Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabres 2018-2019 season

Sabres 2018-2019 season

My prediction again going nowhere could be the second worst team in the league and no playoffs again.

Everyone had enough of the Dahlin stuff. Did we not hear the same old crap three years ago with Jack now with this kid.
    The media needs to turn it down a little with the kid and reflect on the real sabres that finished the season. As the worst team in the league last year Then you got these goofballs watching the draft outside.
    The kid is going to need the weight room for sure and drink about five milkshakes a day. Beanpole for sure. Just love these media people.

Remember Jack-Jack and Mr. Tim Hortons Ryan O. So far he has taken the pegulas to the bank
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Seeing as since you don't know sh*t about hockey or football and are nothing more than a poor and uneducated townie who gets upset at how much professional athletes make....your take on the season is noted.

You seem to scratch an itch in talking sh*t about these players so I have made a new hobby of doing the same to you. Moron.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Seeing as since you don't know sh*t about hockey or football and are nothing more than a poor and uneducated townie who gets upset at how much professional athletes make....your take on the season is noted.

You seem to scratch an itch in talking sh*t about these players so I have made a new hobby of doing the same to you. Moron.
    And on this, we agree
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Trade with the Penguins is interesting.

Nope don't no nothing but right over the past maybe 6 years or better. As you and the other doof continue to hope and be wrong. Go Bills!!

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Trade with the Penguins is interesting.
    I am just waiting to see what they get for ROR.

Oreily gets the boot. Watch him get 30 goals this season that would be par for the course. so the kid GM finally wakes up and shakes up these clowns like he promised. The only bad thing for oreily is no timmmies down there he can run into one drunk walk away and get off with nothing. Hutton will be the Sabres no 1 goalie lets see how that will work.

I’ve heard that in Ontario it’s almost s.o.p. to repeatedly adjourn DUI’s until eventually they go away with minimum fines. That’s not O’Reilly’s fault.

[QUOTE=grump;1813169]I’ve heard that in Ontario it’s almost s.o.p. to repeatedly adjourn DUI’s until eventually they go away with minimum fines. That’s not O’Reilly’s fault.[/QUOT

still drunk and that's his fault then walks away from the scene. Come on grumpy u know he had some help. Have family that lives in Hamilton it's not that easy to get off any DWI up there.

The fact that he was drunk is his fault but the system isn’t his doing. I’ve dealt with some Ontario lawyers who’ve told me about the system. Maybe they’re wrong or maybe they’re the ones providing some help.

I am just waiting to see what they get for ROR.
    So Leftie, what do you think? Good deal?

So Leftie, what do you think? Good deal?
    In the short term, no. This was a cash and locker room dump. If Pegula would have picked up the $7.5M on 7/1, the prospect would have been much better and ready to play next season.

In the long term, maybe leaning towards hopeful. My understanding is the 1st Rd pick is top 10 protected but St. Louis is middle of the pack. I assume this will be a 13-18 pick next year. ROR was taken with the 33rd pick. So it's a 50/50 chance (not factoring Buffalo Luck) that they get a quality replacement ready for the NHL in 2021.

Well, they got 2 serviceable 3rd/4th line players into the bargain and they need to fill the gaps in those lines. Watching the playoffs this year it really hit me that defense and lack of the depth were killers for the Sabes. They just can’t roll out the speed that the best teams can.

Well, they got 2 serviceable 3rd/4th line players into the bargain and they need to fill the gaps in those lines. Watching the playoffs this year it really hit me that defense and lack of the depth were killers for the Sabes. They just can’t roll out the speed that the best teams can.
    I think the defense is going to be greatly improved this year. Just for the ability to not have Risto play so much. Some are putting Risto on the same line as Dahlin but I'd like to see them be split up. I'd like Scandella to play with Risto and then my hope is Bogo/Guhle split the 2nd line with Dahlin. My hope is that playing with Dahlin elevates the game of his blue line partner and allows Buffalo to have two solid lines.

Leftie, if the league creates an award for the team with the most players named Rasmus the Sabes are a lock.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information