Thread: Did Obama, Brennan And Clinton Illegally Collude To Take Trump Down?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Did Obama, Brennan And Clinton Illegally Collude To Take Trump Down?

The more I follow this along the more it seems this is true
    Did Obama, Brennan And Clinton Illegally Collude To Take Trump Down?

Russia Investigation: As the saying goes, a fish rots from the head down. Well, so do bad governments. Recent revelations about the behavior of President Obama and his CIA director John Brennan in pushing the bogus Russian collusion investigation suggest that's been the case.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...investigation/

President Obama denied knowing anything about this issue but not only did President Obama know about the investigation, he seems to have pushed it along.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Investigation Without End

The investigation of Trump is now entering its third year with nothing to show for the effort. We don't know if there'll be some kind of sweeping indictment released by Mueller just before the midterm elections, but given the degree of politicization of this investigation so far it wouldn't surprise us at all.
    This seems to be the case.

But instead of investigating Trump, shouldn't we investigate those who subverted our democracy for rank partisan purposes to influence a presidential election? That's Obama, Brennan and Clinton.
    That is how I see it. I find it odd those in power are giving "immunity" to so many involved.

I don't know what is going to happen to Trump IF/when this investigation concludes. But if he did something wrong the proper actions need to be taken. Leading up to the election, I don't think he did anything wrong at this point.

What I think is going to come out of all of this is the realization to many that the US Intelligence community, by and large, is a quasi-secondary Government that for too long has gone unchecked and is not even close to being the impartial bodies they claim to be. In fact, I think they are the most political of all.

A good read: http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...e-donald-trump

Long before the 2016 election, when Donald Trump was a mere private citizen, Russia was engaged in widespread cyber-aggression against the United States. Moscow racheted up those attacks during the campaign. And yet, despite knowledge of the ongoing cyberwarfare, the president at the time, Barack Obama, and his intelligence chiefs — John Brennan at the CIA, James Clapper at National Intelligence, James Comey and his predecessor, Robert Mueller, at the FBI — reportedly didn’t lift a finger to stop it.

Why? Because the Obama administration was obsessed with protecting its bigger agenda: namely, closing and implementing the Iran nuclear deal and trying to save their collapsed Russian “reset.” Calling Russia on its malign cyber activity would have imperiled both initiatives, so Obama and his intel team apparently chose to ignore it, even as it escalated.

After Trump’s shocking election victory, however, the administration switched gears and began waging a sinister campaign against him to deflect attention from their own gross failures, duplicity and actual collusion.

and

Meanwhile, the Obama-era targeting of the Trump team involved the Clinton campaign and the DNC hiring an opposition research firm, Fusion GPS, which contracted with a former British spy, Christopher Steele, who used Kremlin-linked sources, among others, to produce a dubious dossier that may have served as the basis for the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants on the Trump team and, perhaps, for the entire special counsel investigation. Seemingly, the Clinton and DNC teams were willing to collude with some sources in Moscow to hit Trump.

As Russia ramped up its cyber espionage, the Obama team refused to say or do anything to address it until its first public statement in October 2016. Until that moment, they assiduously avoided rocking the boat with Russia in order to achieve their ultimate goal — the Iran nuclear deal. That also meant appeasing Moscow in areas beyond cyber: canceling planned missile defense systems in eastern Europe, negotiating away U.S. advantages in arms control, disclosing specifics of our nuclear arsenal, looking the other way when Russia annexed Crimea, invaded eastern Ukraine and re-entered the Middle East.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't know what is going to happen to Trump IF/when this investigation concludes. But if he did something wrong the proper actions need to be taken. Leading up to the election, I don't think he did anything wrong at this point.
    If he did something wrong I would think they would have jumped on it by now.

How does Hillary/DNC justify using Russian sources for the dossier yet harp that there was Russian collusion with Trump. It makes no sense.

Gregg Jarrett: Comey and Strzok -- Two key players in the scheme to clear Clinton and frame Trump

In one of the more stunning revelations contained in the report compiled by the Justice Department’s watchdog, former FBI Director James Comey claimed he doesn’t remember the moment he decided – and put down in writing -- that Hillary Clinton had committed crimes.

We know that on or about May 2, 2016, Comey composed a statement summarizing Clinton’s mishandling of classified documents, concluding that she was “grossly negligent.” Those pivotal words have a distinct legal meaning, and are drawn directly from a federal statute, 18 U.S.C. 793(f), which makes it a felony to handle classified documents in a “grossly negligent” manner.
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...ame-trump.html

I'm still unclear as to what exactly you need to see to prove the conspiracy? Mueller is doing a terrific job at outlining that with public facing indictments. Things which cannot be buried in a House impeachment document later on. Sure, these Russians named in the indictments will never see an American court. I don't think that is the point. The indictment outlines the means and substance of the measures, taken by the Russians, to elect Donald Trump. You have a Russian agent (Niicole Burtina) sitting in a DC jail right now, part of that scheme. Paul Manafort, soon to be tried for money laundering crimes related to the Ukraine and directly tied to the Trump Campaigns willingness to do Putin's bidding in removing sanctions. Just because. We have yet to tie the Alfa Bank comm links, those computers communicating with the Trump Org in the Trump Tower. But that will come as this investigation progresses.

I'm reminded of the meme floating around the internet, which shows the outcomes and timelines for Benghazi and the Clinton emails. Patience Res.

Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    I'm still unclear as to what exactly you need to see to prove the conspiracy?
    The conspiracy. And I quote "There's is no there there".....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    The conspiracy. And I quote "There's is no there there".....
    BorderBob,

He's quoting someone from the FBI.

Didnt Mueller indict a bunch of Russian companies as well?

IIRC one of those companies hired a law firm to challenge the indictment and Mueller suddenly 'wasnt ready to proceed to trial'

These indictments have yet to even remotely touch Trump... 3 years millions spent on a largely Pro Clinton legal team, and what do we have to show for it? A bunch of small potatos.

Why not go after Comey for lying? or Obama for Treason? or a whole list of democrats for their actions against the USA?

Oh thats right because Mueller is on their team.

Remember, its the Govt, vs the People. And Trump is part of 'The People' which is why Mueller is trying to create a crime.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

“Obama for treason.” Lay the charge.

b.b.

Thread Information