Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wasnt the Clintons working closely with Putin/Russia ?

Wasnt the Clintons working closely with Putin/Russia ?

Russian collusion - who's foolin whom ?????
    - Even after leaving the White house - Bill Clinton tells President Putin, " "relations between American and Russia will be getting better and better. I frequently addressed our government with request to speed up Russia's entry into the WTO."
    - As Hillary Clinton opposed Russian sanctions in 2010 - when her husband, former President Bill Clinton, was paid $500,000.00 to give a speech at the Russian bank Renaissance Capital.

- Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, right, and former President Clinton shake hands during their meeting in the Novo-Ogaryovo residence outside Moscow, Russia, June 29, 2010.

- Former Russian President and now Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and former U.S. President Bill Clinton met today in Moscow. The two could not avoid commenting on the recent FBI arrests of 11 alleged deep-cover SVR (the Russian equivalent of the CIA) "agents" operating in the U.S.

- Putin, a former KGB (a predecessor of the SVR) officer, downplayed the significance of the incident in hope of keeping the improved relationship between the two countries on track.

- - Clinton followed Putin, stating that he was also encouraged that "relations between American and Russia will be getting better and better. I frequently addressed our government with request to speed up Russia's entry into the WTO."

- Russia has been seeking entry into the World Trade Organization for years. President Medvedev's meeting with President Obama last week resulted in an agreement that will allow U.S. exports of poultry to Russia, which had been a roadblock in Russia's WTO bid.(https://freebeacon.com/politics/bill...ept-sanctions/)
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

And the Clintons were close to Trump.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    And the Clintons were close to Trump.
    Irrelevant I think in this context.

Russians paying Bill $500,000 to speak while his wife was head of state seems to be a conflict of interest far surpassing anything Trump has done.

The DNC/Hillary physically paying Russian spies for that dossier seems more like colluding if you want to be picky about it

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    5 Reasons Not to Feed the Russian Troll Hysteria

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Russians paying Bill $500,000 to speak while his wife was head of state seems to be a conflict of interest far surpassing anything Trump has done.

The DNC/Hillary physically paying Russian spies for that dossier seems more like colluding if you want to be picky about it
    I think it is a full circle. Clintons- Russians - Trump - Clintons
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This is to the point

I'm not sure if that is a Conflict of Interest. Bill is in the Private Sector now and high profile people, like Ex-Presidents, command that kind've fee for public speaking, unfortunately. Now if he was acting as an ambasador for the US Gov't., then yeah, I could see a conflict, but as the husband of the SOS alone, being a former President and just making a public appearance, probably not
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    HipKat,

You just messing with us right?

If his wife wasn't secretary of state with a possible veto vote for the uranium deal I would say... yeah a innocent fee of $500,000. Not in this case.

HipKat,

You just messing with us right?

If his wife wasn't secretary of state with a possible veto vote for the uranium deal I would say... yeah a innocent fee of $500,000. Not in this case.
    Go research what people get to make public speaking engagements.

Before becoming President, Trump got 1 to 1.5 MILLION. Reagan got a million before he died.

https://www.moneytalksnews.com/slide...king-fees/?all
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Not when their wife was secretary of state dealing uranium

Not when their wife was secretary of state dealing uranium
    Good grief.......
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Good grief.......
    You are right here!

They simply do not see the hypocrisy in running on a platform of not doing what the prior administration(s) did just for the supporters of the current administration to point to what prior administrations are alleged to have done to defend what the current administration is alleged to be doing.

The Trump administration is part of the same swamp that they wanted to drain. In all reality they wanted to drain the part of the swamp they did not control.

Lets not forget to mention that the #UraniumOne sale was the key acquisition for #Rosatom (Russian nuclear company). This purchase has helped facilitate the building of nuclear energy plants. These facilities have been built in many foreign nations - earning #Rosatom billions and billions of dollars.

Now Google "USAID" and see what they have been doing - their a agency with a budget currently of about $27Billion a year. They use that money to help foreign Nations/Countries leverage larger loans for all sorts of infra structure and energy needs.

Is it a coincidence while #Hillary was Secretary of State and while Obama was President - many foreign nations entered into contracts with Rosatom to build nuclear reactors to produce electricity ?

Probably just a bunch of coincidences -

Is it a coincidence these nuclear reactors were the result of loans and loan guarantees from our tax dollars ? Those dollars coming from a few American sources - one named USAID and the other Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) !

Last coincidence - many of these greatfull foreign nations happened to donate to the Clinton Foundations ?

As the continual #Dem smoke dissipates - the focus will return to where hundreds of BILLIONS of American federal tax dollars went.
    Last edited by 4248; July 29th, 2018 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Lets not forget to mention that the #UraniumOne sale was the key acquisition for #Rosatom (Russian nuclear company). This purchase has helped facilitate the building of nuclear energy plants. These facilities have been built in many foreign nations - earning #Rosatom billions and billions of dollars.

Now Google "USAID" and see what they have been doing - their a agency with a budget currently of about $27Billion a year. They use that money to help foreign Nations/Countries leverage larger loans for all sorts of infra structure and energy needs.

Is it a coincidence while #Hillary was Secretary of State and while Obama was President - many foreign nations entered into contracts with Rosatom to build nuclear reactors to produce electricity ?

Probably just a bunch of coincidences -

Is it a coincidence these nuclear reactors were the result of loans and loan guarantees from our tax dollars ? Those dollars coming from a few American sources - one named USAID and the other Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) !

Last coincidence - many of these greatfull foreign nations happened to donate to the Clinton Foundations ?

As the continual #Dem smoke dissipates - the focus will return to where hundreds of BILLIONS of American federal tax dollars went.
    So we sell Russia Uranium and at the end of the line, other countries get to build nuclear power plants to improve the delivery of electricity. OK.... What's the downside? An American company is making money off of loans that other countries are using to improve their infrastructure?? Again, what's the bad thing?? Oh yeah, Hillary Clinton's name is attached to it......
    HipKat's Blog

"So we sell Russia Uranium and at the end of the line, other countries get to build nuclear power plants to improve the delivery of electricity. OK.... What's the downside?" - What do we as tax payers benefit ?

You say "An American company is making money off of loans that other countries are using to improve their infrastructure" - please name the American company making the money ?

Now , we are talking about our tax dollars being given in the forms of grants, and loans. How is it legal to tax US so the Government can lend it to foreign nations or investors ? How is that benefitting US - how does this in any way offset our taxes ?

Of course you like to down play the Clintons pay to play schemes -

I love how the Dems scream Russia - Russia - Russia yet billions of our tax dollars are being used to enrich them ! - and you feel that's OK. Rosatom is not a American Company.

Also we have the Climate change and Green BS they pump out - while facilitating nuclear facilities.

The hypocrisy is astounding - while America is crumbling - they invest our tax dollars in foreign Nations/Countries.
    Last edited by 4248; July 30th, 2018 at 01:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information