Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: No thread on the Amherst shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by equinox View Post
    So you've heard the 911 tape? Did they release it to the victim's representative? Are there any other witnesses to corroborate the homeowner's version of the events?
    Clearly the people that investigated the event and decided not to press charges heard it. You know who else most likely heard it?...The lawyers in the wife's attempted lawsuit. That didn't go anywhere either, did it? The "witness" would be the recording of the event, and the timeline. Of course anyone that's heard it is now witness to the event.
    But I do like your new found respect for verifiable proof. After making numerous and repeated unverified claims (from his BAC, to the loaded gun, to "David" being shouted, etc etc etc), forgive me for finding your request to be ironic, and transparently laughable.

How about this...You continue to make up whatever you want in order to try and make your less than likely scenario seem plausible, and the rest of us will stick with the facts.

But you didn't hear it, did you? So what facts are you sticking to? Do you think the victim's wife has a right to hear the tapes? Di you read yesterday's paper?

How much do you suppose the 911 tape recorded, anyway? Did it record what the victim said or didn't say. Where was the phone? I'll bet the information is actually very limited.

When you say "victim", do you mean the homeowner who's house was broken into, or do you mean the drunk person that broke into his house and wouldn't leave?

I meant the deceased victim.

I'll bet if you had to clean up the mess left by the "victim" you'd be cursing him for either being a maniac or a drunkard.

But you didn't hear it, did you? So what facts are you sticking to? Do you think the victim's wife has a right to hear the tapes? Di you read yesterday's paper?
    Seriously? You, the assfact captain, is now trying to hold others to a standard you're not even close to approaching?

How many mentions of his BAC do you make, prior to the number being released? How mnay times have you forwarded some notion that the shooter's wife was calling his name and confused him? Spare me with your ridiculousness.

The facts are the people thta listened to the tapes decided that there wasn't any need to press charges. Clearly had there been inconsistencies between the D'Amico's story and the evidence and timeline from the 911 call then it would be a different story.
    Also, there's no way that 911 call wasn't reviewed by the burglar's widow and her lawyers. They didn't drop the charges out of the goodness in their hearts.

And yes, I read the article yesterday. How else would I know you were making crap up about an already loaded gun? The real question is did you read the article, and if so, why lie about the already loaded gun? I don't expect you to actually answer any of the questions or admit you're making crap up, I expect more dodging and assfacting.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I'll bet if you had to clean up the mess left by the "victim" you'd be cursing him for either being a maniac or a drunkard.
    I can't believe they're even still living there. Who would want their new born crawling over the spot where daddy had to shoot and kill the criminal intruder?

Don't you mean the deceased perpetrator.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    I can't believe they're even still living there. Who would want their new born crawling over the spot where daddy had to shoot and kill the criminal intruder?
    I'm sure that make selling the house difficult for the same reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    I'm sure that make selling the house difficult for the same reasons...
    I couldn't tell you anything about my house prior to moving in. After moving in and talking to neighbors you may find out, but who really knows the history of your house?

Now people from the immediate area would know about the house and it's history, but being a southtowner, I have no idea where the street is (or even the name for that matter). If I were moving to the northtowns I'd have no idea unless the realtor told me.

Who knows, maybe I'm in the minority on that?

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Seriously? You, the assfact captain, is now trying to hold others to a standard you're not even close to approaching?

How many mentions of his BAC do you make, prior to the number being released? How mnay times have you forwarded some notion that the shooter's wife was calling his name and confused him? Spare me with your ridiculousness.

The facts are the people thta listened to the tapes decided that there wasn't any need to press charges. Clearly had there been inconsistencies between the D'Amico's story and the evidence and timeline from the 911 call then it would be a different story.
    Also, there's no way that 911 call wasn't reviewed by the burglar's widow and her lawyers. They didn't drop the charges out of the goodness in their hearts.

And yes, I read the article yesterday. How else would I know you were making crap up about an already loaded gun? The real question is did you read the article, and if so, why lie about the already loaded gun? I don't expect you to actually answer any of the questions or admit you're making crap up, I expect more dodging and assfacting.
    Read Ms. Ripstein's letter. She has not heard the 911 tapes, But you know different because you have the facts. Spare me.

Read Ms. Ripstein's letter. She has not heard the 911 tapes, But you know different because you have the facts. Spare me.
    All we have is her word. Can anyone else prove she hasn't heard the tapes?

I mean, as long as you aren't holding yourself to any standard what so ever, and as long as you can continually ignore facts and corrections, why shouldn't we all be equally ridiculous, right?

So stop calling me names. I'm sharing my opinion, just like you. Do you think Ms. Ripstein is not telling the truth about the 911 tapes? Why?

...ftw

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information