Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US economy grows at fastest pace since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I don't watch Alex Jones or watch Fox/Cnn all that much.
    No, just every link you post is from Fox News....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Then the far left went on to disparage every Trump action regardless of positive outcome – the tax cut was crumbs; the unemployment rate was too low; the economy not as strong as indicated by the markets; tariffs bad; trade war pissing off our allies (who are pissing on us; etc.
    The tax cut IS crumbs. Except for corporate America and the Richest people it was designed to benefit - https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...porate-america
    Only 6 million workers have seen a bonus or pay raise, out of 155 million workers, that's not much 4.3%. Only 407 out of 5.9 Million companies gave raises or bonuses. - https://americansfortaxfairness.org/...ptaxcuttruths/

The Unemployment rate has been inching up the last 2 months - https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

Tariffs are bad, so far, but like i posted above, I'm waiting to see. I had a customer last week outside of Columbus, OH who owns a 3rd Generation Sheet Metal fabrication plant and I asked him about the tariffs. He said as soon as Trump mentioned the word Tariff, prices on imported metals started going up and he's the one that told me that China can outproduce us because the US never kept up with robotic technology.

And how exactly are our Allies pissing on us?? The NATO countries HAVE been paying their share and unless you want to believe Trump that we pay 90%, that's a lie. The U.S. is not paying 90 per cent of the costs of defending Europe, and there is no valid way to define NATO spending that results in such a "90 per cent" finding. According to NATO's 2018 annual report, U.S. defense spending represented 72 per cent of alliance members' total defense spending in 2017. Of NATO's own organizational budget, the U.S. contributes a much smaller agreed-upon percentage: 22 per cent.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information