Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Thread About Chuck E Cheese In Amherst NY.

A Thread About Chuck E Cheese In Amherst NY.

So, about this whole repeated violence at Chuck E Cheese thing. When is 'enough'? Do plaza leases include anything that effectively addresses stuff like this? What will the sign-in sheet accomplish? Was the "warning from Amherst" nothing more than lip service?

http://buffalonews.com/2018/06/09/te...ith-co-worker/

"But town board members said Chuck E. Cheese's officials have made similar assurances in the past and the venue continues to generate problems. They indicated they would not accept another serious incident at the facility."

Do equivalent places have this issue? Dave & Busters, for example? Laser Tron?

It's not unique to the Amherst Chuck E Cheese. I see stories of violence at Chuck E Cheeses all over the place from time to time.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

The idiots on the town board just voted to renew Chucky’s amusement license even though they know the place is a recurrent crime scene thus further enabling the misbehavior. How long before Kulpa announces a “planning process” to address the issue? The town really needs a plan to address recurrent crime scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    It's not unique to the Amherst Chuck E Cheese. I see stories of violence at Chuck E Cheeses all over the place from time to time.
    So, it's a Chuck E Cheese thing. There must be something about Chuck E Cheese's business model/environment that drive/triggers violence? I wonder how many of these types of instances there have been at LaserTron?

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    So, it's a Chuck E Cheese thing. There must be something about Chuck E Cheese's business model/environment that drive/triggers violence? I wonder how many of these types of instances there have been at LaserTron?
    Could it be family get togethers to celebrate a childs' birthday..when the families bring their animosity filled fueds with them, and firther fueled by alcohol..perhaps the business model should be adjusted as a trial...banning any alcohol sales or consumption..BTW..do the other C.E.C.'s in other location /states that are plagued by these violent incidents serve alcohol?

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    That's what happens when you put ghetto rats in one place. Add in beer and pizza and you have a recipe for disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    Not Triggers.....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    That's what happens when you put ghetto rats in one place. Add in beer and pizza and you have a recipe for disaster

Not Triggers.....
    “Ghetto rats”? “Not Triggers... “ Just go ahead and say it Hip. Remember, Bill Clinton told Teddy Kennedy that Obama’s proper place was serving them coffee. Teddy was outraged...imagine, someone serving him coffee instead of three fingers whiskey!

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    “Ghetto rats”? “Not Triggers... “ Just go ahead and say it Hip. Remember, Bill Clinton told Teddy Kennedy that Obama’s proper place was serving them coffee. Teddy was outraged...imagine, someone serving him coffee instead of three fingers whiskey!
    Oh, you must think I'm talking about black people. Uh-uh, I'm talking about animals. Uncivilized dregs that contribute 0 to society
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Could it be family get togethers to celebrate a childs' birthday..when the families bring their animosity filled fueds with them, and firther fueled by alcohol..perhaps the business model should be adjusted as a trial...banning any alcohol sales or consumption..BTW..do the other C.E.C.'s in other location /states that are plagued by these violent incidents serve alcohol?
    Although I happen to agree that removing alcohol from the equation couldn't hurt, I don't think any of these instances were said to involve (or be fueled by) alcohol. I'm thinking that maybe the place is too big to have such wildly unstructured "play" for one group (kids) and nothing engaging for another group (so-called "adults").

At least at this point I don't hear of equivalent occurrences at places like Bounce Magic, LaserTron, SkyZone, etc. I wonder why.

Oh, you must think I'm talking about black people. Uh-uh, I'm talking about animals. Uncivilized dregs that contribute 0 to society
    Dress it up as you like, Hip. We can all read what you said.

OK...ANYTHING said about the recent publicized and video shots were of minority participants...the razor slashing of a family member in the parking lot...the riot recently inside were of what appeared to be African Americans...how can one discuss the root cause of these violent actions without appearing to be racist. This is what is wrong with present state of this country, speaking your mind is no longer tolerated,...What the hell happened to freedom of speech when attempting to have an intelligent , meaningful discussion of a problem or issue!!?

joe d., I couldn’t agree more. Is it “intelligent, meaningful discussion” of the problem to refer to the perps as “ghetto rats”. Does “Not Triggers...” really clarify the issue? Especially in light of the fact that the word “triggers” was used in the original post as a verb. How about some intelligent discussion of a town board that, as recently as last week, reapproved the amusement license for the place in the face of the mounting evidence of recurrent violence. And the scrambling, backing and filling by the stunningly unable Kulpa to try to undo that which the board just did. Let’s talk about looking foolish. But then, of course, the hapless Debbie Bucki is back on the board.

Go on YouTube and there is a common theme in these fights. Don't know why its just Chuck E. Cheese though

Never condoned the racist labels and innuendos put forth in previous comments...what I am stating it is obvious that most of these incidents appear to be by a common racial makeup...so discussing this is a no no..so afraid to be labeled a racist or not politically correct....so blaming the C.E.C. Corp is at fault here?? This not a bar where alcohol is served until 4 am...to legal age adults...this is supposed to be a family oriented restaurant for family fun...If there is one avenue...just bar those individuals who seem to be the troublemakers...Soon to be coming...metal detectors at these establishments?...now I know why you will never find a C.E.C. restaurant located in the inner city of Buffalo!

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    There's nothing to dress up and I have nothing to hide, I'm talking about low life, non educated, loud, ignorant, semi-illiterate ghetto trash, hood rats who live their lives thinking and believing that they were put on Earth to do whatevert hey want with the least amount of effort, other than the effort they put in to trying to intimidate anyone they cross paths with. And yeah, that word, if there's a text book description for that word, it;s the people I'm talking about, and you're picturing in your head. Are many of them black?? Damn straight. Are many of them white? More and more are, every day.

Go sit at a Chucky Cheese for an hour, if you never have. Have fun with that
    HipKat's Blog

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information