Thread: Did you guys catch this? Huma email horror returns to haunt FBI brass

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Did you guys catch this? Huma email horror returns to haunt FBI brass

Huma email horror returns to haunt FBI brass, in IG report on Clinton case

Ever since she lost the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton has repeatedly blamed her defeat on the FBI’s decision to reopen the probe into her email use after messages were found on the laptop of confidante Huma Abedin’s estranged husband.But now that laptop and those emails are back in the spotlight, this time causing problems for FBI leaders as part of a forthcoming inspector general report. The probe is expected to fault bureau officials for sitting on those emails in the first place. The finding underscores how the laptop continues to play a recurring part in the Clinton case saga, haunting everyone from the Democratic nominee to the FBI officials who examined it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...nton-case.html

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Think about this. Hillary and this woman work closely together. We have hillary endorse Cuomo. Why would any group support these people in anyway?

Most times, the loser in a Presidential election either goes on to fulfill his service to America in other ways - take McCain, John Kerry, et al for example. Or they go off into the sunset, a la Bob Dole. Or they do something in the private sector - Al Gore. But Hillary, she just refuses to go away already. Give it a rest.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I know you say I beat the drum but someone has to do it. We'll have the www.ecdems.com and crew supporting Cuomo even though we are witnessing population loss in NYS.

How much bad judgement can come from one group and continue year after year.

Personally why would anyone want people in this group making decisions for them that effect their cost of living? Support starts are the bottom. Many lifer politicians get their start on village/town boards and look at our property taxes.

Huma Weiner, a bad penny that just keeps resurfacing.

You should check your stats. NYS isn't losing population (look at google). It's not growing as fast as some other states and certainly some areas (rural areas) are decreasing in population. Looks like since the advent of air conditioning and indoor plumbing Texas, Florida and California are growing in population. That will eventually turn. Everything in cycles. Alabama is still dealing with a hookworm problem because of open sewers. Yep, sounds like paradise.
    Last edited by Genoobie; May 30th, 2018 at 06:41 AM.

Genoobie, ever been to Ca? The indoor plumbing thing is still a mystery to some of them, I think.

Oh, and Genoobie, we have open sewers here too. We just give them names, like Scajaquada Creek, for instance.

Thread Information