Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sabres 2018-2019 season

another one tonight 5-0 Penns. and they still go and watch. wake up and don't go the only way money bags will listen.
    On a positive note....Sabers closing in on a milestone....the modern day record for being shutout is 4 games....we are only 1 away.
    Embarrassing. Team has given up. Refunds should be offered to anyone who’s used their hard earned money to buy tickets.
    Remember when Pegula took over and said the teams purpose was to win the Cup but we’ve been nothing but an embarrassment since
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

just cancel the last seven games and let these clowns go home and play golf. rob block head ray "if they played better they could win" if your on FB the sabres site if you have time read the comments at the end of every game. love the puck head comments they are just dreaming.

the loss the other night gave the Sabers 13 in a row road losses. in the second period, of that game, they had 6 shots on goal. great job.

how about fan oppression night who is going. some of the comments of the sabres space book site.

Change the name to fan apology night

I don't know about Y'all but I enjoy paying 80 bucks a pop to go see Disney on Ice 41 times a year

Shredding our hopes for 2019-2020 season already

Can you put the entire roster and coaching staff in the shredder? Also this season. Delete that too.

Shred few contracts and for the season ticket holders.. You know what to do

Shredding tickets and throw Okposo in there

stop going ..... that's what I say all along hit money bags were it hurts concessions

these clowns cant even beat sub par teams. I watched a little of it last night, wow all those empty seats in the lower sections. then something u don't see is a camera shot of the upper levels during a game. lots and lots of empty seats. Just what you hockey heads need to do stop going.

hahahaha sabres now hold the longest playoff drought in the nhl history. just like the bills thank you pegulas for owning two of the worse professional sports teams. everyone will say get rid of the coach, how about the GM this guy has made some really dumb moves over the years or the owners. poor coaching, poor GMs poor scoucting etc for both teams.

great job by the fans you have to stay home to hit money bags were it counts $$$$

Sabres finish with lowest average home attendance since 2005-06 season
    Still, the team's fans used their wallets to send a message to owners Kim and Terry Pegula during the team's free fall. Despite three sellouts in November, the Sabres finished with an average home attendance of 17,908, the franchise's lowest mark since it drew 16,886 per game during the 2005-06 season.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    hahahaha sabres now hold the longest playoff drought in the nhl history. just like the bills thank you pegulas for owning two of the worse professional sports teams. everyone will say get rid of the coach, how about the GM this guy has made some really dumb moves over the years or the owners. poor coaching, poor GMs poor scoucting etc for both teams.

great job by the fans you have to stay home to hit money bags were it counts $$$$

Sabres finish with lowest average home attendance since 2005-06 season
    Still, the team's fans used their wallets to send a message to owners Kim and Terry Pegula during the team's free fall. Despite three sellouts in November, the Sabres finished with an average home attendance of 17,908, the franchise's lowest mark since it drew 16,886 per game during the 2005-06 season.
    I gave up my season tickets many years ago. I agree the Sabers are a sorry bunch. I can't see why any player would want to play here. I would not be surprised to see Skinner leave.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Good bye Phil. Be interesting to see who they get. I’d like to see an experienced NHL coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    I gave up my season tickets many years ago. I agree the Sabers are a sorry bunch. I can't see why any player would want to play here. I would not be surprised to see Skinner leave.
    skinner was interviewed today not really saying what is next. more money if he stays.

five sabres head coaches fired by the pegulas since they took over and number six is coming. like the bills, if bills fail again this year he will begone
    too. jason botterill needs to go.

Rolston never had a chance and wasn’t really given one. They brought in Nolan, in my opinion quite possibly the worst coach in NHL history, to tank the team and it worked. Bylsma doesn’t look so bad after the last 2 years but many players disliked him intensely. They need an experienced coach with a record of success. I’m not sure another promotion is the way to go. Looks like Minnesota has started a shakeup. If Bruce Boudreau becomes available I’d grab him if possible.
    Last edited by grump; April 8th, 2019 at 08:25 PM.

It seems that an established head coach has little desire to coach the Buffalo Sabers. The Sabers best bet would to get a coach from one of the minor pro hockey teams.

Ralph Krueger? Really?! So we’re down to picking hockey coaches from the dregs of international soccer? Wow. If nothing else the Sabes should lead the league in embellishment penalties with the players writhing on the ice like French soccer players every time an opponent looks at them crossways.

Ralph Kruger is a question mark. Only time will tell.
    This move may cause Skinner to leave.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information