Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Highway

So what your saying is when Mark and Charlie are out of town no one is in charge of Highway?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Maybe it's time for a board member other than Jerry to call the owner of creekside and asked who did he talk to.

That's step 1. Who did he talk to get the ball rolling.

If "cheektowaga" wants to try to pin this on Mark and Charley the owner can verify that is who he talked to. From my understanding weren't Charlie and Mark out of town when this happened?

That is what I would do if this was brought to my attention and I was supervisor. You have to work in the best interest of "all" the property owners.

Somehow this was authorized to be done. Correct?

My next question is "Who will fired over this?" That isn't a joke.

Did the employees take this upon themselves to take some of town equipment and do the work while on our dime? Or was this done off time?

If the owner of creekside called the highway department and asked "I need my pond and property graded. When can you come over and do it....." what should the response have been?

I would say something like "No, you will have to call a commercial landscaper (who ever) to do that work. We can't do free landscaping." Right? Is there ever a reason to do free landscaping through the highway department for private property? I don't know.. I'm asking.

So Cheektowaga would you mind explaining what work was done on the property below?

Go ask Jerry who authorized it. He's on the town board. He would know if the procedure had to go through the town board to get done.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheektowaga View Post
    So what your saying is when Mark and Charlie are out of town no one is in charge of Highway?
    You guys are you going to have to do a lot better if you are going to try to cause bs for each other.

Is that the pond you are referring to that was filled and graded?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheektowaga View Post
    My point exactly..

Well here's my point....

Do you really want to play this game?

We can go to the point of calling the owner of the property and asking who did he call to have this done. Follow how it ended up getting down to highway. Did the employees do it all on their own? How would they have even known this was needed to be done? Using town equipment and town time is against town rules. Correct? This whole situation could open us property owners to a lawsuit if someone was hurt.

These type of issues have happened in the past and all employees should know by now what is allowed and what is not. Is this something we can agree on?

If I was supervisor I'd be on the phone asking Mr Gordon why were town employees doing work on your property.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cheektowaga? Did you get the text?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So here are the before and after pictures of the pond in question

Here is the after photo

The pond is now filled in.

Here is what bothers me. Not that the pond was filled in but that this was sent out.

( I removed the image that was posted here)

More BS coming from members of the Cheektowaga Democratic Party. The group that has turned our town into what it is today. Over taxed, a network of friends and family at the property owners expense and questionable infrastructure while 1000's continue to leave our town for the last 25+ years.

This went out to multiple people. Could a few of you who received this text send me over the sending telephone # of the person who sent it.

If I was supervisor the pad of pink slips would be coming out.

So which employees felt they should take town owned equipment and while on our time go fill in someone's pond? You occasionally need to set an example. If you don't the issues will never stop. This is clearly in the best interest of the property owners of Cheektowaga.

Or, they could tell the Supervisor the person who specifically told them to go take our equipment and while during work hours fill that pond in.

Go read that text again.

"The text was removed because someone thinks I was "Attacking them"" I'm not. I'm showing you the text that allegedly Frank sent out to multiple people.

My first question would be... Why is our town in possession of "illegal" highway supplies?

If Frank Max is the one who allegedly sent this out doesn't he remember conducting "Cheektowaga Democratic Party" work during work ours using the town owned phone equipment? That was all documented from town phone records.

This is such fake news please go join channel 2

just a shame to see people blaming people without proof or facts im almost wanting to say that channel 2 leaked this sounds like there type of story

I didn't receive any texts. But back to the start of the thread...All I want to know is why our town did this with our TAX money and who authorized it. Plain and simple...

I truthfully don't see any Town employee doing this on their own without any apporoval from the bosses (whoever they may be)...Just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So here are the before and after pictures of the pond in question

Here is the after photo

The pond is now filled in.

Here is what bothers me. Not that the pond was filled in but that this was sent out.

( I removed the image that was posted here)

More BS coming from members of the Cheektowaga Democratic Party. The group that has turned our town into what it is today. Over taxed, a network of friends and family at the property owners expense and questionable infrastructure while 1000's continue to leave our town for the last 25+ years.

This went out to multiple people. Could a few of you who received this text send me over the sending telephone # of the person who sent it.

If I was supervisor the pad of pink slips would be coming out.

So which employees felt they should take town owned equipment and while on our time go fill in someone's pond? You occasionally need to set an example. If you don't the issues will never stop. This is clearly in the best interest of the property owners of Cheektowaga.

Or, they could tell the Supervisor the person who specifically told them to go take our equipment and while during work hours fill that pond in.

Go read that text again.

"The text was removed because someone thinks I was "Attacking them"" I'm not. I'm showing you the text that allegedly Frank sent out to multiple people.

My first question would be... Why is our town in possession of "illegal" highway supplies?

If Frank Max is the one who allegedly sent this out doesn't he remember conducting "Cheektowaga Democratic Party" work during work ours using the town owned phone equipment? That was all documented from town phone records.

Agree 110%, spot on!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pygjohn View Post
    This is such fake news please go join channel 2
    The text was really sent out.

From what people have said the pond was filled.

Mark and Charley had nothing to do with it and the person sending the text is trying to pin what happened on them. That's wrong.

TOWN OF CHEEKTOWAGA POLICY RELATING TO MISUSE OF TOWN RESOURCES
    Town officers and employees shall not use Town letterhead, personnel, equipment, vehicles,
    supplies or any other Town resources for a non-governmental purpose, nor engage in personal or
    private activities during times when he or she is required to work for the Town of Cheektowaga.
    The guy who had the pond filled said he had Town Board approval.

Which board member approved of this?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cheektowaga,

May I have permission to repeat what I was told about this ordeal? Including what I was told over the weekend on why you started this thread? Including after some research I did why it's all true?

As a property owner in Town this nonsense needs to stop. Our employees don't need to deal with this type of BS.

Id really like to hear how you know that The Sup and Deputy had nothing to do with it?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I would rather repeat what I was told over the weekend on this issue. Including why you started this thread. I did some research and it seems what I was told is true. Do I have your permission?

You came to this message board, posted this and you were correct that a pond was filled in.

Highway

I hear that our Highway Superintendant and Deputy have gotten themselves into hot water again. Apparently they did a favor for a "friend" with highway workers, equipment and material last Thursday at Creekside Banquet Facility. Apparently they filled in a pond and graded the property on our dime, AGAIN. Id like to put Charlie's name as one to blame, but I go back to the assurances we got from the Town Supervisor of what a honest and stand up guy he is when hired...and just can't bring myself to think he'd be involved!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cheektowaga,

I'm waiting..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information