Thread: >> Steve Levy and Carl Paladino <<<

>> Steve Levy and Carl Paladino <<<

I think the voters deserve to have as many choices as possible.

We haven't even voted yet but the powers that be handed us Lazio and Cuomo.. They have manipulated the environment and lock out alternatives. I don't see another viable democratic candidate forthcoming..

Nothing truly has worked in the past. From the top of our state government down to the bottom--us. I don't know if because of the internet's exposure or whatever, I haven't seen so many crooked or incompetent politicians in my life.

In my mind, these two Levy and Paladino and hopefully more.. might make a difference. I am no scholar but it is just common sense.

I have not heard what Cuomo will be changing.. have you? The money guys are with Cuomo and the same old democrats want to keep it the same.

Lazio seems to be a puppet for the Wall street guys and special interests.

Levy was a fiscal conservative Democrat and can't play. They locked him out of the chance to get the nomination.. It' plain and simple.

Paladino has always been different. Never turn down a government dollar. I bet his son death changed him a little.. His crusades against arrogant lawmakers and well connected bureaucrats speak for itself. I haven't always agreed with the positions he's taken, but I've always admired his tenacity to get things done.

All, I am saying is keep an open mind.. It is not over.. I tell my kids all the time.. change just doesn't happen.. you have to make it happen..

After all, let's face it, we might not be around next time but we always want to make it better for our families.
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

Sorry but there is no left choice in this race.

I don't care what anyone says about Cuomo. He is hardly a leftist. He's a right winged candidate as far as I am concerned. Same with Levy.

We need someone who olds true to progessive and left ideas. Not someone who claims to be a leftist because they are "pro choice" but when it comes down to it are really a righty.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post

I don't care what anyone says about Cuomo. He is hardly a leftist. He's a right winged candidate as far as I am concerned. Same with Levy.

We need someone who olds true to progessive and left ideas. Not someone who claims to be a leftist because they are "pro choice" but when it comes down to it are really a righty.
    Cuomo is to the right? You got to be kidding.. Do you live in a commune or trailer park?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Why do you want someone to run who will put even more burden on non-government ran businesses and non-government labor?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Why do you want someone to run who will put even more burden on non-government ran businesses and non-government labor?

The green party wouldn't do that either. Actually I think the green party would make things easier.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by joanbflo View Post
    Cuomo is to the right? You got to be kidding.. Do you live in a commune or trailer park?

Neither.. I am just educated.

There is nothing left about Cuomo. I actually agree with Paladino's Prince Andrew comments.

Yes and look how well those "progressives and lefists" have done for this state and other states around the country... Debt debt debt!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Quote Originally Posted by joanbflo View Post
    You have to understand, DF is as about as far left as you can get and in her opinion anyone to the right of her is a neo-con.
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    You have to understand, DF is as about as far left as you can get and in her opinion anyone to the right of her is a neo-con.
    That's not true! She's the most fair liberal I know. I value her opinion. I don't always agree with her, but I like to read what she has to say.

Yes and look how well those "progressives and lefists" have done for this state and other states around the country... Debt debt debt!
    Yea because we started giving welfare to the Rich, then reganomics increased the welfare to the rich.

Not true..

Some righties are libertarians and paleo conservatives. Neo cons are a bit different. I am familar not all cons are the same.

And Obama is more of a neo con than Ron Paul is in some ways.

Thread Information