. One is known by the company one keeps. McMurray on the 'same page' as California guy brands McMurray to me as belligerent and rant-based.
    His lack of "recollections" regarding his political leanings while in California greatly concern me as well.

In light of yesterday's Senate Judiciary Committee's performance, and with the Democrats now seriously threatening a post-confirmation impeachment proceeding for Kavanaugh, my NY-27 vote is becoming a no-brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    In light of yesterday's Senate Judiciary Committee's performance, and with the Democrats now seriously threatening a post-confirmation impeachment proceeding for Kavanaugh, my NY-27 vote is becoming a no-brainer.
    Come on now, Mark, you always support the crooked politicians.
    Last edited by Breezy; September 29th, 2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: First crooked, once convicted criminal

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Come on now, Mark, you always support the criminal politicians.
    If you are referring to Collins I thought people are innocent until proven guilty by a jury? I'm not defending Chris. I just mean in general.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    If you are referring to Collins I thought people are innocent until proven guilty by a jury? I'm not defending Chris. I just mean in general.
    I believe "Breezy" was an avid supporter of Hillary Clinton, and a couple of locals with questionable character.

Come on now, Mark, you always support the crooked politicians.
    Not always, but I did support a number of Democrats in the past. My bad.

Any comment on this endorsement you made four years ago...

I would have ran Bob Giza for council, or his kid, before Mark A. or Joe M.
    ...made with prior knowledge of this matter?:

Two Lancaster residents were arrested Monday and charged with promoting gambling and possession of gambling records.

Paul Rath, 31, of 5440 Broadway and Ronald Giza, 33, of 61 Lombardy St. were arraigned before Lancaster Village Justice Ann Detzler and released on their own recognizance.

The arrests followed a lengthy investigation by Town and Village of Lancaster police and Lt. Vance Scioli of the Village of Depew police. Police accused Rath of running a bookmaking operation from his apartment over the Lancaster Boys & Girls Club on Broadway. According to police, gambling records and $2,500 in cash were seized from Rath's apartment in a raid last week.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 1st, 2018 at 09:49 AM.

... a whole bunch of stuff that is intended to discredit "Breezy" and otherwise make the person look bad/inconsistent...

Time to start researching everyone's behavior in high school. You might find that "Breezy" drank beer at that time... maybe even got drunk... in high school. Or maybe even exceeded the speed limit!!!!!! Nothing more damning than that, eh?

On that line of thought... anyone know what Chris Collins was like in high school? What high school did he attend?

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    Time to start researching everyone's behavior in high school. You might find that "Breezy" drank beer at that time... maybe even got drunk... in high school. Or maybe even exceeded the speed limit!!!!!! Nothing more damning than that, eh?

On that line of thought... anyone know what Chris Collins was like in high school? What high school did he attend?
    Exchanging with "Breezy," the Democrat shill/hack account, is like inviting a family of pigs to the Thanksgiving dinner table.

But, you are correct 2358. High school transgressions really? How many times were you late for class? Did you fail to turn in the lock for your gym locker? Did you ever engage in a food fight? What BS!!!

Yet, Joe Biden plagiarized in law school.

Teddy Kennedy had a proxy take an exam, and talk about abusing women. can you say "Mary Jo Kopechne."

Richard Blumenthal I recall had some problems confronting the truth over his military records; Corey Booker, well he spoke for himself.

These are the people, like "Breezy," who present themselves as the great moral judges and law givers; the combined heirs to the legacy of Moses.

Give me a freakin' break.

Exchanging with "Breezy," the Democrat shill/hack account, is like inviting a family of pigs to the Thanksgiving dinner table.

But, you are correct 2358. High school transgressions really? How many times were you late for class? Did you fail to turn in the lock for your gym locker? Did you ever engage in a food fight? What BS!!!

Yet, Joe Biden plagiarized in law school.

Teddy Kennedy had a proxy take an exam, and talk about abusing women. can you say "Mary Jo Kopechne."

Richard Blumenthal I recall had some problems confronting the truth over his military records; Corey Booker, well he spoke for himself.

These are the people, like "Breezy," who present themselves as the great moral judges and law givers; the combined heirs to the legacy of Moses.

Give me a freakin' break.
    Joe, Teddy, Blumey and Cory! Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!

I Love them!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Joe, Teddy, Blumey and Cory! Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!

I Love them!
    You are joking right?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You are joking right?
    NO!

In public office they were/are for the "Little Guy" over the greedy Republicans "business leaders" benefitting now under The Donald and his GOP "children" too afraid to stand up to this man.

Anyway, all three of the Dems listed were elected AFTER the tragedy/transgression listed.

Fine, let's put Judge Kavanaugh up for a vote!!!!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread Information