Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wasnt the Clintons working closely with Putin/Russia ?

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    "So we sell Russia Uranium and at the end of the line, other countries get to build nuclear power plants to improve the delivery of electricity. OK.... What's the downside?" - What do we as tax payers benefit ? - Why do we need to benefit because other countries are improving their infrastructure

You say "An American company is making money off of loans that other countries are using to improve their infrastructure" - please name the American company making the money ? - YOU named them; one named USAID and the other Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)

Now , we are talking about our tax dollars being given in the forms of grants, and loans. How is it legal to tax US so the Government can lend it to foreign nations or investors ? How is that benefitting US - how does this in any way offset our taxes ?

Of course you like to down play the Clintons pay to play schemes -

I love how the Dems scream Russia - Russia - Russia yet billions of our tax dollars are being used to enrich them ! - and you feel that's OK. Rosatom is not a American Company.

Also we have the Climate change and Green BS they pump out - while facilitating nuclear facilities.

The hypocrisy is astounding - while America is crumbling - they invest our tax dollars in foreign Nations/Countries.
    Maybe you need to clarify your complaint. I answered your questions above. Truth is I haven't followed this Uranium deal because frankly, I don;t care but you want to talk about pay to play?? How about Trump and Qatar? President Trump, who last year denounced the Persian Gulf state of Qatar as a “funder of terrorism” and backed its rivals in a contentious regional feud, welcomed its monarch to the Oval Office on Tuesday and portrayed him as a partner in the fight against extremists.

The friendly visit represented a remarkable turnaround for a president who had once portrayed Qatar as part of the problem. But it reflected the success of an intense and expensive effort by Qatar and its paid lobbyists, including a top fund-raiser for Mr. Trump, to change its image in Washington and present it as a partner with the United States in the war on terrorism.

Oddly, Trump named Qatar an bad place after they refused to invest, errr bail out, in his son in laws skyscraper disaster and then named them allies again right after they changed their minds and made the investment.

TBH, I think you may a little confused on how this Uranium deal is working or just another dumb Republican sounding off over something that has the Clinton name on it. BTW, in case you need to be reminded, I'm a big time Hillary-hater
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

I should know better than to think you might possibly stick to the subject. This says it all, "Truth is I haven't followed this Uranium deal because frankly, I don;t care"

Thanks for your time.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    I should know better than to think you might possibly stick to the subject. This says it all, "Truth is I haven't followed this Uranium deal because frankly, I don;t care"

Thanks for your time.
    At what point did I deviate form the subject again??
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information