Thread: Let us twist what President Trump says

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Let us twist what President Trump says

I'm sure that there are many criminals who are not illegal immigrants, would Trump label them animals as well? Hard to know.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hard to know what? I'm pretty sure Trump would refer to people who rape and beat people to death animals.

Maybe. I've never heard him say that though. Here's an interesting counterpoint read. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...migrants-crime

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    They were referring to his comments when they were discussing the ms13 gang. What was so hard to understand?

Next time a gang member is raping someone I suppose you are right. That person who is being rape should reach out for their friendship and try to discuss the issues that brought them to the situation they are in.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    I'm sure that there are many criminals who are not illegal immigrants, would Trump label them animals as well? Hard to know.
    You do have a point. It is hard to know specially when people lie about the situation

NAACP leader's racial profiling claim challenged after bodycam footage released

A South Carolina NAACP chapter president who says he was racially profiled during a traffic stop was accused of lying after police released video footage of the encounter, according to reports.
    "Tonight, I was racially profiled by Timmonsville Officer CAUSE I WAS DRIVING A MERCEDES BENZ AND GOING HOME IN A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD," Timmonsville NAACP President Rev. Jerrod Moultrie said in an April 13 Facebook post, according to Fox 5 Atlanta.

"He made a comment that the officer accused him of having drugs in the car,” Timmonsville Police Chief Billy Brown said, according to the station. “He said that his wife and grandchild was in the car. He asked them not to move because the officer looked as if he might shoot them or something. He also made mention that the officer continued to ask him about his neighborhood. Why was he in that neighborhood? And threaten[ed] to put him in jail in reference to something dealing with the registration to the vehicle."
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/20...-released.html

In the end Trump was referring to the gang not a specific race.

If you read the article, I don't think the point I'm trying to make is coming to the defense of violent criminals. Very many German citizens committed atrocities feeling they had no other alternative. I'm not defending their actions, but to consider people as "animals" seriously simplifies complex behavioral and sociopolitical / socioeconomic and geopolitical issues. The video about the NAACP doesn't have relevance. To be sure, many media outlets are latched on to Trump's every last word as a way to boost ratings. This just indicates we need non-partisan, strictly controlled, ethically accountable investigative reporting.

Thread Information