Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 Lancaster administrators no hear,say, or see.

3 Lancaster administrators no hear,say, or see.

Lancaster Central officials acknowledge ‘matter’ concerning LHS

Little explanation offered

by ALAN RIZZO Reporter

When contacted for more detail about a matter concerning a teacher at Lancaster High School — publicly discussed in a message posted to the high school’s website — multiple district officials, including Cesar Marchioli, principal at LHS; Patricia Burgio, the district’s director of communications; and Superintendent Michael Vallely, declined to comment.
    Marchioli pointed to the district’s offices, while Burgio, recently back from an extended medical leave, pointed to Vallely’s office.
    Vallely pointed to the message that appeared on the high school’s website late last week, which he authored.

That message reads as follows:
    “There is much speculation at this point regarding a matter concerning one of our teachers. We have a strong track record of being open and communicating on reported situations after we have completed a thorough investigation and worked with the appropriate authorities. In fact, we regularly communicate and cooperate with law enforcement. As everyone is aware, we need to be mindful of our legal obligations.
    “At this time, we can confirm that there is no criminal investigation being conducted by the police regarding a teacher in our district.
    “If and when it is legally allowed and appropriate to provide additional information, we will of course do so promptly.”
    Calls to William Karn, captain of the Lancaster Police Department’s detective bureau, to corroborate this information were not returned by press time.

The Lancaster school district song remains the same. State numbers show Lancaster High School reported zero incidents of discrimination, harassment, and cyber bullying for 2 years straight. With a school of nearly 2,000 students, are there no incidents, or are they failing to report? 2 On Your Side's Emily Lampa asks the tough questions and tells us what's going on. NON TRANSPARENCY is our motto . The reporter should of asked the district WHO IS ON FIRST? Just like Abbott and Costello.

I like Dr. V's statement. When something concrete is known & he can legally speak about it, he will. What else do you want? Do you really expect him to share information that is not complete or that he is legally not permitted to do so?

We all know that the rush to smear this individual will ruin his career and his family. It would be all over page 1 and the "news"casters would be tripping over themselves to sensationalize it on TV. Oh, but then wait. Hmmmm, turns out there is nothing to the story and all the rumors are false. Nobody will be there to correct it on page one or lead off the "news"cast with it. I'm sure Greg will personally pay for the billboard to apologize to this teacher, but the damage has been done and there is no putting the jeanie back in the bottle.

For those who are insistent on this person's guilt, please bring your foolproof, concrete evidence to the DO now. Show them and us the absolute, positive evidence that this math teacher is guilty and then show us the same absolute & positive proof that the DO is covering it up.

That's all we ask. Prove it or let the system run it's investigation and the conclusions will speak for themselves. Greg, I have no issue with your desire to have the DO be 100% transparent. I don't believe anyone in the district does. Can we let them finish their investigation? If not, again, bring your concrete evidence to the DO. If you do that, be prepared to make reparations IF it is all false.

Your thoughts?

Oh and by the way, the district reported zero instances of....

If the student doesn't report it, then of course there are zero instances reported. I don't work there and have no way of knowing what transpires. But, if nobody reports anything to administration, then they have nothing to report to the state. Are you ware of any student who reported an incident? If so, then I'd say the district did drop the ball here. Bullying isn't something to take lightly and I know Dr. V is very aware of that. If you have proof that students are reporting and the district is covering it up, again bring it to the community's attention. That, for sure, is a legitimate concern and a major problem. No student should be subjected to that and I refuse to believe that Dr. V feels otherwise just to make our numbers look good.

Good afternoon Chime, I ask if you had a chance to see the ch. 2 interview on the students at Lancaster schools who did on camera interviews that they were bullied and told administrators. Did you see the reporter stated Dr. Vallely did not return any of her calls? I attended a school board meeting and parents of students cried at the podium asking for help for their children who are Lancaster students due to bullying. Dr. Vallely was seated at the center table but maybe he was busy preparing for the praise from Principal Ceaser on Superintendents Vallely greatness along with another principal also praising Vallely. Readers of speak up wny pray your child is an athlete or brilliant because if not your child will likely be labeled troubled or parents are crazy .Lancaster students have told me they have seen other students removed in handcuffs from school for drugs. But according to the administration Lancaster has no drug problems. So are the students lying . Was the drug dog an illusion?

Hi Greg--No, I didn't see the story on Ch 2 or attend the board meeting. I am skeptical about our newscasters who elicit the answers they want, but since I didn't see it, I really can't comment. It's very troubling what you witnessed at the BOE meeting. Have others reacted to it? But, you make a valid point that this should be looked into if you actually witnessed it at a board meeting. Are there tapes of the meeting?? Sure looks like I stand corrected!

image.jpg Here is a copy of the Lancaster board meeting public speakers that I spoke about the parents crying at the podium about students being bullied.The board meetings are on video. Ch. 2 did a report on Nov. 9 2017 on zero reports of bullying and then the students interview was on Dec. 7 2017 if you deceide to view them and the lack of response by the district. I wonder if this is the great product Lee Chowaniac speaks of for the cost of our tax dollars?

Lets be honest.

Greg wasnt so worked up about Dr V. until the mascot thing and since then its been a holy war. And he’s the last, worst, person standing from the original bunch, except maybe the change it back house people. Lets take a walk down memory lane...

In 2015, right after the mascot change, 2 of their friends rode a wave of media coverage and local interest to get on the BOE. Ms Christopher got a ton of votes but even in that year Ms Depczynski barely squeaked in. I mean *barely*. So I can get why you had some chutzpah and filled those meetings that year, for the most part being absolutely terrible people.

In 2016, you manufacture this whole veterans parking faux controversy (that you apparently don’t care about any more, but whatever). You have those giant signs all over town tethered with those branches. What did all that cost? How much time did you put into that? And you get your ass handed to you. Big time. Like, not even *close*. Right?

By 2017, most of your band lost interest, as it was obvious that it was over. Who wouldn’t? Still, you reboot and give it one last shot. Decent effort, tried your best to distort some audit findings to drum up some negativity. And the outcome was worse than the prior years drubbing, wasn’t it? Lol. Pretty sure it was.

Now, here we are in 2018, the room that was once full has you standing alone. Can’t even find anyone to run. Yet here you are, lonely Greg, still trying to find something - anything - to rile the town up again. Except they all moved on 2 years ago. It’s over. Let the people who actually care about improving an already great district get on with that important work without being distracted by weirdo grudge holders calling the media about nonsense, ok?

[QUOTE=Greg Sojka;1800531]image.jpg Here is a copy of the Lancaster board meeting public speakers that I spoke about the parents crying at the podium about students being bullied.The board meetings are on video. Ch. 2 did a report on Nov. 9 2017 on zero reports of bullying and then the students interview was on Dec. 7 2017 if you deceide to view them and the lack of response by the district. I wonder if this is the great product Lee Chowaniac speaks of for the cost of our tax dollars?[/QUOTE

Ok Swami Sojka

Please look into your Crystal Ball, and predict what the district's response should have been.

As the issue, at least at this point, is strictly a personnel issue, what different outcome would you expect? What disclosure to the public would you expect and demand?

Please provide some detail around what you would expect to be disclosed to the public. And I hope you will consider the potential damage to the families involved.

I would hope that your boss, in a similar situation would abide by generally accepted personnel guidelines. Oh I forgot that your boss does not appear to care about collateral damage.

Oh and please clarify how this teacher issue relates to the dead horse you keep beating regarding bullying? Unless you can connect the two, stop revisiting the history, and handle that particular accusation in a separate and clearly defined post

And finally, if you are not satisfied by the responses from the district, why don't you consult with your friends on the board? They are not bashful about speaking out, so get the gals to provide you with adequate responses to your concerns on all the issues in the district.

They would have input and a vote on the handling of such issues, so I hope they can defend the responses on all your accusations, to your satisfaction.

Or do your contacts and confidants agree with the district's response to all of your queries, including bullying, the drug problem, and now the teacher situation?

How about you refer to your chosen representatives, and let them answer your pet peeves, and not continue to jab at those that are abiding by the rules?

Oh, and by the way, the claim that Sweet Home was waiting in the wings on my the Veteran's Parking space could never be defended or substantiated by Greg or his supporters. The board at Sweet Home evidently claimed ignorance on the subject.

It leads one to question the authenticity of other matters brought before the BOE by the Greg and his army.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Lets be honest.

Greg wasnt so worked up about Dr V. until the mascot thing and since then its been a holy war. And he’s the last, worst, person standing from the original bunch, except maybe the change it back house people. Lets take a walk down memory lane...

In 2015, right after the mascot change, 2 of their friends rode a wave of media coverage and local interest to get on the BOE. Ms Christopher got a ton of votes but even in that year Ms Depczynski barely squeaked in. I mean *barely*. So I can get why you had some chutzpah and filled those meetings that year, for the most part being absolutely terrible people.

In 2016, you manufacture this whole veterans parking faux controversy (that you apparently don’t care about any more, but whatever). You have those giant signs all over town tethered with those branches. What did all that cost? How much time did you put into that? And you get your ass handed to you. Big time. Like, not even *close*. Right?

By 2017, most of your band lost interest, as it was obvious that it was over. Who wouldn’t? Still, you reboot and give it one last shot. Decent effort, tried your best to distort some audit findings to drum up some negativity. And the outcome was worse than the prior years drubbing, wasn’t it? Lol. Pretty sure it was.

Now, here we are in 2018, the room that was once full has you standing alone. Can’t even find anyone to run. Yet here you are, lonely Greg, still trying to find something - anything - to rile the town up again. Except they all moved on 2 years ago. It’s over. Let the people who actually care about improving an already great district get on with that important work without being distracted by weirdo grudge holders calling the media about nonsense, ok?
    Spot on!

BTW, Greg, haven't the DWI and math teachers been permanently dismissed?

Move on, you're embarrassing yourself by claiming to be a self-called Good Samaritan when in truth you are a cyberbully.

Three residents at the Meet the Candidates night and you weren't one of them. You're a phony Greg. Ready, shoot, aim, fire!

What are you're thoughts on the proposed budget? Going to vote to approve or deny? Oh wait, I already asked you that question and as always there was no answer?

Which BOE candidates are you supporting and why - like I would ever get an answer from you.

You're agenda is to attack the integrity of others without substantiated facts! Boring - same old same old claptrap!

Yes Greg, LCSD does put out a good product. Unfortunately, you appear to lack the intelligence to understand the myriad reasons why.

Quote Originally Posted by JustChimingIn View Post
    Hi Greg--No, I didn't see the story on Ch 2 or attend the board meeting. I am skeptical about our newscasters who elicit the answers they want, but since I didn't see it, I really can't comment. It's very troubling what you witnessed at the BOE meeting. Have others reacted to it? But, you make a valid point that this should be looked into if you actually witnessed it at a board meeting. Are there tapes of the meeting?? Sure looks like I stand corrected!
    Here's the board meeting video from May 9, 2016, a week before a BOE election. It starts at 45:16

Georgia L Schlager

Gorja, your video did not post.
    Readers of Speak UP WNY,this thread is about the history of non transparency in the school district. The three stooges Lee,Geof,and ABC of speak up are trying to distract,make up,and are off track.If these were your children left behind how would you feel ?

Lee,if you consider me a cyber bully,what is Gorja with her history of posting? Be BRAVE Lee! Answer the question.
    ABC , the voters rejected Kim Nowak and Wendy Buckert as did the Lancaster teachers union. Speaks volumes for incumbent candidates.

Originally posted by Greg Sojka:
    Gorja, your video did not post.
    Ooops,

Georgia L Schlager

Originally posted by Greg Sojka:
    if you consider me a cyber bully,what is Gorja with her history of posting?

Georgia L Schlager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information