Thread: Samantha Bee and Roseanee Bar

Samantha Bee and Roseanee Bar

The liberal left biased media has shown it's true colors on the issues with Roseanne Barr ans Samantha Bee
    ABC canceled the Roseanne Bar because she tweeted a racial remark about Valerie Jarrett.
    Roseanne Bar has apologized for her remark.

TBS has left the Samantha Bee TV show on after, she called Ivanka Trumph a "feckless C**t" on her TV show.
    Samantha Bee has apologized for her remark.
    Samantha Bee is still on TV

I don't watch either show.
    I think if you are going to cancel a show for inappropriate remark
    Then both shows should be canceled for insensitive remarks.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Then both shows should be canceled for insensitive remarks.
    One remark was just crude while the other remark had possible racial overtones.

I'm surprised Samantha Bee would even go there thinking it's comedy.

I'm tired of this. Comedians making out of context, even offensive comments? Who wouldda thought it?

I don't have a problem with Rosanne getting fired. She opened her trap, Disney sees it as detrimental to ratings, advertising, etc, so see ya. My issue is with the Faux Outrage. As stupid as Trump supporters are for buying into the rhetoric and bull****, Liberal media is just as guilty. They’re fake out rage makes me sick. These same people who will put so much effort into making big deal out of a particular word Or phrase, will step over six homeless people on their Way to the studio in the morning.

But really, Oh NO! Not name calling. Seriously, are we in 3rd grade? Is that we've sunk to? Getting riled up over name calling? Where's the real news? Or News other than Washington, DC? There IS a world turning out there still but we don't know about it because the news media only reports on the White House. And makes some useless stand because someone called someone else a name?? I HATE this country anymore.

For years things that were edgy had become more socially acceptable, but all of a sudden where in the new age of Repression. It’s Like the moral majority has all of a sudden risen to power, And everything is open for scrutiny. Frankly It makes me sick

The problem isn’t a trial by media, it’s that the media in many cases is bowing to the pressure. And I’m not talking about the news media.

I hate having to be politically correct all the time... What ever happened to people having opinions.. You have to tip toe around everything and everyone.... Why do we wanna live like this...?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information