Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: No thread on the Amherst shooting?

It's hard for anyone to take your "ftw" seriously. First off, you have nothing but opinion to offer as facts, and what you have offered has been debunked or isn't based in reality. But if it makes you feel better about yourself, as well as make you feel like a 12 y/o girl again, the "ftw" is no biggie.

Why do you believe the widow and her ambulance chaser dropped the case?

You just cannot resist the name calling can you? Maybe it helps you with your inner conflicts...I don't know. Why are you asking for my opinion on why the victim's widow filed a law suit when all you do is criticize me for offering my opinion? The reason is documented. Go read the newspaper. Look, I know your OPINION on this matter and you know mine. I think you're wrong, and you think I'm wrong and that's where this ends.

Quote Originally Posted by equinox View Post
    You just cannot resist the name calling can you? Maybe it helps you with your inner conflicts...I don't know. Why are you asking for my opinion on why the victim's widow filed a law suit when all you do is criticize me for offering my opinion? The reason is documented. Go read the newspaper. Look, I know your OPINION on this matter and you know mine. I think you're wrong, and you think I'm wrong and that's where this ends.
    I love passive aggressive people. Your buttons are so easy to push.
    You type "ftw" and want to talk about needing inner conflicts resolved? Jesus Christ, are you really that clueless?

Perhaps you're unaware that the thread ended days ago, yet for some odd reason you wanted to come back and claim victory even though it's clearly been established you are an assfact captain. Then you whine like a 14 y/o girl because somebody responded to a passive aggressive and completely out of the blue post? Uh, when you go out of your way to get noticed, don't play the victim when it happens.

Pot, meet kettle.

Pot, meet kettle.
    There's nothing passive about my aggressiveness buttercup. Besides that obvious fact, I don't whine like a bitch about the name calling and taunts, or about getting corrected.

You stuck your proverbial tongue out with your "ftw", and I walked up and pulled it. Now you're sore and whiney. Typical woman. But hey, why address the facts when you can play the victim, right?

You don't see the irony in his? I can type three little letters ar three little words at I can set you off on a diatribe of insults an innuendo. Do you care what this reveals about you? " Little girl". "Typical woman". What is your point?
    Agrressiveness...during a forum conversation? Child, please.

You don't see the irony in his?
    Clearly I do dummy, that's why I called you out for being a passive aggressive whiner playing the victim card. I thought I clearly spelled that out on a number of occasions so far.

I can type three little letters ar three little words at I can set you off on a diatribe of insults an innuendo.
    If you feel insulted because somebody rightfully pegged you then you're the whiner and victim that I've claimed you were.
    Do you care what this reveals about you? " Little girl". "Typical woman". What is your point?
    It doesn't reveal anything other than I've got you correctly pegged. Professional victim, attention seeker, and passive aggressive. If you don't like the picture that you paint of yourself then don't blame me, turn off Oprah and take a little personal responsibility.
    Agrressiveness...during a forum conversation? Child, please.
    Child please? Is that some of that name calling or an insult? Not only are you ironic, you're a hypocrite as well. You're probably not bright enough to comprehend that though.

I'm not quite sure how you missed the points, nor do I care. I just love watching passive aggressive victims whine.

"All I did was type 3 little letters"...Too funny. No, you're not a passive aggressiv whiner at all...
    You poor little thing. You can have the last word, or the last 3 letters, or whatever it is that you think will gloss over the mauling you received at the hands of multiple posters in this thread.

You're awfully sensitive for someone who resorts to name calling. "Child, please!" is a loving admonishment frequently used by matriarchs in my community and it has no derogatory connotation. It is practically a term of endearment. Don't you respect me for holding to my position in the face of the "mauling" by other participants in this thread? Even though I disagree strongly with your position, you are entitled to it. I would have more respect for your position if you didn't feel the irresistable urge to defend it by calling me names that, frankly, are not very clever. It has been my experience that people who do that are intellectually insecure.

....and around and around we go...

....TIME TO END THIS ...THREAD?

Yes, I think so. I'm done.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information