Thread: Doctor accused of fraud

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Doctor accused of fraud

Doctor accused of fraud and misdiagnosing patients to fund 'opulent lifestyle'

(CNN)Maria Zapata went to see Dr. Jorge Zamora-Quezada a little more than five years ago because one of her knees was bothering her. The rheumatologist told her that she had arthritis and that he'd give her injections "to strengthen the cartilage" in her knee, she said.
    Her husband asked, "Why are you giving her so many injections?" The doctor reassured them that the treatment would help.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/15/healt...6T04%3A15%3A07

This makes me wonder if we have a pain killer issue because a doctor makes profit when dispensing medications.

We dont have a pain killer issue, we have a liberal issue.

Because 0.001% of the populations abuses pain killers, millions of people in serious pain, are unable to get pain killers that work, and thus are forced to use dangerously high levels of over the counter drugs, or use other than legal means to obtain the drugs they need, or suffer needlessly...

the pain killer 'epidemic' is a feel good - look at me i care, talking point for the democrats... Personally I say you OD on pain killers cause your an addict, you get one chance. after that, we bury your corpse.

Narcan is expensive and these drug addicts arnt paying for it. We are thruogh higher premiums and taxes. Enough is enough already
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Thread Information