Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A fond goodbye - AG Schneiderman

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You have Schneiderman pointing out people like Harvey and others but look what he's up to.
    Schneiderman is scum of the earth.

PERIOD!

I don't recall anyone supporting what he did.

Even the BDSM people came out and attacked the man. https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...-playing-.html

Can you please list the people (Democrats) who are standing by this creep ???

You can't. grump can't.

When you try to beat up on your political foes, over and over and over on here, you have to be at least somewhat believable. You are not!

You lose credibility with outrageous threads like we see here.

Of course grump has no credibility anyway, in my view, as exemplified by his written outbursts on here.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Post #16 above.

Need I say more ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Post #16 was crafted by Grump not me.

Breezy, it was widely reported that Democratic women approached the targets of Schneiderman’s tender attentions and told them not to come forward because it would hurt Schneiderman and he was too important to hurt. I’d call that standing by Schneiderman. Of course they all turned on him after the abused women gathered the courage to buck the pressure and come forward. Further, I stand by everything I posted in post #16. Spitzer, Weiner, Schneiderman, the flower of the Democratic Party in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Breezy, it was widely reported that Democratic women approached the targets of Schneiderman’s tender attentions and told them not to come forward because it would hurt Schneiderman and he was too important to hurt. I’d call that standing by Schneiderman. Of course they all turned on him after the abused women gathered the courage to buck the pressure and come forward. Further, I stand by everything I posted in post #16. Spitzer, Weiner, Schneiderman, the flower of the Democratic Party in New York.
    If true, the women should be held accountable, witness tampering to say the least, because that's despicable.

I know of no Democrats who would support that, or more likely, no sane human being.

You're a troll calling it "tender attentions" but why are you toning it down? Is it because you have been declared the winner ???

This thread is no winner when it really comes down to it.

I just can't see Spitzer, Weiner, or Schneiderman enjoying any kind of respect in Democratic Party circles from what I've heard and read.

By the way your now infamous #16 would actually make Donald Trump blush!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Post #16 was crafted by Grump not me.
    Just replying to your post #27.

Breezy, I read that Schneiderman didn’t go into the office on Tuesday, his last day. Wonder who got the job of taking his whips, chains and handcuffs back to his condo. I don’t know what to say to you; after his first round of Weiner texting Weiner was a credible candidate for mayor of New York, actually leading some polls, I believe, in a city that is overwhelmingly Democratic. Do you seriously maintain that it wasn’t Democrats who were supporting him??? Spitzer was a candidate for comptroller of the City of New York after being involved in an interstate prostitution scandal and resigning in disgrace. Do you seriously maintain that it wasn’t Democrats who supported that candidacy? As I’ve said, a fish doesn’t know it’s swimming in water.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information