Thread: Lancaster ethics<show me the money Assembly woman Monica Wallace

Lancaster ethics<show me the money Assembly woman Monica Wallace

Though both parties ended the relationship, the Water Authority sent Zeppelin Communications a letter saying only the authority had the right to terminate the contract and that it could see "any remedies available" because Zeppelin had breached its pact. The letter was signed by Terrence McCracken, who heads the Democratic Committee in Lancaster and was recently moved from one Water Authority post into the job of "secretary," one of Erie County's most coveted six-figure patronage positions. Buffalo news article May 2018image.jpg

Assembly woman Professor Monica Wallace is this the one golden parachute at the ECWA you are working on ?

Alms for Lancaster democrat vice chairman ? Working your Lancaster village mojo.

Readers of Speak UP WNY ! The Lancaster career politicians song remains the same " take care of yourself ,the hell with the rest of us common taxpayers".

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    Though both parties ended the relationship, the Water Authority sent Zeppelin Communications a letter saying only the authority had the right to terminate the contract and that it could see "any remedies available" because Zeppelin had breached its pact. The letter was signed by Terrence McCracken, who heads the Democratic Committee in Lancaster and was recently moved from one Water Authority post into the job of "secretary," one of Erie County's most coveted six-figure patronage positions. Buffalo news article May 2018image.jpg

Assembly woman Professor Monica Wallace is this the one golden parachute at the ECWA you are working on ?

Alms for Lancaster democrat vice chairman ? Working your Lancaster village mojo.

Readers of Speak UP WNY ! The Lancaster career politicians song remains the same " take care of yourself ,the hell with the rest of us common taxpayers".

That a damn shame. Caputo just tries to make a living for his young family and The Dems (both national and local) have to make it political.

Georgia L Schlager

Cry me a river!

This guy Caputo is the biggest of whiners out there today.

Funny, in his WBEN interview ( http://www.wben.com/media/audio-chan...16-may-10-2018 ) he calls two of the Authority board members both "Democrat hack" or "Democrat political hack," but readers isn't that what Mr. Caputo is himself ???

YES!

And - BIGTIME!

It's also interesting that Mr. Caputo states in the interview that before the Dems took over that, "Republicans had two out of the three commissioners. I was working closely with them ..." So, Mr. Caputo: Are those two Republicans "hacks" as well ???

Hmmmmmmmm

Like I said: Cry me a river.

This guy twists more than any political hack out there today - and that says a lot.

So, Mr. Caputo complains he has to show documents going back three years.

Hmmmm. Personally, I'd give the punk the 5K and that would be the end of it.

But, gee, even on the audio of the interview, the WBEN reporter asks the man about the "water main breaks" during his time handling the water board's PR ( http://buffalonews.com/2016/07/21/it...-water-notice/ ) when Mr. Caputo was out of town supporting Mr. Trump. I believe he was attending the Republican National Convention in Cleveland at the time. Can anyone recall the scandal that ensued when the Caputo's PR firm was AWOL with notifying residents of Amherst concerning a boil water alert due to the water main break ????

I do.

Funny, he got paid for that month with the GOP in full control of the water board.

Mr. Caputo mouths off about legal action against all sorts of Democrats - yet, in this same interview he slanders one of the water board members, who he said "hangs out in divorce court, in his 60s."

Hmmmm.

Like I wrote: cry me a river!

Naturally, the GOP consultant attempts to bring the disgraced former NYS attorney general into it, accusing him of helping to orchestrate all of this. PLEASE! He'll have to prove that "in a court of law" like he said over and over.

Is this man a kook or just an unmitigated clown! Perhaps BOTH readers, perhaps BOTH!

LOL

I think he is embarrassing himself all over the place with all this whining.

I also find it highly skeptical that he actually "lost" money on the contract. Not to mention the "bid" for the work in the first place.

Greg Sojka
    , maybe you can do ratepayers a favor and ask Sen. Gallivan to sponsor Assemblywoman Wallace's anti-golden parachute legislation in the State Senate - it's a good start with the kind of reform you seem to desire here. You always attack Monica, but you leave Mr. Gallivan out of the reform issue every single time in every single post trying to hurt Ms. Wallace, who, by the way, is undeniably one of the most refreshing new political leaders around these parts today.

Why is that ??????

Oh, yeah, you like attacking women.
    Last edited by Breezy; May 12th, 2018 at 12:00 PM. Reason: It's High Noon - Time to get out of town!!!

Readers , Antifa Breezy is spinning his yarns again. This forum is about the Village and Town of Lancaster. The thread is about Lancaster resident Assembly Woman Professor? Monica Wallace and Lancaster resident Lancaster Democrat Chairman.
    We can see the Lancaster swamp of politics as usual in Lancaster still growing and some Lancaster political appointees reaping the benefit$.
    Monica Wallace claimed to be a professor on her mailers! That was a lie .
    Monica Wallace claimed to run on ethics! That is a lie.
    Pay to play i$ the democrat way in Lanca$ter. The $ix figure$ do not lie. WE deserve better!!!!!

Imagine candidates that put Lancaster taxpayers first instead of themselves?

Originally posted by Breezy:

Funny, in his WBEN interview ( http://www.wben.com/media/audio-chan...16-may-10-2018 ) he calls two of the Authority board members both "Democrat hack" or "Democrat political hack,"
    Caputo is right. Those local Dems use their political persuasion to hack at the livelihood and character of someone with an opposing political persuasion, IMHO.

Georgia L Schlager

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This came in recently

Assemblymember Monica Wallace

Assemblymember Monica Wallace

Greg.... I hate to tell you this, but Wallace does not work at the Water Uthority, and like I said the other day, shes the only elected official who has actually gone out and spoke about the mess at the authority. Seems like any time you see something your gut is to blame her. Sad!

Originally posted by Greg Sojka:
    Pay to play i$ the democrat way in Lanca$ter. The $ix figure$ do not lie. WE deserve better!!!!!
    McCracken's former position as Director of Employee relations also paid a 6 figure salary.

Georgia L Schlager

Interesting you leave out Lancaster Republicans in the "$ix figure$" club. And in their case, it's been years and years and years for their memberships!

Either you are jealous or hypocritical - probably BOTH!

Hmmmm -

Ralph Mohr has been a member of the "$ix figure$" club for how many years, Greg ??????????

The former Deputy Supervisor under Dino Fudoli has also been a member of the "$ix figure$" club for how many years, Greg ??????????

Political patronage - looks like it's 2 to 1 favoring the GOP without even doing much of an investigation. And that's not even counting the former county attorney under former county executive Chris Collins, the man who is currently a Lancaster town judge. Yes, he was waaaaaaay into the "$ix figure$" club.

LOL

Probably jealousy at play here.

Signs point to yes!

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Caputo is right. Those local Dems use their political persuasion to hack at the livelihood and character of someone with an opposing political persuasion, IMHO.
    Gee, how many people did Mr. Caputo ruin in his career as a political operative ????????? Did his targets (one would believe they have families, too) not warrant the same kind of empathy or compassion shown toward Mike ??

Isn't there a saying: Live by the sword, die by the sword ??

I guess Mike can dish it out against scores of opponents, but he just can't take it when his opponents go after him.

Like I wrote above -

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Hmmmm. Personally, I'd give the punk the 5K and that would be the end of it.
    I also have to add: HAVEN'T ANY OF YOU LISTENED TO MIKE CAPUTO OVER THE YEARS ON THE RADIO ?????????

I have.

And in a way I can say I was a fan.

He's gone after all sorts of politicians over the years and affected their lives.

Just saying.

Readers , Antifa Breezy is spinning his yarns again. This forum is about the Village and Town of Lancaster. The thread is about Lancaster resident Assembly Woman Professor? Monica Wallace and Lancaster resident Lancaster Democrat Chairman.
    We can see the Lancaster swamp of politics as usual in Lancaster still growing and some Lancaster political appointees reaping the benefit$.
    Monica Wallace claimed to be a professor on her mailers! That was a lie .
    Monica Wallace claimed to run on ethics! That is a lie.

Imagine candidates that put Lancaster taxpayers first instead of themselves?
    Readers, I'd like to respond to this train wreck of a comeback later, gotta head to Home Depot and get some yard work done.

BUT - Greg, aren't you the person who posted (Post #1 here) the Mike Caputo story and it's linkage to Lancaster, and you complain I am going off message ?????????

Sorry, you are OFF your rocker!

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post

Readers, I'd like to respond to this train wreck of a comeback later, gotta head to Home Depot and get some yard work done.
    I went to Home Depot yesterday to buy either 6 qts of Scott's liquid Weed and feed or Vigoro liquid weed and feed and both shelves were empty.

Georgia L Schlager

BUT - Greg, aren't you the person who posted (Post #1 here) the Mike Caputo story and it's linkage to Lancaster, and you complain I am going off message ?????????

Sorry, you are OFF your rocker!
    Yes, I'm still trying to figure out what Monica Wallace has to do with the shake-up at the ECWA

Georgia L Schlager

Thread Information