Thread: Stormy Daniels to perform at Tonawanda strip club

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Stormy Daniels to perform at Tonawanda strip club

The adult-film actress who claims to have had a sexual encounter with President Trump in 2006 is coming to Buffalo.Stormy Daniels will perform Aug. 10 and 11 at Scores in the Town of Tonawanda, according to Daniels' Instagram account and David B. Scrivani, whose son runs the club.

"It's going to be a hell of a show," Scrivani said.
    Scores has two locations, including one on Genesee Street near Transit Road. A sign outside the Genesee location mentions Daniels' upcoming visit.
    http://buffalonews.com/2018/05/01/st...ime=1525191032

This doesn't really seem news worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

http://buffalonews.com/2018/05/01/st...ime=1525191032

This doesn't really seem news worthy.
    I know,you would rather read about another murder, rape, or victim from 30 years ago being molested by a Catholic priest!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    valid point.

eh
    dried up and not that attractive.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Just think if the media focus on the good stuff being accomplished.

I was happy with my 2016 return on my IRA. 2018 was a little shaky but I'm still ahead.

At this time N Korea/S Korea seem to be getting along and giving President Trump credit for that. I read they are releasing 3 Americans this week. Not counting N Korea might actually stop their nuclear ambitions.

We are finally starting to get the southern border secured. I don't know about you guys but I have no reason to have my tax money go to support people from other countries who come to the states illegally. We have road work that needs to be fixed, infrastructure repairs and issues like that. I understand there are people who have it very tough in different countries but in the end there are like 6+ billion people on earth. What are we going to do? Let 30,000,000 million cross the border and start covering all the support cost for those people? If people like Mark P or Andrew Cuomo think we should help everyone and anybody they should be the first to start cutting checks from their own pockets.

We seem to have President Trump trying to be friendly with Russia. That isn't a bad thing. On the other hand we have those in power who want Russia to be the bad guys all the time.

Unemployment seems to be at a low. That is a good thing.

Hopefully we won't see our money given away like to Iran at $150,000,000. No clue why Obama and others would do anything like that. $150,000,000 could have paid for the security wall along the southern border, could have gone for infrastructure work and/or just kept in the tax payers pockets

I don't know about you guys but President Trump has made his time in office interesting.

The bad thing about being friends with Russia is that they infiltrated our election process. And N Korea never said they were stopping their nuclear weapons program, they said they would stop testing at 1 site.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information