If Rochester can do bundle a bus terminal, a performing arts center, a downtown office building and a dowtown community college campus into a single project and use federal transportation dollars to finance it, then Buffalo has a gold mine in federal transportation aid with our Light Rail.....

1) We can extend our light rail south and bundle it with a new convention center and hotel
2) We can extend our light rail towards the airport and bundle it with a downtown ECC campus
3) We can extend our light rail towards the airport and bundle it with an office/light industrial park around the Central terminal
4) We can extend our light Rail towards the Airport and bundle it with a new residential community

As a matter of fact, we can bundle a every light rail station between Niagara Falls and the Airport and South Buffalo with a major community project all with Federal Transportation dollars....

The NFTA is getting millions of dollars from the state for its waterfront land (its being made into a park) so where is this money going to be invested.....

Isnt it time our Buffalo institutions invested in Buffalo and created jobs instead of just raising their salaries.......

Where is the petition demanding NFTA resignations? I've been to the CRTC but they dont strike me as people who know how to handle power and influence because nothing is happening.....