Thread: Breaking News on CNN

Breaking News on CNN

CNN announcing that sources within the office of special prosecutor Mueller have announced that, in light of the fact that they have produced absolutely zilch regarding Trump and the Russians, the investigation will be expanded to probe the role Trump played in engineering a Stanley Cup victory for the notorious Russian hockey players, Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov.

Now Mueller's new investigation will be something that matters.
    Lets see if this new investigation can discredit the Stanley Cup Finals.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    CNN announcing that sources within the office of special prosecutor Mueller have announced that, in light of the fact that they have produced absolutely zilch regarding Trump and the Russians, the investigation will be expanded to probe the role Trump played in engineering a Stanley Cup victory for the notorious Russian hockey players, Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov.
    Zilch, huh?

20 Indictments, 5 guilty pleas, 4 cooperating with the investigation.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Yep, zilch. All crappola about lying to liars. But some Dutch guy did get a whopping 8 days. We got more than that for screwing around in study hall.

I just think it's funny that some of you think you should know every detail of an ongoing investigation, even though you know that no one ever knows all the details of any on going investigation, other than the people doing the investigating
    HipKat's Blog

Please tell me where I said I should know every detail of the investigation. And of course it’s the investigators that are doing the leaking. Many of those 20 indictments are against Russians who don’t live in this country and aren’t within the jurisdiction of the grand jury. As they say, the DA can indict a ham sandwich. If I were Trump I would simply issue a rolling pardon to everyone indicted by that cast of clowns. It’s a political investigation so put a political end to it.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Please tell me where I said I should know every detail of the investigation. And of course it’s the investigators that are doing the leaking. Many of those 20 indictments are against Russians who don’t live in this country and aren’t within the jurisdiction of the grand jury. As they say, the DA can indict a ham sandwich. If I were Trump I would simply issue a rolling pardon to everyone indicted by that cast of clowns. It’s a political investigation so put a political end to it.
    Zero of the guilty pleas are by Russians, they're by people who worked for Trump. But yeah, just pardon them. IF they're guilty, so what? You boy won. Let the end justify the means, right?
    HipKat's Blog

I know there are no pleas by Russians. As I said, many of the indictments are against Russians who aren’t in this country and over whom Mueller has no physical jurisdiction. Presidents pardon guilty people all the time as do governors. I could be wrong but I believe that’s why it’s called a “pardon”, Hip. And yes, when a person’s only crime is the sin of defeating the self annointed little turd, Hillary Clinton, then not just a pardon but a ticket tape parade, too.

Thread Information