Thread: Smiles, smiles everywhere!

Smiles, smiles everywhere!

From time to time I find myself looking at the local shoeshine rag website. Is there anything anywhere more useless and uninformed in the news than those idiotic pictures of people smiling at meaningless empty community “events” and bar crawls? Is there a clearer sign of journalistic decay than that type of meaningless crappola published in what purports to be a purveyor of “news”?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why do you think they are meaningless. They mean something to the people who attend the events.

You do know it's difficult for a "printed" news paper to compete in today's market. Times are changing and it is what it is. They need to come up with content and local events smiles or not is content.

The Knox Farms Garden and Art Show was cool. I don't know what the final attendance is going to be but quite a few people like that type of stuff. Personally I'd rather go to a gun show versus looking at hand made jewelry.

Smiles at Women Who Move the City

Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara and the Southern Tier gathered on Wednesday, May 2, 2018, in the Hotel @ the Lafayette for Women Who Move the City, which recognized the efforts of five women: Zandra Cunningham, Emily Felmet, Jody Galvin, Raziya Hill and Alexa Zappia.
    Those people had a good time.

Filler content.

I have thought the same thing. The front page of the website is useless
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information