Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lancaster assemblywoman Professor Monica Piga Wallace addresses The AG incident?

Lancaster assemblywoman Professor Monica Piga Wallace addresses The AG incident?

Statement from Professor Wallace.It always takes courage for a domestic violence victim to come forward, but it takes a special kind of courage when the perpetrator is a powerful elected official. Let the recent revelations regarding the attorney general be a reminder to all that no one is above the law. No one.

Did she forget to make a statement about the arrest for rape of Erie County Social Services director Al Dirschberger?

She is trying to remove the one golden parachute that both parties use at the Erie County Water Authority,please finish what you started.

What about all the other ECWA appointments that both political parties use at tax payer expense? Or is it ok now because Professor Wallace is in the majority? Do what is best for Lancaster taxpayers,NOT your Lancaster political friends.BE BRAVE. It always takes courage.

It was a good thing you called your Lancaster NEWBIE friend to remove the picture of her standing with the AG. It sends the wrong message.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    Statement from Professor Wallace.It always takes courage for a domestic violence victim to come forward, but it takes a special kind of courage when the perpetrator is a powerful elected official. Let the recent revelations regarding the attorney general be a reminder to all that no one is above the law. No one.

Did she forget to make a statement about the arrest for rape of Erie County Social Services director Al Dirschberger?

She is trying to remove the one golden parachute that both parties use at the Erie County Water Authority,please finish what you started.

What about all the other ECWA appointments that both political parties use at tax payer expense? Or is it ok now because Professor Wallace is in the majority? Do what is best for Lancaster taxpayers,NOT your Lancaster political friends.BE BRAVE. It always takes courage.

It was a good thing you called your Lancaster NEWBIE friend to remove the picture of her standing with the AG. It sends the wrong message.
    Obviously, Greg Sojka always feels brave enough in his attacks on women in public office, but Greg is afraid to post his usual garbage against men.

Still waiting for your gibberish questioning directed at GOP State Senator Patrick Gallivan, Greg!

Especially since Senator Gallivan has been Lancaster's representative much longer than Ms. Wallace.

Heck, Mr. Gallivan is one of the current leaders of the NYS Senate for crying out loud!

Oh, yeah, since you are trying to break into the leadership of the Lancaster GOP, no such nagging of Republicans will occur.

No surprise there.

COWARD!

At the end of the day you have no spine, Greg Sojka.

Looks like you are amassing a pattern of attacks on women.

Jerk!

Antifa Breezy , *******. The proposal would require you to show your photo identification when you vote. It is being co-sponsored by Senator Patrick Gallivan, a Republican from Elma.
    https://bit.ly/2K4QKWZ requires voters to show identification. ********Professor Wallace is proud to support giving felons back the right to vote.

I'm glad Assemblywoman Wallace spoke out against Schneiderman. He seems like an unethical creep, and Wallace ran on a zero tolerance ethics platform.

What I don't understand is how you can declaratively say the she ignored the Dirchberger situation. You're implying that she is somehow okay with an accused rapist just because you didn't see a statement? That's so low it's embarrassing. You may not like our vote for her, but come on. Have some decency.

Regarding the Water Authority legislation, you have decried in other posts that she hasn't done anything on the authority. Yet now you recognize she has? And let's be honest, she is the only local elected official who spoke up about the Authority and is continuing to work on legislation to change terrible usage of taxpayer dollars.

Assembly woman Professor? Monica Piga Wallace has called out one appointed employee at the ECWA for wasting taxpayers money . There are many many more and she will have to be brave because they are very close Democrat friends. Innocence, you acknowledge that taxpayers money is being wasted . Will she be brave enough to call out her democrat friends in 6 figure salaries? What BOTH parties are doing and done is wrong . Let’s see those EtHICS now ! Is it the job of our Assembly Woman to call the references of Town of Lancaster employees? Does the town of Lancaster employ her to do investigation on employees? Ethics Monica Ethics!

If she's shown us anything in her first term, it's that she has no bosses to answer to other than the people she represents. You think the Democratic party bosses like her Water Authority bill? I doubt it. But she did it because it's good government and will affect both parties just the same.

Tackling the many issues at the ECWA should be bipartisan. I can't believe there are no GOP officials joining her on the bill. Beholdent to the party bosses? Apparently.

If she's shown us anything in her first term, it's that she has no bosses to answer to other than the people she represents. You think the Democratic party bosses like her Water Authority bill? I doubt it. But she did it because it's good government and will affect both parties just the same.

Tackling the many issues at the ECWA should be bipartisan. I can't believe there are no GOP officials joining her on the bill. Beholdent to the party bosses? Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    Antifa Breezy , *******. The proposal would require you to show your photo identification when you vote. It is being co-sponsored by Senator Patrick Gallivan, a Republican from Elma.
    https://bit.ly/2K4QKWZ requires voters to show identification. ********Professor Wallace is proud to support giving felons back the right to vote.
    Yeah, scumbag Sojka supports scumbag Gallivan, and, Greg likes to take on women because he is cowardly.

(spoken in the language of grump, LOL)

Greg, you love attacking women, how about attacking someone who does not stand up for kids ?????

Billboards accuse state senators of not supporting Child Victims Act

"BUFFALO, N.Y. — Billboards calling out several local senators for allegedly not supporting the Child Victims Act have popped up along the 190 in South Buffalo.
    The woman behind them is Kat Sullivan, a New York City based survivor of childhood sexual abuse that has been following this law for more than a decade.
    The billboards specifically target state senators Pat Gallivan, Chris Jacobs and state Senate Majority Leader John Flanagan."
    http://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buf...lanagan-jacobs

Be strong, Greg.
    Be brave, Greg.

Stand up to Sen. Gallivan!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Yeah, scumbag Sojka supports scumbag Gallivan, and, Greg likes to take on women because he is cowardly.

(spoken in the language of grump, LOL)

Greg, you love attacking women, how about attacking someone who does not stand up for kids ?????

Billboards accuse state senators of not supporting Child Victims Act

"BUFFALO, N.Y. — Billboards calling out several local senators for allegedly not supporting the Child Victims Act have popped up along the 190 in South Buffalo.
    The woman behind them is Kat Sullivan, a New York City based survivor of childhood sexual abuse that has been following this law for more than a decade.
    The billboards specifically target state senators Pat Gallivan, Chris Jacobs and state Senate Majority Leader John Flanagan."
    http://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buf...lanagan-jacobs

Be strong, Greg.
    Be brave, Greg.

Stand up to Sen. Gallivan!
    How could you NOT attack this kind of failed representation for Lancaster, Greg Sojka ?????

Attachment 5895

Antifa breezy, you asked how about attacking someone who does NOT stand up for kids????

I did already when Assembly woman Monica Piga Wallace voted to legalize full term abortions right up to nine months on 3/13/2018

Mr. Sojka, again, that's ridiculous. I just went and read the bill you're referring to. Abortions after 25 weeks can only be performed if it's health related as per the physician. We're not talking about month nine abortions on demand.

To me, it seems the bill is just bringing the state law into uniformity with federal law, which I'd have to imagine is common practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence View Post
    Mr. Sojka, again, that's ridiculous. I just went and read the bill you're referring to. Abortions after 25 weeks can only be performed if it's health related as per the physician. We're not talking about month nine abortions on demand.

To me, it seems the bill is just bringing the state law into uniformity with federal law, which I'd have to imagine is common practice.
    I have nothing really bad to say about Monica, I think she is trying to do her best. But to clarify one thing, she is not a Professor. She has not gone through a Ph.D. program.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence View Post
    I'm glad Assemblywoman Wallace spoke out against Schneiderman. He seems like an unethical creep, and Wallace ran on a zero tolerance ethics platform.

What I don't understand is how you can declaratively say the she ignored the Dirchberger situation. You're implying that she is somehow okay with an accused rapist just because you didn't see a statement? That's so low it's embarrassing. You may not like our vote for her, but come on. Have some decency.

Regarding the Water Authority legislation, you have decried in other posts that she hasn't done anything on the authority. Yet now you recognize she has? And let's be honest, she is the only local elected official who spoke up about the Authority and is continuing to work on legislation to change terrible usage of taxpayer dollars.
    Yeah, and Greg Sojka is now the chairman of the Republican committee.

How do you like that with the attitude seen here ???

I don't know what the "old timers" in the town GOP were thinking.

Then, the new Chairman Sojka votes AGAINST the county Chairman Langworthy.

Hey, Greg, what's that all about ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

I don't know what the "old timers" in the town GOP were thinking.

Then, the new Chairman Sojka votes AGAINST the county Chairman Langworthy.
    "Breezy," I know I left the Republican Party because they historically have not fully supported their candidates. The Lancaster Republican Party has won only a handful of elections since November 5, 1963, seventeen days before President Kennedy went to Dallas. That's a long time, and some of those candidates were "Ds" only wearing an "R" label.

Seems to me that many in the former Lancaster Republican leadership, enjoyed a comfortable complacency at the expense of the Lancaster resident.

However, there appears to be many grassroots Republicans in Lancaster who want to see an all-inclusive party that is truly people and community-centered, enthusiastic, and vibrant, so that the Lancaster voter has two clear philosophical and task-oriented choices, standing on a functionally competitive footing.

Short answer "Breezy," perhaps the "old timers," are now joining the "new blood" in their bold restlessness, because they are simply tired of loosing elections and preserving the status quo that enriches the few select at the expense of the many.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 27th, 2018 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    "Breezy," I know I left the Republican Party because they historically have not fully supported their candidates. The Lancaster Republican Party has won only a handful of elections since November 5, 1963, seventeen days before President Kennedy went to Dallas. That's a long time, and some of those candidates were "Ds" only wearing an "R" label.

Seems to me that many in the former Lancaster Republican leadership, enjoyed a comfortable complacency at the expense of the Lancaster resident.

However, there appears to be many grassroots Republicans in Lancaster who want to see an all-inclusive party that is truly people and community-centered, enthusiastic, and vibrant, so that the Lancaster voter has two clear philosophical and task-oriented choices, standing on a functionally competitive footing.

Short answer "Breezy," perhaps the "old timers," are now joining the "new blood" in their bold restlessness, because they are simply tired of loosing elections and preserving the status quo that enriches the few select at the expense of the many.
    I'm just curious about Chairman Sojka voting against the county chairman.

What's that all about ???

There has to be a story behind that one, and since Greg reads this stuff, it would be interesting to hear!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information