Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
Lee, I have seen you attack Ron Ruffino and Supervisor Giza over the audit reports of wasting Millions of Lancaster residents tax dollars on The Colecraft snafu.The NYS comptrollers audit of the Lancaster school district states WE Lancaster residents are over taxed and deserve a tax cut.That Lancaster has excess money in the reserve funds.
Readers exercise your right to vote which ever way you want.
Lee, In the past I have witnessed you become disheveled at little trinkets in the town budget approx. 37 million. But you give the Lancaster school budget of approx. 107 million a free pass .
When your nearing the max in your reserve account, open a new reserve account. The Lancaster shell game.

Lee, stock up on the Valium and anti depressants because mandatory garbage totes are coming very soon and the cost will be added to your tax bill.

In the words of a wise accountant I know and respect. Figures do not lie,but liars can figure.
Do you remember back in October of 2017 when at an open district meeting administration clearly defined the reserve accounts, what was in them, what was restricted for use and what could be used to pay down the budget, and what amount could be legally used to pay down the budget deficit? Remember? Did you ask any questions? Oh, wait a minute, you were a no show.

Did you even stay for this past Monday's budget public hearing and voice any dissent on the spending; any suggestions for reducing the budget? Anything, Greg? Anything?

As for the totes Greg, I will again voice my opposition to their purchase as in the past. However, unlike the school budget I have no official voice in the decision making.