Thread: Cheektowaga Republican Committee

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Cheektowaga Republican Committee

Cheektowaga Republican Committee

https://www.facebook.com/Cheektowaga...VEqqio&fref=nf

Their website

http://www.cheektowagagop.com/

The Cheektowaga Republican Committee meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month, 6:30 pm for food, 7 pm for the meeting. Please Join us!!!

Chairman Don Friedrich

First Vice Chair Ted Morton

Second Vice Chair Patrick Mandia

Assistant Chair Kim Chairmonte

Secretary Doreen Friedrich

Assistant Sec. Tom Friedrich

Treasurer Carrie Lindberg

Asst. to the Treas. Corina Friedrich

Sergeant at Arms Dave Kociencki

Sergeant at Arms Scott Rybczynski

More information call Don @ 361-3934

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Mark your calendar for the next Cheektowaga Republican Committee meeting. This will be our endorsement meeting so all committee members are encouraged to attend.

Monday, May 21st
    7pm
    Cheektowaga Baptist Church
    Why is the meeting at the Baptist Church?

My opinion would be to have it at the Cheektowaga Senior Center or a local restaurant with a conference room. Try to get more people to come to the meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Why is the meeting at the Baptist Church?

My opinion would be to have it at the Cheektowaga Senior Center or a local restaurant with a conference room. Try to get more people to come to the meetings.
    Cause they don’t have a prayer, closest thing to having one is meeting in a church

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What do you mean? You get 4 reasonable candidates it wouldn't be hard to replace the board. Right off the bat Jim, Jerry, etc would want to do what is best for the property owners. Right? Step one would be that anyone on the current town board would not run in 2019. We have seen the results this group has produced. It's time to go.

You really want Jerry as supervisor? Or Jim again? All we'll get is more of the same bs and more excuses.

I think it's time for Don to get off his ass and get to work.

So why is this meeting at a church?

How many people normally attend?

This so called party looks like a family affair. Is this the way they would continue running the town as a friends and family refuge?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Even family affair went off the air eventually.

You get candidates who's sole purpose is to run the town efficiently and in the best interest of the property owners it wouldn't be a friends and family refuge.

We have some excellent people who work for us. We really do. In the end though we are not an employment agency who should allow small monopolies to operate in our town... or any town actually.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Jerry isn't stupid. He defended Frank running the Cheektowaga Democratic Party out of sanitation. I'm pretty sure he was involved with the alcohol fueled "thank you parties" for people who go get signatures and ran the patriotic group for the town's 4th of July festivities. Do correct me if that is a mistake and I'll remove that comment. I've asked people what has he done in our best interest and they tell me he placed the order for the trash totes. Correct?

Jim is gonna be fun with campaign literature.

Have Fun

The town can be ran much better for lower cost. If our hands are tied then work on cutting the rope instead of giving excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What do you mean? You get 4 reasonable candidates it wouldn't be hard to replace the board. Right off the bat Jim, Jerry, etc would want to do what is best for the property owners. Right? Step one would be that anyone on the current town board would not run in 2019. We have seen the results this group has produced. It's time to go.

You really want Jerry as supervisor? Or Jim again? All we'll get is more of the same bs and more excuses.

I think it's time for Don to get off his ass and get to work.

So why is this meeting at a church?

How many people normally attend?
    Somebody better have a talk with Don soon because Kaminski and Magierski are talking about running on the Republican and Conservative lines. Kaminski for Supervisor and Magierski for Town Board again. Then what are you gonna do?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well At least we have Diane. She will point out what has been accomplished by Alice and Jerry. We got totes and he defended Frank. That really isn't a whole bunch for the time he's been on the board.

Ask Alice what she did on the way out from the Clerks position. Deleting files and stuff. Diane and other can confirm this.

Thread Information