Thread: Chick-fil-a part deux

Chick-fil-a part deux

This one is closer to me so I like it... but I'm sure Lee wont.

https://buffalonews.com/2018/07/20/s...n-cheektowaga/

Plans for a second Chick-fil-A franchise in Cheektowaga have been proposed, Cheektowaga Town Supervisor Diane Benczkowski announced in an email Friday.

She said a developer has submitted plans to the town's Building Department to build a Chick-fil-A on the corner of Transit Road and Losson Road in front of the Wegmans plaza.

What would be the region's first Chick-fil-A is under construction at the site of the former Famous Dave’s Bar-B-Cue on the corner of Walden Avenue and Anderson Road, Benczkowski said. That restaurant is expected to open later this year.

Benczkowski noted that Cheektowaga would be the first municipality in New York State to be home to two Chick-fil-A eateries.

“This is a very exciting announcement for Cheektowaga and the surrounding community,” Benczkowski said in the email. “Cheektowaga is a prime location for businesses looking to expand or move into the Buffalo-Niagara region because of our central location. We are the second-largest town in Western New York and every single day we have a large number of people passing through our town. This announcement is yet another example of how attractive our community is for new businesses.”

Wegmans isn't going to like this I read Wegmans has gone to court to stop the build, is this true.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I wonder what the issue would be

Thread Information