Thread: Taco Bell Meltdown

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Taco Bell Meltdown

Taco Bell Meltdown

https://www.facebook.com/Break/video...hXskTQtX3bUsFY

Makes you wonder what happened in this persons life that they end up at this point. Trying to order french fries at a place that doesn't sell french fries.

This is exactly what I've been screaming about, when did it become "cool" to be stupid?? When I worked part time at a Gas Station/Mini mart when I first moved here, I couldn't take it. The cool kids were all morons, and so moronic, they didn't realize just how stupid they are and so full of themselves, you couldn't tell them.

I bet that girl has 100 friends that are just as clueless as she is
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Hip, part of it is the fact that people, especially millenial types, simply don’t know how to conduct themselves. If it doesn’t involve fingering a device all day it’s beyond them. Combined with their sense of entitlement, it makes it hard for them to get by in contact with real people. And don’t forget, some people are just plain dumb. I worked part time selling women’s shoes at Sears some years back so I get your experience at The minimart. Actually, I’ve often felt people ought to spend some time doing a job like that for awhile. Maybe some of them would quit being such a-holes at sales counters.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Customer Throws Eftpos Machines || ViralHog

This person has no clue how many dollars in damage she caused.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Hip, part of it is the fact that people, especially millenial types, simply don’t know how to conduct themselves. If it doesn’t involve fingering a device all day it’s beyond them. Combined with their sense of entitlement, it makes it hard for them to get by in contact with real people. And don’t forget, some people are just plain dumb. I worked part time selling women’s shoes at Sears some years back so I get your experience at The minimart. Actually, I’ve often felt people ought to spend some time doing a job like that for awhile. Maybe some of them would quit being such a-holes at sales counters.

I think the number of dumb people goes up daily, but I agree, lack of actual human contact is leaving space in their lives that’s being filled in with virtual relationships which in turn are based on the “pay attention to ME” philosophy
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Do you think they are putting on an act or just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Do you think they are putting on an act or just dumb.
    Sincerely dumb
    HipKat's Blog

I think its more than that though...

Its the 'i want it now' mentality... couple that with the lack of basic human interaction.... how often do you see people in a group, no one talks to each other... instead theyre all buried in their phones.

Now add their generally sheltered lifestyles where mom and dad drive them EVERYWHERE including to and from school cause their kid is 'too good' for the school bus...

and viola! you end up with total retards... Its interesting how some of these kids react when your at check out, and the total is say $10.06 and you had them $10.11 they hand you back the penny then give you 4 more pennies instead of a nickel...
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Thread Information