Thread: BACK? Reports Indicate Hillary Clinton May Be Planning ANOTHER Presidential Run

Tony Fracasso - Admin

BACK? Reports Indicate Hillary Clinton May Be Planning ANOTHER Presidential Run

A Sunday morning report in the New York Post claims Hillary Clinton may be forming a team to campaign for president a third time, in 2020.

Conservative-leaning columnist Michael Goodwin notes that Clinton has dramatically upped the frequency of her "Onward Together"-branded communications, and touting her small group's involvement in the anti-Trump "resistance," even though Onward Together hasn't appeared on the front lines of most major leftist battles.

Clinton says she's raised more than a million dollars during the border crisis alone, seizing on a publicly unpopular policy which saw families awaiting asylum hearings separated. In another email, Clinton announced a spin-off group called "Demand Justice," designed to fight the appointment of any "unacceptable" successor to Justice Anthony Kennedy's Supreme Court seat.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/32752...ngconservative

Have to give her credit for trying but enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    "Fake News" - Find me a real source and I might believe it. Regardless, I don't think any Democrat or liberal would want to see her run again. She had her chance and couldn't close the deal, time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsidetheBox View Post
    "Fake News" - Find me a real source and I might believe it. Regardless, I don't think any Democrat or liberal would want to see her run again. She had her chance and couldn't close the deal, time to move on.
    The Daily Wire is commentary not fake news. It's not like someone sourced MSNBC....

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    The Daily Wire is commentary not fake news. It's not like someone sourced MSNBC....
    It's commentary (opinion) that references another opinion piece from the NY Post even though the headline states "Reports indicate". No, reports do not indicate and they're using an op-ed as fact when really it is someone's opinion that because Hillary is promoting her PAC she must be considering another run. I don't see that anywhere but hey, believe what you want to believe.

The NY Post??? T he National Enquirer II you mean?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The NY Post??? T he National Enquirer II you mean?
    The ONLY thing the Post is good for is bird-cage lining. And the GOOD news is....here in WNY, there's no shortage of places where you can get it. (Much more so than the Daily News-which, even with the axing of a LOT of its staff by its owner Tronc, is STILL better than the Post EVER will be.)

Thread Information