Thread: Shoot em up at Galleria

Shoot em up at Galleria

Cheektowaga police are investigating a report of shots being fired outside the Walden Galleria at around 2:45 p.m. Sunday.
    "We had an incident involving at least two different groups," said Cheektowaga Police Sgt. Shawn McAdams. "We can confirm that shots were fired. We believe no one was struck today."
    Police cordoned off the parking lot outside of the Macy's store at the mall as they continued to investigate.
    No interruptions occurred inside the mall for Mothers Day shoppers.
    Police are expected to review security footage to help in their investigation

http://buffalonews.com/2018/05/13/sh...ay-police-say/

Must be a crazy bunch of old ladies from Sloan acting out again

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How do they know it could be two groups?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    How do they know it could be two groups?
    Video cameras all over that property and mall security along with police said they going to review footage.

eyeball. Do you think Zack will tell the news what really went on? Anytime this town has problems with blacks its swept under the rug. Like town park and all the things that go on inside the mall with them.

You have a trash hole at union and Walden at the bus stop. garbage all over shopping charts upside down blacks all over just like the Walmart that was at the Tway plaza before they left. Town cant even clean up the bus stop mess. Looks like the city. where is the town cleaning up this mess. Res how do you look like looking at that everyday?
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    eyeball. Do you think Zack will tell the news what really went on? Anytime this town has problems with blacks its swept under the rug. Like town park and all the things that go on inside the mall with them.

You have a trash hole at union and Walden at the bus stop. garbage all over shopping charts upside down blacks all over just like the Walmart that was at the Tway plaza before they left. Town cant even clean up the bus stop mess. Looks like the city. where is the town cleaning up this mess. Res how do you look like looking at that everyday?

Who said it was blacks?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post

The trash is a bit much. It's not blacks that litter.. Everyone litters. It was never as bad as it is now. Remember I've been on that corner since I was 18.

Who is supposed to clean up the mess other people make like at bus stops?

The trash is a bit much. It's not blacks that litter.. Everyone litters. It was never as bad as it is now. Remember I've been on that corner since I was 18.

Who is supposed to clean up the mess other people make like at bus stops?
    Just like I tell my kids, I don't care who put it there, it doesn't belong there, so pick it up when you see it....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hip,

It doesn't stop. Cigarette butts. Tim Horton's trash or what ever. Years ago the stuff you saw in the parking lot literally might have blown out of a trash container. Now it's just stuff people throw to the ground. I don't get it.

If I was a prick I would pick up the Tim Horton's trash and return it at the counter. "Here you go. This was all in my parking lot. Can I order a large coffee with 3 sugars?"

Seriously in the end the town didn't develop very wise. Can't expect much when the only interest the town board seems to worry about is their own self interest along with friends and supporters.

Hip,

It doesn't stop. Cigarette butts. Tim Horton's trash or what ever. Years ago the stuff you saw in the parking lot literally might have blown out of a trash container. Now it's just stuff people throw to the ground. I don't get it.

If I was a prick I would pick up the Tim Horton's trash and return it at the counter. "Here you go. This was all in my parking lot. Can I order a large coffee with 3 sugars?"

Seriously in the end the town didn't develop very wise. Can't expect much when the only interest the town board seems to worry about is their own self interest along with friends and supporters.
    Sounds like Illinois to a T
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

You should see some of the outlet malls in the Falls as Canadians stuff their cars...trash everywhere...it's shameful really. But Hip, I did the same thing too when I took my kids to the park. I'd spend about 10 minutes cleaning up freezee-pop wrappers and other crap from the concession stand and left over from the ball games. At one point they asked, "Why are you doing this?". I think I replied, "Because it's the right thing to do." As long as the kids see it, they know better than to throw their trash away indiscriminately.

Can’t expect Johnny Canuck to pay duty on all that stuff they buy over here so they have to leave the old crap behind. Wouldn’t be too much to ask that they throw their old stuff in the garbage on their way out of town. It’s not just outlet malls, you see it at Galleria in Cheek, Destiny USA in Syracuse, at the mall in Colonie near Albany. The right thing to do is not to trash parks and other people’s property in the first place. Too much to ask in today’s ambiance.

Thread Information